Scandal

Love In The Club

 

It’s been a week since I last saw Taecyeon. He’s been busy with practise for the concert event in Japan. He would call every now and then but we hardly saw each other these days.

            “Jagiya, I can’t make it to our date tonight…something came up and I have to attend a get together with the staff…” he said over the phone.

            “It’s okay…work comes first…” I looked at the table full of food I’ve been slaving over since I got home from the shop. I guess this could be my lunch for tomorrow with the crew then.

Taecyeon’s POV

Hee Jin noona must be upset right now. It’s the third time this week that I have to cancel our date because of my busy schedules. I was on my way back from a recording when Fame J hyung said that he wanted meet up for a get together with other staff.

I arrived at the restaurant and saw Fame J hyung with one of the stylist noona and a few people I don’t recognise.

            “Here comes our star of the night…” Fame J hyung said waving his hands signalling me.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo hyung…” I said bowing slightly.

            “Come here Taecyeon ah…meet my friends from MS Entertainment…that’s Chul Hee, Mikey and Eun Soon…”

            “Annyeong hasaeyo…Taecyeon imnida…”

            “Come join us…it’s good to see the original beastly idol face to face…finally…” Chul Hee hyung said.

We were talking when someone came to the table.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo…sorry I’m late…the shooting took longer than expected.”

I looked at the girl and I know her, she’s Hwang Mi Young one of the GG group members…one of the successful girl group in Korea.

            “Oh, Mi Young ah…come here…” Eun Soon noona said pulling her. “You know Taecyeon right?”

            “Yeah…we’ve seen each other at the broadcast station few times…” she said smiling sheepishly looking at me.

            “So, you two met before? Now, let’s get the party going!”

We had fun eating and drinking…the hyung even made Mi Young and I do an impromptu acapella duet together…I have to say, she have great voice. Two hours later, I decided to excuse myself.

            “I think I have to go now…got an early schedule tomorrow…” I said.

            “Me too…oppa, can I get a ride with you? My manager is busy fetching other members right now…” Mi Young said looking at me with her doe like eyes.

            “Um…I guess so…”

Author’s POV

Taecyeon and Mi Young walked out from the restaurant without realising there’s camera lenses that follow their every move.

            “Oppa, wait up…” Mi Young said holding Taecyeon’s arm. “My heels are killing me…” she said fixing the straps of her killer 5 inch heels.

            “I don’t know how girls could walk in that thing…”

            “Oppa, can you hold this?” Mi Young gave me her bag.

            “Sure…my car is just few meters away…would you like to stay here and I’ll pick you up or…”

            “It’s okay oppa, I can walk but you have to hold me…”

            “Okay…”

They walked to Taecyeon’s car with Mi Young holding tight to his arm. A few people on the street stopped at them asking for autograph and a quick photo.

            “Isn’t that Hwang Mi Young from GG? What is she doing with Taecyeon?” on girl said to her friend.

            “I thought Taecyeon is seeing someone right now…”

Another interesting headline is about to come out soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taecyeon POV

            “Hyung! Could you explain this?” Ah In said barging into the staff lounge slamming several newspapers on the coffee table. Wooyoung and Chansung who’s busy fooling around stopped their move looking at him.

            “Ah In yaa…what’s wrong?” I asked. I never saw Ah In like this.

            “You tell me…”

I took the newspapers and saw the front-page news. It was the picture of Hwang Mi Young and me walking out from the restaurant and her getting into my car.

TAECYEON’S ANOTHER LEADING LADY IS HWANG MI YOUNG

ANOTHER IDOL POWER COUPLE IS BORN?

BAD BOY OK TAECYEON WITH TWO LADIES IN TOW?

            “It’s just a misunderstanding Ah In ah…I just giving her a ride home.”

            “Then why is she holding your arm? And did you see what she told the reporters?”

            “What?”

            “She said you two were close…”

            “She said that? When?”

            “In the news just now…”

            “Wooyoung ah…can I borrow your IPAD for a sec?”

          “Sure hyung…” Wooyoung hand me over his IPAD. “It’s already connected to the internet…”

            “Thanks…”

After a few clicks, a video of Mi Young’s interview with a reporter outside of her agency appeared on the screen.

            “Isn’t that Hwang Mi Young from GG?” Junho said peeking behind me.

Reporter: We’re outside Hwang Mi Young agency here in Gangnam. Apparently, she was photographed being intimately close with the original beastly idol Ok Taecyeon from 2PM. Mi Young ssi, how long you’ve known him?

Mi Young: For quite some time now…we used to do shows together and meet behind the stage.

Reporter: What’s your relationship with him?

Mi Young: All I can say is we’re close…

            “I don’t know why she said that. We’ve known each other since trainee days but we’re just friends…you have to believe me Ah In ah…” I said. Junho and Wooyoung just nodded.

            “Yeah…we used to hang out before she debuted…but that’s it…Taecyeon hyung and she never went out together.” Junho added.

Ah In seems convinced with my words but I just hope that Hee Jin noona would be the same. I wonder if Hee Jin noona saw this news or not.

End of POV

I decide to take the bus to work today…I don’t feel like driving at all. I was walking down the street heading to the shop when Taecyeon called.

            “Jagiya…” he said. I missed seeing the owner of this voice.

            “Hey babe…where are you?”

            “At the office…waiting for the guys for the next schedule.”

I walked past the newsstand and saw the tabloids with Taecyeon’s face as the front-page news. On the side were a photo of him and a girl walking down the street at night.

            “Jagiya…are you still there?” he said.

            “Um…yeah…” so, this must be why he called me.

          “Jagiya, I wanna talk to you about something…”

            “If it’s about the news in the tabloids today…I’ve seen it…”

            “You did?”

            “Yup…as we’re speaking… she’s holding your arm…” a rise of jealousy crept through me.

            “She had trouble with her heels and the road was uneven there…”

            “Really? I didn’t see it that way…she’s rather…how should I say…clingy…”

            “Jagiya…don’t be mad…I was just giving her a ride back to her dorm…nothing more…” he said almost pleading. “Jagiya…”

            “I was just messing with you babe…” I chuckled. I heard a long sigh from him.

            “Jagiyaaa…I really…”

            “Don’t fret about it…I know my man wouldn’t cheated on me…although I’m a bit jealous that she put her hands on my man…”

            “I never knew you were the jealous type…”

            “Hey, every girl is jealous when there’s other girls’ hovering their man…anyway, don’t worry about me…just concentrate on your work.”

            “Tell you what…I’ll come by to your place after my schedule today ok?”

            “Sure…hey babe, I gotta go now…love ya…” I said and hung up.

Although I was sad and kinda hurt seeing his picture with other girls in his arms but I know there’s nothing I could do about it. It’s not like I can go up to that girl and tell her to stay away from my man.

Taecyeon POV

I arrived at Hee Jin noona’s house and it was dark inside. I guess she must be sleeping since it already two in the morning. I went to her room and saw she was on the bed sleeping just as I’ve suspected.

Making my step lightly as possible, I went to the bathroom and changed into my usual sleeping mode dress code, tank top and sweat pants. I crawled on the bed next to her and wrapped my hands over her body.

            “Hey babe…you’re here?” she said rolling her body facing me.

            “Jagiya…how come you didn’t freak out? I could be a bad guy…” I pulled her closer to me and now she was nuzzling at the crook of my neck. I missed this so much…having her in my arms.

            “Your perfume give you away…I know your scent very well…”

            “Really? Jagiya…”

            “Um…”

            “You know I love you right?”

            “Mm hmm…”

            “No matter what you hear or see in the tabloids about me and the other girls…just remember that my heart only belongs to you…” I said. I looked down and she was already fell asleep. “You didn’t even listen what I just said…” I kissed her temple, pulled the cover, and drifted to sleep.

End of POV

 

Sorry for the late update...

WRITERS' BLOCK + HEALTH ISSUES + WORK = ME DIE!

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter and I'll try harder updating this fic as soon as I can...

Don't forget to leave a comment....

BBYONG!