The Hidden one?

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They have arrived at the place they will stay. The elder said they have to be far yet near in the Nosferatu's area. It will be dangerous if they are near to Nosferatu, they can smell Human's blood from a distance.

"This is their headquarters." The elder pointed at the map He was holding. Momo and the others kept on listening to Him as the elder explains everything.

"The other team will be on the other area. They give us walkie talkie for communication." The elder handed them the walkie talkie. As the representative for Vampires and Hunters. They have a different mission towards this war. They have to kill the Boss of the Nosferatus. The one who was the controller and the most powerful amongst them. For non-hunters like Dahyun and Mina began to ger scared but they know their friends will protect them.

"We will set a camp here and some barriers." Momo nodded as she look around the area they are standing. They are in the middle of the forest. The headquarters are ahead but far. They know some of the enemy were around the area so they have to be careful. The vampires on their side already set up the barrier so that the Nosferatu won't see and smell them for a while. Which is called, transparent barrier. Once you are inside the barrier, You'll be invisible when you look from outside of it, but once you step out. You'll be visible.

They started to set the tents, The vamps tents are in the other side while the hunters is on the other, even though they are allies they still need to be careful with each other, specially the Hunters. Vampires sometimes can't control themselves from drinking blood except you're a Class A. The strongest one, like Sana. 

After finishing on setting up the tents, Momo and Jeongyeon make their way in the tent where the elder staying. They excuse themselfs to come in and the elder allowed them to.

"May I help you?" The elder asked as He was staring on the map.

Momo and Jeongyeon sat at the chair in front of Him. 

"Is it about the Girl?" The elder asked, already knows what's in their mind. Jeongyeon clear and nodded. Momo just stay quiet because she already knows what is it. 

The elder fold the map and put it on the side of the table and the fold his hands together and get His attention to the two.

"You know the special mission that I've given to you right?" The two nodded their heads. 

"About that Girl, I know all the vampires noticed it. Even the Nosferatu. By the smell of Her blood.." He hesitate for a moment, and continue, "It's different from the other humans." The elder shifted her eyes towards Momo.

"And I know you noticed it after you met her right? Ever since you two are kids." The elder said, causing Momo to lower her head. He was right, There's something special about Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter