Can't Yet Can.

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Vampires and Hunters are quitely exchanging looks with each other when a built man approach the Elder. 

"Should we start?" The built man says, as the elder smiled.

"Of course, sir." 

Although the two will be allied. But you can still feel the tension between them. As for Momo right now. Still thinking why Mina and Dahyun have to go with this battle. Jeongyeon is trying to calm Momo down when Tzuyu can't stand when Sana is around.

On the other side, Mina kept on bugging Nayeon on what's happening right now and Nayeon recently want to throw Mina outside. 

"You'll now later." Nayeon replied as Mina pout her head. She looked around and saw a bunch of vampires wearing clothed and mask. She's looking for Momo right now but she can't find her. When she shifted her head on the other area. She saw Chaeyoung and Dahyun talking with each other.

"Dahyun..?" Mina asked to herself. 

"Why is she here..?" She then again asked. She wave her hand for Chaeyoung's attention and luckily the Girl  sees her. Chaeyoung smiled at her and wave her hand too. Dahyun who was fascinate at the vampires visuals can't take off her eyes to them. Dahyun was finding someone and still don't know that it's Momo. 

For Momo's side, They want to exit the hall for the mean time because Chaeyoung eyeing her right now. Dahyun who can't stay still on her seat probably looking for her. 

"Does Mina unnie knows that I'm a Vampire?" Tzuyu whispered. Momo gapse for a moment and shifted her head to Tzuyu, She actually forgot about it. Mina still doesn't know that Tzuyu is a vampire at all. 

"No.." Momo mumbled. Tzuyu sighed and lower her head.

"Will she be mad?" Tzuyu asked. Momo smiled for a moment and shakes her head.

"No." Momo replied, She knew and knows that Mina will never be mad if she find out that Tzuyu is a vampire. 

"Okay. Hunters and Vampires.. We don't know that the day like this will come." The Elder stand on the small stage as He claps his hand. 

"We're allied but don't forget we're enemies too." The Elder said as the others agreed.

"Nosferatu- also known as The indirect Demonic Origin kind of Vampire. They have been lingering around our Area. Both humans and we Vampires are their targets. So, we declare a war to them. They're becoming strong as more and more blood they have been drinking from us." The elder looked around and He stopped when He eyed Momo and the two.

"We will go to the Jeju where the Headquarters of the Nosferatu was in." The elder stopped.

"And, I will group some Hunters and some Vampires together." The elders cough. 

"I'm positive that the leader of the hunters already have your representative hunter?" The Leader of the Hunter nodded His head as he step forward. 

"Nayeon, Chaeyoung, Jimin, Wendy, Mark, Jackson. Come forward." The leader command as the six of them stand. 

Mina's eyes followed Nayeon as she make her way to the front. Also as Dahyun to Chaeyoung.

"Okay, I'll call my representative." The elder said as He clear His throat.

"Jeongyeon, Sana, Tzuyu and Momo." 

Nayeon gapse when she heard a name that familiar to her. Mina's mouth shapes an 'O' as Dahyun freeze on her spot. 

"This is my rep. For my side." The elder hand His hands on the four. Momo and the three bowed and nervously taking off their mask.

"E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter