Save Him

The Curse of the Phoenix Beads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you finally got to the top of the hill the sight of a maid’s body painted with blood lying on the ground freaked your mind. You ran over praying it wasn’t Jungkook.

“Save him,” She begged. You propped her up in your lap while her wounds oozed of fresh blood.

“You are wounded; we have to get you treated.” You replied.

“No…” Yura stated and wearingly pulled out a chiseled silver key. She then took out a small piece of rusted copper from the belt made of cloth at her waste, yanked the maid tassel hanging at her side and handed them to you. You held her hand while the items rested in between. “They took Prince Jungkook…”

“Prince Jungkook? He is a prince?”  You questioned confused.

“If you follow…if you follow the river to the north…” You watched her gasp for air and your heart broke.

“The copper will open a bridge way across the river…take this key and free my mother from the cave…” the girl coughed and her eyes began to close.

“No, you can’t die.” You stated frightfully. When her eyes slightly opened again you held her tightly and asked her who she was but she did not answer you.

“Please…please…save my mother…Prince Jung…Jungkook will be…5 miles west…”

“No let’s just go get you treated,” You suggested and tried to pull her up but her weight fought with you.

“Hurry…we don’t have time…”

“Yes we do, we still have time to heal you.” you argued back and realized it was stupid to waste time arguing with a dying person. You bit your bottom lip to stop yourself from arguing with her. You had no idea what was going on…all you knew was that this girl was dying helplessly in your arms and Jungkook, no, Prince Jungkook was gone.

“Save him…I…I love…”

Her hand dropped slipping from your grip and all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter