Surprise Visit

Love In The Club

 

I was at the front row right on the main stage of the concert. Girls were going crazy watching the 2PM boys performed their hit songs. With powerful dance and superb showmanship, no wonder their concert tickets always sold out within days of release. Thanks to my connection with them, I got the VIP ticket to their encore concert in Seoul.

They were singing one of my personal favourite ballad songs I Can’t and I keep my eyes off them. Dressed in casual suits, the six of them looked so dashingly good. The girls behind me were chanting their name and waving light stick to the song.

Taecyeon saw me from the stage and winked. He walked slowly towards my section and his part of the song came.

‘Have you ever tried to forget those things because there’s value to me
Last time reminding each and every precious to me as my breathing
So I can’t forget your love do you know that I need your love’

He went down the stage and the crowd went crazy. There’s a camera and I was on the huge screen. He extended his arm asking for my hands. What am I gonna do now…

“Unnie…here’s your chance…” I turned and saw Hyo An next to me.

Taecyeon grabbed my hand and caressed it lightly.

‘I need your everything I need you back
Cannot wait till you come back
come back to me…’

He kissed the back of my palm and loud screams and squeals filled the stadium. I could feel blood gushing to my cheeks and chills down my spine as his lips touched my skin.

            “Noona, wake up!” I felt my body was shaking and I heard Ah In’s voice. What is he doing here? Suddenly, the stage disappeared and everything turned green.

            “Yaa, Yoo Hee Jin! Wake up! Your brother is here!” my body was shaking again. “Yoo Hee Jin!” Ah In’s voice again. I opened my eyes and his face were inches away from mine.

            “Where am I?” I pushed him away. I looked around and this place seems familiar.

            “You’re in your room…”

            “My room? But I was at 2PM’s concert just now…” I said scratching my itchy head.

            “Noona, their concert won’t start until next year…” Ah In sat at the edge of the bed.

Looks like all of that was just a dream. Aishh!

            “What are you doing here anyway? Don’t you have any class today?”

            “There’s no class on Sundays…Just how much did you drink last night? I told you not to drink if I’m not around…only god knows what you would do if you get tipsy…”

            “Yes appa…” I gave him a salute. “What time is it now?”

            “Almost noon…you promised to cook me lunch today remember?”

            “Yeah, yeah…let me just get something to drink first…” I got up from the bed.

            “Noona, there’s…” I didn’t hear Ah In’s words when the door closed behind me.

Walking with my eyes still half opened I went to kitchen. Doing some stretches during midway, I finally realised the thing I had earlier was just a dream. I opened the fridge, grabbed a bottle of water and when I turned around to reach for a glass on the counter, there’s six sets of eyes on me.

Taecyeon POV

            “Make yourself at home…I’ll go get her…” Ah In said walking into one of the room. I looked around and the apartment was quite spacious for someone that lives alone. Huge L shaped sofa across the living room and 40 inch LCD flat screen TV on the wall and a punching bag on the side.

            “Hyung, this place looks a lot better than our first dorm right?” Wooyoung said admiring the place. “The interior is nice too…the wall colours…did she do this by herself?”

            “Maybe…”  I looked at the pictures hanging on the wall. There’s a picture of her with Tae Woo hyung at the wedding, with her family and Yeon Rin noona and with the rest of G.O.D hyungs. Then my eyes were stuck at a picture with a guy…he hugged her from behind with their cheeks stuck together.

            “Jealous much?” Nichkhun said raising his eyebrows and smile.

            “What do you mean?” I turned looking the other way.

            “You can’t fool me…I can see it all over your face.” Nichkhun wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I can never hide anything from this guy…he knew me too well.

Then someone walked out from the room. It was Hee Jin noona.

End of POV

My eyes almost popped out from the sockets when I saw the six tall figures in my living room with their eyes were stuck on me.

            “Noona…” Junho said.

            “What…what…what are…you…you…doing here?” I had this habit of stuttering when I get nervous.

            “Ah In said that you’re making him a lunch so since it’s been a long time we last had home cooked meal…we decided to tag along with him.” Chansung smiled.

            “Don’t you have any schedule today?”

            “It won’t start until late evening…noona…you…” Junsu said pointing his fingers at me.

“What?”I turned and saw my reflection on the fridge. I was in my yellow duck printed pyjama and shorts. OH MY GOD! This is embarrassing!

            “Um…I’ll…I’ll just…go…go…and…and…change.” I ran to the room with my red cheek. I saw Ah In on my bed laughing his off.

            “Yoo Ah In! You are so dead!”

            “It’s your fault…you should’ve let me finish my word before going out…” he said still laughing.

            “You out!” I pushed him to the door and kicked his . Can it get any worse than this?

After a quick shower and dressed in a simple shirt and tracksuits, I went out to meet the boys.

            “I’m sorry about earlier…this idiot didn’t tell me that someone was here…” I smacked Ah In’s head.

I was busy making lunch in the kitchen while the boys hang out in the living room playing video games. I hope I have enough food to feed these hungry beasts.

            “Can I help with anything?” Taecyeon stood next to me while taking out some vegetables from the fridge for the stew.

            “It’s okay…everything is under control…just sit back and relax…” I said grabbing the cutting board from the drawer.

            “Let me help…I’ll be your assistant for today...ok?” he said blinking his eyes repeatedly with both hands cupping his cheeks.

            “Fine…cut this…” I gave him the vegetables.

            “Yes chef…”

I was surprised to see that Taecyeon actually was quite good handling the vegetables.

            “Someone’s here knew a thing or two about cooking.” I said while watching him cutting the veggies.

            “Years of living away from family…and self sufficient…” he said with a smile.

After half an hour slaving in the kitchen, the foods are finally ready.

            “Boys, time to eat!”

            “Yay!” Chansung is the first one arrived at the table. “Soybean stew with tofu…and pan fried beef…my favourite!”

            “You eat everything!” Junho said.

We were having lunch when suddenly the doorbell rings.

            “I’ll get it…” I went to the door and opened it.

            “Noona…” it was Himchan.

            “Oh…Himchan ah…what are you doing here?”

            “I was in the neighbourhood…I brought you this…” he opened a box with assortments of chocolate truffles.

            “How do you know I was craving for these? Thank you so much…”

Himchan POV

She hugged me as I gave her the box filled with chocolates.

            “Came on in.” I saw a bunch of sneakers at the entrance. Who’s here?

            “Ah In ya…Himchan is here…”

I walked into the kitchen and saw a bunch of guys at the dining table having lunch together. It was 2PM.

            “Dude…how’s it going?” Ah In greeted me. My eyes were fixed on the unfamiliar figures. First at the shop and now, they’re coming here? Just how close are they with Hee Jin noona?

End of POV

            “This is Himchan, one of my employees at the shop…and Ah In’s high school mate.”

            “Hey…” Himchan bowed slightly. All of the boys got up and bowed back.

            “Dude, what are you doing here anyway?” Ah In asked.

The boys had to leave as soon as they finished the lunch and Ah In are following back to the company to meet Miss A for the concept discussion for their comeback fashion.

            “So that’s why you got so close with them…” Himchan said while helping me washing the dishes.

            “Didn’t Ah In told you that he’s the new designer for Miss A?”

            “I thought he was just fooling around…I didn’t know that he was serious about it.”

            “Thanks again for the chocolate and helping me with the dishes…”

            “No big deal…anyway, I have to go now…see you at the shop tomorrow.”

After Himchan left, I went back to the kitchen. I’m about to open the fridge when I saw an envelope on the door.

            “What’s this?” I opened the envelope and there’s a ticket and a small card with it.

Noona, it’s a VIP ticket to our mini showcase next week. If you’re free during that day, I’d love for you to come and watch our performance.

Taecyeon.

Then a text came on my phone.

From: Taecyeon ^^

Noona, did you get the envelope? I really hope that you could come. By the way, thanks for the lunch. It was great…annyeong…

Such a sweet guy…

 

Sorry for the late update....I hope I didn't bored anyone with this chapter.

tell me what you think of this chapter...enjoy people!