Out of the Barrier Part II

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While the Hunters are getting ready for the first out break. Momo took a chance to talk with Jihyo who was chatting with some of her members. 

"Can I have a moment with you." Momo began as Jihyo looks at her and then to her mates. 

"I have to get this. Excuse me." Jihyo smiled as she follows Momo where'ever she was going.

"I don't know what is your plan but.." Momo stops, "I'll let you talk to Mina but don't lay a finger on her." Momo warned.

Jihyo shrugs, "Of course I won't. And I don't have a reason to do that." She coughs before continuing, "Besides, there's still something you don't know." 

Momo raise a one eye brows, "and what is that?" 

Jihyo smirked, "You'll know it someday." 

Before Momo going to say something, someone calls Jihyo for the preparation. 

"I should get going. Talk to you later." Jihyo says before leaving her. Momo can't help but to think of what Jihyo says. There's something she don't know..

"Momoring?" Mina approach her by placing her hand on Momo's pelvis. Momo jumps and turn her head towards Mina.

"You scared me." Momo says, 

Mina giggles because of Momo's reaction. "Cute." She mumbled.

"Huh?"

Mina shakes her head, "No, nothing." Momo turned to faced Mina and place her hand on Mina's cheeks.

"Are you going outside the barrier?" Mina began to asked as Momo nods her head.

"We are.."

Mina pouted, "So I guess You're gonna leave me behind." 

Momo face fall, "I'm afraid yes. It's too risky and dangerous outside. Once you step outside they might attack you, not to mention you are a human." She explained.

Mina clear , "I know that.." She's still afraid that nosferatu might attacked her. Specially when she knew that her blood was a special one, the elder and the others says so.

"We have to go.. Mina," Momo smiled, 

"Be careful out there." Mina ressured, as Momo nodded and kisses her forehead.

"I will." 

--

Tzuyu's POV 

I put my hood on and also the masked, I'm ready. But.. maybe not for the person on my right.

"Stop clinging unto me Sana." I said coldly and trying to get her hands off mine.

"Ehh. But it's too cold.." She complain and gripped her hands on mine tightly.

"You're wearing a clothes." I said, 

She pouted, "But, you're still warm." 

I sighed, even if I say no to her. She will not listen so I'll just her let her do what she wants. After what happen that night.. when she kissed me. I started becoming uncomfortable around her, there was a time that I need a distance from her because whenever she cling unto me. An unknown heat were traveling my body, and I don't know what was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter