Exposed Part 2

Love In The Club

Author’s POV

Taecyeon’s sleep were cut short when Khun came barging into his room calling his name in frantic.

            “Hey Taec, wake up dude!”

            “What? I just get back 4 hours ago…I need my beauty sleep…” he said pulling up the blanket covering the head.

            “Dude! I’m serious! You have to wake up and see this! It’s about you and Hee Jin noona.”

            “Hee Jin noona?”

Taecyeon dragged himself down to the living room and all the other members gathered in front of the computer.

            “Taecyeon hyung…” Junho turned the monitor towards him.

TAECYEON IS CAUGHT HAVING A SECRET RELATIONSHIP

‘J’ COMPANY IDOL REVEALED TO BE TAECYEON FROM 2PM

PHOTOS OF TAECYEON AND HIS SECRET GIRLFRIEND

WHO IS THAT LUCKY GIRL IN TAECYEON’S ARM?

There were pictures of Taecyeon holding hands with Hee Jin during their date, when he hugged her and him going into her apartment building.

            “Hyung…what are you gonna do now?” Wooyoung asked.

            “I don’t know…” Taecyeon said still in total shock. How could someone knew about this?

            “Yes hyung…I’ll tell them…” Junsu hang up the phone. “Minjae hyung just called, he’ll be here in half an hour…meeting at the office. Let’s get moving kids.” He said.

Taecyeon POV

The day is here. Now, everything is open for the world to see. There will be a huge commotion at the company. The ride to the office has never been this tense.

            “Guys, I have to say something…” I said.

            “Shoot…” Khun answered.

            “First of all, I wanna say I’m sorry…I didn’t know this thing gonna happen this soon…I’m sorry if this will affect our music career in the future…I…” before I could finish, Chansung cut my word.

          “Hyung, don’t be sorry…we’re all in this together. We’re brothers right? We got your back…” he said.

            “Chansung’s right…don’t worry Taec…everything gonna be okay…” Khun wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I’m so grateful that I have these guys as my friends.

We arrived at the office and saw a large crowd already gathered in front of the building. Reporters, photographers and fans were there. We got out from the van and they came swarming at us.

            “Taecyeon, is that true the woman is older than you?” one reporter said and shove the voice recorder at me.

            “They said that she is your sponsor!” another one said.

            “Oppa, you cannot go to her! She’s not suitable for you!” a fan said.

Minjae hyung slightly pushed the crowd aside making a path for all of us into the building.

            “That was hectic out there! Much worse when we’re at the airport.” Chansung said fixing his hair.

            “Yeah…” Junho agreed.

            “You guys head up to the practise room first…I’ll call you when something came up.” Minjae hyung said walking to the elevator.

I just hope everything is going to be okay. I wonder if Hee Jin noona knew about this news.

End of POV

            “Oh my GOD! It’s Taecyeon!” Hyo An said covering looking at the computer screen in front of her.

            “What’s wrong?” Sora asked.

            “It turned out the idol caught in secret relationship is Taecyeon. Daebak!”

I ran towards the counter as soon as I heard Hyo An’s words. I looked at the screen and there were pictures of Taecyeon with his face clearly visible, but mine are blurred.

            “Such a lucky girl…I’m dying with jealousy here…”Hyo An said pouting her lips.

            “That girl is in trouble now…his fans…” Sora looked at me. “Unnie, are you okay?”

            “I’m…I’m fine…” I wonder what happened to Taecyeon right now. I just hope he’s not getting in trouble with Jin Young oppa. I have to call him. Walking to the back, I took out my phone and dialled his number.

Taecyeon POV

I was at the rooftop and when I looked down to the ground and saw the crowd was still there. My phone had been ringing nonstop but I’m not in the mood to answer it.

            “You’re not gonna take that?” Khun asked.

            “Nope…let it ring…” I said sitting on a chair facing him.

            “Don’t worry, everything will be ok.”

            “Are you sure about that?” I looked at him.

            “Yup…like Channie said…we got your back…no matter what happen.”

My phone rings again and when I’m about to take out the battery, Hee Jin noona’s number is on the screen.

            “Hee Jin noona?” Khun asked.

            “Yeah…”

            “I’ll leave you talk to her alone…I’ll be back when you’re done.” He said and walked to the exit door.

Hee Jin: Hey baby…

Me: Hey…

Hee Jin: How are you doing?

Me: Not bad…so, you heard the news?

Hee Jin: Yeah…how are you holding up?

Me: Quite good actually…I bet Jin Young hyung wanted to see me any minute now.

Hee Jin: I hope you’re not getting any trouble from him.

Me: Don’t worry…he love me…

Hee Jin: Yeah…you’re his precious beastly idol…I wish I could be there with you right now.

Me: Hearing your voice is good enough for me…

Hee Jin: I’m worried about you…

Me: Don’t be…I’ll be okay. I just need you to be with me…and we could go through this ok?

Hee Jin: Okay…

Me: You know I love you right?

Hee Jin: And I love you too…more than anything…

Me: That’s good to hear.

I saw Khun at the door telling me that Jin Young hyung are here.

            “Look jagiya…I have to go now…I’ll talk to you later ok? Love you too…” I hung up the phone and walked towards Khun. “He wanted to see me?”

            “Yeah…”

In Jin Young’s office…

It’s been a while since the last time I’ve been in this room. All sorts of feelings lingering me right now.

            “So…I guess you know why I called you here right?” Jin Young hyung said while looking at his computer screen.

            “Nae hyung…”

            “Tell me…who is this girl…”

            “She’s Hee Jin noona…Tae Woo hyung’s cousin…” I never see Jin Young hyung looking so damn serious like this.

            “Ah In’s sister?” I nodded. “Hmm…I see…how long you’ve been going out with her?”

            “Over six months now…”

            “And you didn’t bother to tell me? I guess my boys already grown up doing their own things right now.”

            “Hyung, am I in trouble right now?”

            “Almost…but don’t worry, we’ll figure out something…but for now, I think it’s better for you don’t see Hee Jin for a while.”

            “Are you telling me to break up with her?”

            “Of course not! What do you think I am? I’m just saying…until we found the solution, just stick to phone call and text only ok?”

            “Yes, hyung!”

            “Now, you may go…I got some important call to make…”

I walked out from Jin Young hyung’s office only to be surrounded by Oneday members.

            “So, how did it go?” Kwon asked.

            “Did Jin Young hyung say anything?” Seulong hyung tugged my sleeve.

            “He asked me who’s in the picture…and he told me not to see here for the moment…” I said.

            “That’s a good start…” Changmin hyung said.

Looks like I’m gonna go for another long hard day ahead. Not able to see Hee Jin noona for a while…that’s a pure torture!

End of POV

Himchan POV

It’s out to the public now! Nobody messed with Kim Himchan. I will make sure he leave Hee Jin noona after this.

            “Hyung, what are you smiling at?” Youngjae nudge my arm.

            “Nothing…”

            “He’s probably fantasising about Hee Jin noona right now…” Daehyun said winking at me.

            “That’s none of your business…”

I know Hee Jin noona would be running into my arms when that jerk leaves her for his career and it’s up to me to make her happy. Don’t worry noona, I’ll love you more than that guy ever did!

End of POV

 

Out to the public at last!

Stay tuned!

BBYONG!