Back 2U…No Way!

Love In The Club

 

H2O Club…VIP lounge…

            “So, your mom called me this morning…” Yeon Rin said with a smile.

            “She did?”

            “Yup…she tried to call you several times but you didn’t pick up the phone…what’s going on anyway? You had a fight with her?”

            “No…she just wants to set me up for another blind date…and I’m tired of that...it’s better that I just ignore her…”

            “You think that will work? Just hire someone to pretend as your boyfriend and I’m sure she won’t bother you with all those blind dates again…”

            “If I did that she would bother me even more…telling me to get married as soon as possible…sometimes I just wish I could just run away from her.”

            “Good luck on that…” Yeon Rin tapped my shoulder.

Then…

            “Hee Jin ah…” that is one familiar voice. So familiar that I don’t want to hear it again for the rest of my life.

            “Yeon Rin ah…did someone just say my name?” I said without even looking at a man figure standing few steps away from me.

            “Hee Jin ah…”

            “What are you doing here Yunho? She doesn’t want to see you anymore.” Yeon Rin stood up.

            “I just need to talk to her Yeon Rin ah…” he said. Lee Yunho, my ex boyfriend. We broke up when I caught him cheating on me with a married woman.

            “Yeon Rin ah…I’ll be in the office if you need anything…” I said and went down the staircase heading to the back.

            “Hee Jin ah…wait…” he said following my every step. I thought I would never see him ever again after we broke up but tonight it happened.  

I kept on walking trying to escape from him but then I felt a hand holding my wrist. I used to like his touches but now it disgusts me…I must sterilize my hands after this.

            “What do you want?” I jerked off my hands from him.

            “I wanna talk to you…”

            “We’re done talking the day I caught you with that woman…where is she anyway?” I said crossing my arms.

            “I left her…I need you back…I was stupid for going out with her in the first place…”

            “You left her? Are you sure? Maybe she went back to her husband and left you instead…have you ever thought about that?”

            “That’s not the point…the important thing is I want us to get back together again…I still love you…and I know you love me too.” He held my hand again. Seriously, I need to wash my hands with anti septic solution after this.

            “Love you? Don’t make me laugh…I’m not in the mood for jokes… listen…I did love you but it’s over…it disappeared when you broke your promise to be faithful to me.”

            “Just give me another chance…I promise I won’t do it again…”

            “Do you seriously think that I would do that? It’s like willingly sacrifice myself for another heartbreak…thanks for the offer but no thanks…now, could you please leave? You know the exit right?” I was about to walk away when he grabbed my hands and pulled me into his embrace.

            “Baby, please don’t do this to me! I love you…another chance…that’s all I’m asking…” he said hugging me.

            “Let me go!” I pushed him away and a slap landed on his right cheek. “Don’t you ever do that again!”

            “Noona…” Ah In came.

            “Ah In ah…” I looked at him but he had his eyes fixed on Yunho. I noticed that Seulong, Jo Kwon, Min and Fei were there too.

             “What is you doing here? Didn’t I tell you not to get near my sister again?” Ah In pulled me behind him. “Do you have a death wish or something? Didn’t I specifically warn you not to bug her?”

            “Look man…I just wanna talk to her…” Yunho looked at me.

            “Clearly, she don’t want to…now, would you please leave this place when I’m asking you very nicely and polite…” Ah In can be a little scary when he gets mad especially towards someone he hates.

            “Hee Jin ah…I won’t give up on you…”

            “Just leave my sister alone!”

After Yunho’s gone…

            “Why are you still seeing that jerk anyway?” Ah In stared at me.

            “He came here uninvited looking for me…do you think I want to see that jerk again?”

            “Just tell your security to block him from entering this club. He just ruined my mood…aishh!!!” he scratched his head.

            “Just forget about him, ok?”

            “Unnie, who is that guy anyway?” Min asked.

            “An ex…jackass ex…let not talk about that ok? All of you came here to have fun right?” I said trying to lift up the mood.

            “Yeah…noona, your club is off the hook!” Jo Kwon said looking around.

            “Thanks…let me show you the way to our VIP lounge…” I pulled Ah In’s hands and dragged him to the stairs.

I decided to leave the noisy and crowded area of the club and went to the rooftop. The view from up there is awesome and that was one of the reasons why I bought this place.

Flashback

It was Yunho’s birthday and I thought I would surprise him with a big birthday bash just the two us. He thought I was at Busan for a friend’s wedding but it’s just an excuse so he wouldn’t suspect anything. I took the day off from work and went to his place. I arrived and key in the pass code.

I got balloons and I even bake his favourite red velvet cake. This would be an unforgettable birthday ever. I smiled just thinking about the reaction on his face later on. I looked at the clock and he will be home in less than an hour…I must hurry then.

I was waiting for Yunho to come back but after 3 hours, he’s still not here yet. Did something happen to him? I’m about to call him when I heard someone entering the apartment.

            “Jagiya, happy birthday!” the cake I was holding fell off the floor when I saw Yunho were locking lips with another woman. He eyes caught mine and they broke the kiss.

            “Hee Jin ah…what are you doing here?” Yunho was obviously shocked to see me. The woman next to him just stood there looking at me.

            “Who are you?” she asked rolling her eyes and wrapped her arms around Yunho’s waist.

            “What is the meaning of this? Who is this woman Lee Yunho?” my eyes were on the verge of tearing up.

            “What…why…I thought you’re in Busan.” He said pushing the woman slightly.

            “I’m asking you a question! Who is this woman?” I could see myself strangling his neck right now.

            “I’m his girlfriend…who are you?” the woman said. So, he was cheating behind my back. I never thought he would do that to me.

            “Me? I’m now his ex girlfriend…I guess I better leave the two of you alone…” hot tears rolling down my cheek as I walked out from the apartment. I thought I want to give him a surprise but it turned out that I was the one who’s surprised instead. Definitely a day to remember.

End of Flashback

Thinking about what happened back then brings smile to my face. What a fool I’ve been for a guy who don’t really love me the way I loved him.

            “I knew I would find you here…” Yeon Rin came.

            “Did something happen back in there?”

            “Everything is fine…don’t worry…still thinking about Yunho?” she stood next to me enjoying the night view of Seoul.

            “Not really…I never thought he would come back…”

            “Are you having second thought on him? Like being together again…”

            “Hell no! I wouldn’t get back to him even if the last guy on earth…”

            “Glad to hear that my friend…” Yeon Rin slung her arm around my shoulder.

Author’s POV

Ah In, Seulong, Jo Kwon , Min and Fei were having drinks together at the VIP lounge after a round of dancing at the dance floor.

            “This place is great…let’s tell Jin Young hyung to have our parties here from now on…” Jo Kwon said moving his head to the music.

            “Yeah…” Seulong agreed.

            “Oppa, that guy we saw earlier…is he really Hee Jin unnie’s ex boyfriend?” Min asked Ah In.

            “Yup…they broke up 3 months ago…she caught him cheating. She wanted to throw him a surprise birthday party but he came back with another girl.”

            “That is so low…jackass!” Fei said making a disgusting face.

            “Tell me about it…he’s one of the reasons that make Hee Jin noona is afraid of getting into relationships with guys…she never admit that but I knew…” Ah In leaned back against the sofa. “I should’ve kick that jerk just now…”

            “How could someone did that to Hee Jin noona? Any guy would be lucky to have her…” Seulong said sipping his drinks.

            “Yeah…she’s nice, pretty and make one hell of a great doughnuts…I would totally date her if I was a guy.” All of them looked at Min when she said that.

End of POV

Midnight…

I was in the kitchen having some ice cream when a text came.

From: Taecyeon

Noona, are you asleep? I’m sorry to bother you…it must be late back in Seoul. Our rehearsal just ended and I was thinking about you…that’s why I’m sending you this text…anyway, have a good night sleep and sweet dreams…I hope tomorrow would be a happy day for you…annyeong…

Taecyeon POV

I was waiting for a reply but I guess she must be sleeping right now. I wanted to toss the phone away when incoming text alert beeping.

From: Hee Jin noona ^^

You’re thinking about me? That’s an honour…I’m smiling right now…your rehearsal ended this late? My poor little beast must be tired…I’m sending some of my energy to you…did you get it? I’m being silly here…hehehe…don’t strain yourself so much ok? Bye now…

She replied. Yes! Two more days and we’re going back to Seoul…can’t wait to see her again.

UPDATE!!!!! tell me what you think of this chapter...enjoy reading people!!!