Mina's Time II

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina and Dahyun are already outside. Hiding through the big trees, they can see the other vampires fighting with the Nosferatus. Mina was afraid that a Nosferatu might smell their bloods and attack them.

"U-unnie! Let's get back inside!" Dahyun protest but Mina didn't hear her. 

"It's too dangerous here!" Dahyun says, her voice was too loud so Mina covered it, afraid that someone might hear her voice.

"Shh!" Mina said, Dahyun stayed quiet as Mina is thinking of where was Momo right now. 

"Just who are you looking for unnie?" Dahyun whispered. Mina just shrugs and suddenly, Mina shivers. 

"W-woah." Mina says while hugging herself.

"Are you okay unnie?" Dahyun asked while holding her arms. 

"Y-yeah." Mina replied. Again, they become silent as they watch the others fighting with each other. When Mina felt Dahyun's hand pulling her arms. She looked at her with a confuse looked as Dahyun were pointing at something.

"What?" Mina glance at the direction she was pointing. They saw a Nosferatu near them. He was like smelling something and looking where it was come from.

"L-let's go back unnie!" Dahyun said. Mina didn't budge. She just watch the Nosferatu. 

"Unnie?" 

Mina removes Dahyun's hands on her. "Go back inside dahyunie." While trying to push her through the door before a Nosferatu noticed them. She doesn't want Dahyun to get in trouble because of her.

"E-eh?! How about you?" Dahyun struggle as she stops when she spotted a Nosferatu in the left side of them. She shifted her head into right side and also saw a Nosferatu. Also in front.

"Don't make some noise dahyun." Mina alerted as t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter