The Awaken

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm Mina's---" His words cutted when someone suddenly shouted. Momo immediately knew where it was coming from.

Momo looked at the Guy as she glared at her and then disappear in a thin air.

"Stubborn as ever."

--

Meanwhile, the Hunters are panicking because of a sudden noise. It's coming inside the tent. Even though it's already dark and there's not that much lights around them and only the moon giving them light and some flashlights. 

"Boss! She's shaking!" A hunter said while trying to calm Mina who were shaking and shouting like she was being tortured.

"What's happening to her?!" The captain says and approach Mina. He tried to touch her but the Energy coming out from Mina makes him thrown into the ground.

"Boss?!" They helped their boss to stands and one by one they started to makes a distance between them and Mina. 

Mina began to shout in pain and  like she was being possesed. Her eyes were glowing in red and fangs begin to grow on her teeth. By the strong presence of hers. Vampires begin to gather and Nosferatu began to get scared. They vanish one by one.

"L-look!  A fangs!" One of the hunters shouted while pointing at Mina. 

"Boss we need some weapons! What if she attacked us?" 

The captain don't know what to do and in a panic mode. Little did they know that Mina is the hidden one. They overheard from them. Hidden one/Chosen one is the most strongest vampire once they are awaken from birth. Mina was the chosen one. 

When suddenly, Mina stopped. All the hunters eyes are on her. They eyed Mina to con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter