Without Your Permission!

The Curse of the Phoenix Beads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The smell of burnt firewood and sweet lilies stirred your senses. You could feel a cool breeze invade you through your loose shirt and the need to switch positions ached your mind. Shifting your body, you opened your eyes.

Shocked from forgetting where you were, you quickly sat up. In that moment, your body ached and every memory of the night before came flooding into your mind.

Where’s my sword? Where is that guy? Who is he? You looked around and then down at your body and observed your blood-stained shirt. You notice the bow tied on your shirt and don’t remember tying it yourself. Abruptly, you touched your chest and body, feeling to see if anything was different. Sure enough, it was. The cloth you used to cover your chest was shifted.

Only then did you realize your shirt was loose. You touched your shoulder and something was beneath your sleeve. Running your hand underneath your shirt through the loose neck collar, you felt the smooth fabric that was tightly wrapped around your shoulder.

“You’re up,”

Your eyes dashed to a soothing voice but the face it belonged to didn’t make you feel any better. As if he was reading your mind he continued talking.

“Your sword is over there. By the way I thought you were going to die yesterday. You don’t seem to be in pain now. Don’t worry, I didn’t do anything but put medicine on your wounds.”

After he spoke was when you realized he was the one who had tied a bow on your shirt. His voice was no longer soothing but bothersome to your ears. Covering yourself with your arms in humiliation while looking away from him, tears filled your eyes. He was the one who shifted your bra. He was the one who took your shirt off.

He had seen parts of you no one else has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter