Cave of Trouble

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 30 minutes, they have arrived in the Manjanggul cave. They gather in front of the entrance so the teacher will count how many they are. The teacher says to group at two person when they go in the cave. So Jeongyeon quickly grabs Tzuyu and let Momo to partner with Mina. Momo glared at Jeongyeon, knowing her intentions. 

"Let's go?" Mina says as she holds Momo's hand. Chaeyoung notice it but got interrupt by Dahyun.

"You okay?" Dahyun asked again, it's her 10th times asking chaeyoung since they departed. Chae has been really weird since lately. She often glared at Momo w/o knowing.

"Yes." Chae nodded.

"Uhh.. you often stares at Momo. Something happen?" Dahyun asked, now looking at Momo too. Honestly, to Dahyun, she finds Momo amusing. She don't know too. At first she saw Momo.. the girl was really charismatic but a dark aura that have been hidden can be out anytime. 

Chaeyoung focus her attention to Dahyun, then smile. "You'll know soon." 

"What was that?" Dahyun ask her agan with a frown. She really can't understand the girl.

"Is it about that vampire again?" Dahyun added, trying to guess what is it.

Chaeyoung raises her eyebrows, "maybe." 

Dahyun let out a sigh as a sign of defeat. Then, she noticed that Chae grabs something on her bag. She peeks at it as Chae holds it tight and slightly reveals it.

"A gun?!" Dahyun shouted, so Chaeyoung quickly cover Dahyun's mouth.

"Yes and shh!" Chae whispered. It's a relief that no one heard Dahyun because of the noises around too.

"Why are you--" Dahyun have a confuse look on her face.

"I have to be ready anytime." Chaeyoung replied as she gets the gun back on to her bag and zip it close.

"Ready for what?" Chaeyoung cling her arms around dahyun because the line stared to move.

"I said that you'll see soon enough." Chaeyoung says. She was on her hunt mode. Dahyun still confuse but she let it slide for now and trust Chae.

--

Momo's POV

The atmosphere in this place is.. suspicious. I don't like the wind. Argh. I'm not on my mood, I feel like i have to drink blood..

I tried to maintain my posture for Mina not to notice it but it seems I failed.

"Are you okay Momo?" She asked as she grabs my hand and holds it.

"Yes.. Why?" I answered leisurely, trying not to have an eye contact to her. She stares at me for a long time that made me feel uneasy, i really don't like people staring at me, It feels weird.

"Hey two love birds, keep going will ya." Jeongyeon pushes Mina forward so we started walking again, wait did she call us love birds? >//<

"Do we look like a love birds?" Mina ask then she cling her arms around my arms and lean her shoulders towards me.

I stiffed, "U-uh.."

"Yeah, you two are." Tzuyu agreed then laughed,

I saw Mina smiled so I smile too, I focus my attention in front then saw Chaeyoung who was staring at us. She's staring right into me. Wait is she jealous that Mina is so cling to me?? I stared at her too but Dahyun interrupt her so Chaeyoung look at Dahyun. Phew

I sighed and ask myself, What if she already knows that I'm a vampire? was chaeyoung saw me later that night? UGH I don't know anymore, If she really is, then.. This is a big failure for us.

--

When the students starts going on their own way, Mina and I walk around in outside of the cave in the left side. This cave is pretty big, are there bats here?

"hey momo look!" Mina pulled me and points out a bat-looking-stone or whatsoever.

"it's look so cool!" Mina says, she looks like a k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter