Bunch of Wacky Guys

Love In The Club

 

“Unnie, we’re going now…” Doyeon said picking up her bag from the cabinet. Bora was right behind her.

            “Nae…be careful…see you on Monday.”

            “Bye unnie…” Hyo An kissed my cheek and left with Doyeon and Bora. Daehyun was long gone after his last delivery.

I took out my phone and dialled Yeon Rin’s number.

            “Hey…I’m still at the shop…I don’t think I’m going to the club tonight…I need to do some work here…if you need anything just give me a call…okay? I know…bye…” I hung up and went to the kitchen. I was arranging some containers on the rack when Himchan came in from the back door.

            “Noona…”

            “Oh Himchan ah…what are you still doing here?”

            “I was at the back taking out the garbage. You’re not going home?”

            “I have some work left…”

            “Do you want me to stay? I don’t have anything o do at home anyway…I could keep you company.”

            “It’s okay…” I tapped his shoulder.

            “Are you sure? It’s kind of dangerous that you’re alone at the shop…”

            “I’ll lock the door…problem solved.”

            “Are you sure noona?” he asked. I know he’s worried.

            “Very sure…don’t worry, I’ll be fine. I’ll call you if something came up. Now, go home…your mom must be worried.” I pushed him to the door.

            “Call me if you need anything…lock all the doors.”

            “Ok daddy…I’ll see you tomorrow.” I closed the door when Himchan was out.

            “Be careful noona…” he said with his face stuck on the glass door.

            “I know…just go.” He could be so protective at times. I’ve known Himchan for years now as he was one of Ah In classmate when they’re in high school.

Now, time to finish some work. Grabbing a huge mug of warm black coffee and some leftover doughnuts, I sat at a table with pile of papers. Looking at these numbers really makes my head dizzy. I should’ve hired someone to do the account for the shop. It’s going to take me all night to finish this…thank god the shop are closed for tomorrow.

2PM POV

The boys just finished shooting their latest endorsement CF. They was getting ready to leave the set.

            “Hyung, I’m hungry…” Chansung rubbed his stomach.

            “Didn’t you just eat a burger earlier?” Junsu said.

            “Yeah…but I share it with Junho…”

            “Share it with me? I took a bite and you had the rest of it…” Junho pushed Chansung’s shoulder.

            “Hyung…I’m hungry…please feed me.” Chansung tugged Nichkhun’s sleeve like a kid.

            “Fine…Jun Seob hyung…we’re going back to the villa ourselves…we’re gonna stop to grab a bite after this.”

            “If you say so…here’s the van’s key.” Jun Seob throws the key to Nichkhun. “Be careful.”

            “Nae hyung…”

            “Hurry up and change…the last one gonna pay for dinner!” Junsu ran to the changing room.

            “Yaa Kim Junsu!” Taecyeon ran after him.

After dinner…in the van…

            “It’s still early…what do you guys wanna do next?” Nichkhun asked.

            “Let’s go see Hee Jin noona…what do you say hyung?” Junho raised his eyebrows and smiled cheekily.

            “Why are you looking at me like that?” Taecyeon pulled down the cap Junho was wearing.

            “All of us know your little crush on her…” Wooyoung said.

            “Yaa…” Taecyeon ears are getting red.

            “See? It’s true…” Wooyoung pulled his ears.

            “Yaa Jang Wooyoung!”

Taecyeon got up from his seat and had Wooyoung into headlock.

            “Hyung! I’m sorry…I was wrong! Junsu hyung help me!”

            “Let me call her if she’s at the club or not.” Chansung said.

End of POV

All these numbers will make me age faster than I should. I really have to hire someone to handle it. Maybe I should ask Ah In to help me find someone. I was about to make a call when someone called me. It’s Chansung.

            “Oh…Chansung ah…I’m not at the club tonight…but you should go and enjoy yourself there…Yeon Rin will take care of you…ok…bye.”

2PM POV

            “Hyung, she’s not at the club…” Chansung pouted.

            “Where would she be right now?” Junsu frowned.

            “Then she must be at her doughnut shop…ask Ah In where is it…” Nichkhun said.

            “Nae…”

End of POV

It’s already 9.30pm and I haven’t finish with all the work. With piles of papers on the table makes me wanna puke. I don’t want to do it but I have to. I went to the counter to get another mug of coffee when I heard knocking on the door.

I looked over there’s no one. That probably some kid messing around. Then, a knock on the back door. I went to the back and opened the door but when I looked around no one was there. It’s just my feeling I guess. As I’m about to walked away, another knock and it was harder than the first one.

I opened the door and nobody there. Just an empty alley with a dimmed street light. I closed the door and waited…if there’s another knock coming I’m gonna stormed out and kick their .

Just as I predicted, another knock. That’s it! I’m done with the nonsense. I grabbed my biggest rolling pin and dashed outside.

            “Yaa! Stop being a wuss and come out! Don’t you have anything better to do? If you brave enough, come and face me! I have tonnes of things in my mind right now and you’re making it worst! Aisshh!”

            “Noona…” I heard footsteps coming. I turned and saw 2PM boys.

            “What are you guys doing here?”

            “We came to see you…” Nichkhun eyes were on the rolling pin. “Someone could get hurt if you use that thing.”

            “Did you guys the one who did that?”

            “It was all Taecyeon’s idea.” All of them looked at Taecyeon.

            “Me? Junsu suggested it!”

            “Ok, ok…cut it out…come on in…”

            “I’ll take that just in case…” Chansung took away the rolling pin and ran into the shop.

Inside…

            “So, what brings you here? Don’t you have any schedule?”

            “The shoot ended early and since Taecyeon hyung missed you so much we decided to come here when you said you were not at the club.”

            “Yaa Hwang Chansung!” Taecyeon smacked the back of Chansung’s head.

            “What? It’s true…”

            “Coffee anyone?”

            “Yes please…” all of them, said in unison just like answering to a military commander.

            “Coming right up”

Taecyeon POV

The shop was nice, warm and cozy…just like her. The walls were lightly decorated with fun patterns. I was watching her quick hands making the coffee and it was fascinating. Seems like she’s been doing it for years.

End of POV

            “Here’s the coffee…”I put a tray with mugs filled with hot coffee on the table.

            “Thank you noona…” Taecyeon said and smiled.

            “No problem…it’s not like every day that I have 2PM came over to the shop.”

            “How long you’ve opened the shop?” Wooyoung asked.

            “Almost 2 years now…”

            “It’s nice here…I like it.” Junho walked around the shop checking every crooks and corner.

            “Noona, can you teach us how to make doughnuts?” Chansung’s eyes were sparkling.

            “Now? At this hour?” I looked at the clock and it’s almost 10 o’ clock.

            “Yeah…why not? This is our only chance to learn…” Nichkhun added.

            “But…”

            “Please noona…please…’ Chansung made a surprisingly irresistible puppy eyes I’ve ever seen.

            “Fine!” looks like that work have to wait for tomorrow.

All of us gathered in the kitchen. I wrote the recipe on the white board. This feels like a cooking lesson only that my students are the boys from 2PM.

            “Okay…I’m sure all of you have been in the kitchen at least once. The equipments are all here.”

            “I can’t wait to eat some doughnuts…” Chansung clasped his hands together.

            “Now…Junho you’ll get the flour, Wooyoung eggs…Taecyeon butter, Chansung water…Junsu milk and Khun…you’ll get the baking powder. Let’s move!”

            “Yes chef!” all of them scattered to do their tasks. I can’t believe one of the top Kpop idol is in my kitchen making doughnuts.

A while later…

            “Hyung, that’s not the way you do it! Roll and press!” Wooyoung grabbed a slab of dough in front of Junsu.

            “Yaa! I’m doing it right see? It’s the same.” he held a piece of rolled out doughnuts he made with the one I did.

            “It’s not even close…” Taecyeon laughed.

            “That probably the ugliest doughnut I’ve ever seen!” Chansung said and hid behind me.

            “Yaa Hwang Chansung! Stay there you punk!” Before Junsu could get his hands on Chansung, he ran away.

            “It’s true…just ask Hee Jin noona…” Chansung said still running around getting away from Junsu.

            “It does look a little weird but still edible…” I said looking at them. Junho was busy rolling some dough with Nichkhun helping him.

            “I won’t eat it if they give me a million won!” Chansung shook his head.

Junsu grabbed a handful of floury dough and threw it to Chansung. He was quick to dodge it but it hit Taecyeon’s face.

            “Kim Junsu!” Taecyeon’s face was deck with flour.

            “Sorry dude, my bad!”

Soon it became flour war in the kitchen. Nichkhun’s face was dabbed with flour and Junho hair was getting white.

            “Noona…” Taecyeon came to me with a devilish smile. Something is not right.

            “What are you doing?”

            “I think your face need some make up…” he showed his white hands.

            “Don’t you dare Ok Taecyeon…” I walked backwards.

            “Just a little flour won’t do you any harm.” He chuckled. I want to run to the front but Wooyoung blocked the way. I’m trapped.

            “You’ve got nowhere to run now.”

Taecyeon grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.

            “I’m warning you…” before I could finish, he caressed my cheek with his hands. I could feel electric shock going through my body.

            “Do you really think I would do that?” he whispered.

            “You rascal…” I grabbed a handful of flour on the worktable and rubbed it all over his face. “How does that feel?”

 

Having 2PM in your kitchen? that should be fun....

anyway, another update for my loyal readers...

please leave a comment...reading them really makes me happy