The Truth

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's windy and Cold. The two vampires were facing each other, Momo still can't believe that Sana was in her front, Looking at her while smirking.

Sana take a step and Momo cannot move her body. Sana was a A class vampire, which is the strongest among them, while Momo was just a C class. She's still a rookie. 

"D-don't.." Momo said, 

"Why? You're not happy to see me?" Sana said still smirking. 

And now, Sana was in 1 step away from Momo.

"Why are you here?" Momo asked, trying to be bold.

Sana's face become darken and suddenly grabs Momo's neck and lift it into the air.

"A-ack.." Momo trying to let go of Sana's hand in her neck but Sana was strong than her.

"And what are you doing in Human world?" Sana said, her voice was cold, can make you shivers.

"T-the El--.." Sana throw Momo in the ground and she goes into top of her.

"Say it." Sana said.

"The elder allow us to." Momo says, Sana raise her left eye brow in Momo's reply.

"The elder did?" Momo nodded.

"What is he thinking??" Sana stands up and put on her mask and hoody.

"I'm gonna go to him." Sana turn around but Momo grab Sana's wrist.

"Wait!" Sana looked at Momo,

"Tell me, why did you come back?" Momo asked, her face was in fear, And Sana noticed that. So she lean in and cupped Momo's face.

"Because I miss you." Sana said as she kisses Momo's forehead and leave her behind.

Momo hang her head and looked at Mina who's still unconcious. She approach her and face her hand on Mina's nape and helped Mina sat down.

"I'm sorry for dragging you into this." Momo says as she carry Mina in a bridal style and head to the hotel.

 

--

Chaeyoung's POV

I saw all of it.

I followed them all the way when I saw them Woke up.

And.. know I confirmed that Momo was a vampire. She's hiding it to all of us this whole time. Mina was getting tricked! I knew it.

I came back in the hotel and pretended to be asleep as Momo come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter