And That I’m Not Crazy

The Curse of the Phoenix Beads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A note to my AFF readers:

Thank you so much for allowing me to share my story with you. I hope that I have been able to provide you a story full of Jungkook, memories and imagination. I appreciate all your time and dedication to my story and I hope you will look forward to my future work. You all have given me much inspiration and I cannot be thankful enough. Below is the finale chapter to my story: The Curse of the Phoenix Beads. If you would like to read more of my work, I am also authoring another story called Aju NICE featuring Seventeen. Thank you again for reading this story. As always, Enjoy and Happy Reading!! =)

 

King Jungkook descended from the stairs and approached you slowly. He was dressed in a fine crimson garb with beautiful golden dragons that protected his chest, shoulders and back. Your heart began to wiggle inside your chest and you couldn’t think straight. You were going to be wed to the king and you couldn’t stomach the decree forced upon you. He may very well be the King, but you knew nothing about this man. And a Queen? What the hell does a Queen do? You were not ready, not even sure how your life changed within a few weeks.

When you felt your King staring at you in silence you quickly got down on your knees, bowing to him while keeping your eyes away from his. You were a maid after all, and you did disrespect him, accidentally, for the past weeks that he had come to Lady Mina’s place. 

Unwilling to let you bow to him, Jungkook rushed over to remove you from your greeting. When he pulled you up to stand before him you kept your head down to avoid his eyes. You studied the bottom half of his garb and realized even his black silk shoes had dragon designs on them. Jungkook reached over and tilted your chin up so your eyes could meet his. His touch, with no force, was gentle and warming to your skin.

When your eyes met his, you wanted to run. It w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter