The Allies

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo, Jeongyeon, Tzuyu and Sana gathered in the office of the Elder. The elder sitting on his table edge while his mask is un off. The edler might be old, but his face is for 18 years old.

"What is this all about again?" Momo asked while tapping her bruise.

"As of you know, Nosferatu won't stop until our pieces disappear. Some Nosferatu are becoming stronger and stronger and I know some of you already encounter." Elder stated.

Momo nods her head, remembering the Nosferatu she fought that night. If she hasn't drank blood that time she could have killed by it.

"So. We will declare a war to them." The elder eyes glowed and a dark aura coming out in his body. 

Jeongyeon raises her eye brows, "How? Our Vampires can be only count by fingers here. Other vampires are in North!" 

"That's why, we allied to North Vampires. And also.. to Vampires Hunters." Sana smirked by His comment, 

"Vampires Hunters? You want us dead?" Sana asked, the Elder shake his head before answering, 

"I met the captain of their team earlier and they want to be allied to us by killing the Nosferatu. Yes, they are our enemies and will be. But for now, we will help each other to kill Nosferatus!" Elder noted.

Momo just can't believe what she has encountering right now. She sat down on the sofa and rest her head in the headboard. Tzuyu does it too. 

"Tomorrow night. We will meet the Vampires Hunters here so don't be absent in that important time." 

The elder finished His speech so they return to their own rooms.

"What the heck is he thinking anyway? What if that just a trap for us?" Jeongyeon says, 

"Sometimes, I couldn't understand Him." Tzuyu added.

"But isn't that great? We have food while on a fight." Sana smirked, 

Momo shifted her eyes towards Sana and closes her eyes. Her headache is killing her.

Sana and Tzuyu went out to their rooms and quitely walk towards Tzuyu's room. Tzuyu just can't bare standing beside Sana and she don't know why. 

"Tzuyu." Tzuyu halted as Sana called her name.

Tzuyu's eyes narrowed and stopped, "Why?" 

Sana smiled as she walk towards Tzuyu. "You like Momo right?" Sana was staring right into Tzuyu's eyes. 

"What are you asking?" Tzuyu tries to avoid Sana's gaze.

"It's obvious that you liked her. The way you looked to Momo an--" Tzuyu stopped her by grabbing her shoulders,

"Okay stop. Yes I like her but can you stay quite??" Sana smirked at her and happily nodded her head. 

"But- you know that I'm her ex-girlfriend right?" Sana asked as Tzuyu looks at her and nodded, 

"Don't worry. I'm completely over her and.. to think of it," Sana removes Tzuyu's hand over her shoulder and locked Tzuyu by her hands through the wall.

"My heart was open for someone." Sana said while looking at Tzuyu who was trying to avoid her again.

Tzuyu is completely lost by Sana's action. Asking herself, Why is she like this? What is she doing? She tried to avoid Sana's seductive gaze.

"But- Momo's heart is already locked by someone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter