Unexpected Hunter?

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo and Mina are on the way to Mina's house. Momo suggest to brought Mina to her home because she knows that Nosferatu will come to her. Momo was holding Mina's hand tightly while walking. They're not awkward nor shy with each other anymore.

"Mina.." Mina looked at Momo as they stopped from walking.

"I'm gonna gone for a months or probably more.." Momo says, a faced with Nosferatu will take a month or more. It was not easy.. and the place will be in Busan because Nosferatu's headquarter was there.

"What.. why?" Mina asked. Momo faced Mina and held her shoulders.

"We will faced the Nosferatu with vampires hunters." Momo says honestly.

"Vampire.. Hunters?" Mina said.

Momo nodded, "Yes.." 

Mina lower her head but smile often, "Be careful.." 

Momo smiled, "Thank you." They hugged each other before walked forward again. As they approach Mina's house. Momo excused herself after kissing Mina's forehead. Mina went in to her house as she saw Nayeon waiting for her.

"Where have you been?" Nayeon asked. Mina didn't answer her instead she run towards Nayeon and grab her shoulders.

"Are you gonna fight Nosferatu with vampires??" Mina asked. Nayeon confusely nodded her head as Mina shakes her.

"Please take me with you!" Mina plead.

Nayeon stopped for a moment.

"What..?" 

--

Chaeyoung is getting ready for tonight's meeting with Vampires. She dresses herself and fixed her hair as Dahyun enter her room.

"Where are you going?" Dahyun asked. Chaeyoung sat down to wear her shoes.

"Meeting with Vampires." Chaeyoung  answered and stopped when she realise that Dahyun is a Vampire Enthusiasm.

"Really????" Dahyun excitedly sat beside her.

"Y-yeah.." Chaeyoung thought to herself that there's no backing out right now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter