Repay

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you--"

"In love with Mina?" Nayeon asked while looking directly at Momo's eyes while Momo was avoiding her gaze. She feels the heat occurs her whole face by that question, 

"I'm asking you.." Nayeon half open her eyes as if she's trying to read her mind.

"U-uhm.." Momo can't even answer her question because her face was too close to hers.

"What?" She can feel Nayeon's breathe, 

"N-nothing.." Momo wants to leave but she couldn't. It's her first time on meeting Nayeon and this is what happen, question wether she's in love with Mina or not. But, in herself she don't know the answer too.

"Can I interrupt this scene too?" Momo suddenly stand up when she saw Mina glaring at the two of them with a bucket of water in her hands.

"Oh sorry! Hahaha." Nayeon laughs and grins.

"Shut up." Mina walk towards to Momo as Momo sat down again. Mina held Momo's hand without a care and just rinse a water in it.

"A-awch!" Momo shouted in pain and pulled her hand from it.

"Hey! It's hurts! Be more careful." Momo pouted and blowing her hands. Nayeon, who was carefully watching the two of them nodding her head.

"What? Don't be bubbly." Mina gets her hands again and rinse it with water but more careful. Momo can feel Mina's jealousy over that easily because she's a vampire so she can adapt things. She can't help but to smile.

"What you smiling at?" Mina glares at her as Momo shakes her head. After she rinse Momo's wound, Nayeon took it to do the first aid kit.

"Hmm. Are you sure this is only a cat?" Nayeon asked while touching her wound,

Momo don't know what to answer so she beg for Mina to reply her. 

"A nosferatu do that." Mina bluntly answered. Momo's eyes got widen so as Nayeon.

"Nosferatu?!" Nayeon jumps out.

"Y-yeah?" Mina answered. She looks at Momo who don't know what to do, she actually forgets that Nayeon was a human and to mention she's a hunter. 

"S-she saves me." Mina added, nayeon sighs heavily and looks at Momo again.

"You did that?" Nayeon asked calmly as Momo nods her head.

"Wow. It's fascinating that you're alive.." Nayeon says in awe completely unaware of Momo being a vampire. Mina sighs in relief so as Momo.

As N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter