Not in the End

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please drink my blood!" Dahyun's voice echoed on the forest. Momo looked at her, confused. The same at Tzuyu and Nayeon who was looking at Dahyun.

"W-what?" Momo stutter as Dahyun eagerly looking at her while her hands is on her collar.

"I- Uhm.. Y-you feel weak right..? You need blood.. and.. ah.." Dahyun lower her head as Momo speaks up.

"Y-yeah, I need blood.. but you don't have to sacrifice yourself for me y'know?" Momo smiled weakly but Dahyun didn't bother.

"No! Please. You help me not just once.. but twice. So please let me!" Dahyun exclaimed. By the noise made of Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon goes out of the tent to see what's going on.

"Dahyun?" Chaeyoung says under her breathe.

"Please." Dahyun stated again. Momo worriedly stare at her and stands up.

Chaeyoung was about to ran to them but Jeongyeon stops her. Chae glared at her as Jeongyeon just shakes her head.

Momo walks towards Dahyun, barely stands straight because she feels weak. Slowly getting near to Dahyun as Dahyun can't help but to flinch when Momo touch her shoulder. Momo smiled at her and asks.

"Do you know whom I was?" Momo assured her. Dahyun stared right at Momo's eyes.

"B-back then, I've been longing to meet and see a Vampire in flesh. And then, you came and attack me that day but Chaeng come to rescue me. I've got a trauma since then but I can't help but to think that you're so cool. When I came back to my old self, I eagerly want to see you again, and then, You came to me that night, thought that you are gonna attack me but you suddenly stop. To my confuse, you suddenly carry me and run without knowing.. I thought you're gonna kill me but no.. you've save me from an enemy.. I-i.." Dahyun blushed and slaps herself then continue. "Y-you suddenly kissed me and become unconscious. When I woke up, Chaeng's face right in front of me and then I didn't saw you again since then. But now.." 

 

Dahyun slowly her shirt, revealing her collarbone, placing her hair into her back to reveal her neck.

"T-this is my thanks to you!" Dahyun closed her eyes as Momo sighe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter