And It Begins…

Love In The Club

I woke up the next morning greeted by a text from Taecyeon.

From: Taecyeon ^^

Noona, we’re really dating now right? Last night…it’s not a dream isn’t it?

I only smile and replied his text.

Taecyeon POV

I was walking back and forth in my room anxiously waiting for her reply. I just had a dream that everything that happened last night was just a lie…it never even happened.

Her text came.

From: Hee Jin noona^^

It’s not a dream Taecyeon ah…we are DATING right now! Should I head down to your place and kick some sense into you?

So, it wasn’t a dream. Yes! I wash my face, put on my training clothes and went out to the kitchen humming some of my favourite songs.

            “You’re early. Yaa, what wrong with you?” Khun said frowning at me.

            “Nothing…it’s a lovely morning isn’t it?”

Khun and Junsu looked at each other.

            “What? Lovely morning? Seriously…did something happen to you last night?” Junsu spun me around checking my body from head to toe.

            “I’m fine alright…it’s just that I’m in a good mood.”

            “Are you that happy after seeing Hee Jin noona?” Junsu said.

            “Yup…anyway…I’m gonna head out for my run…later…”I said walking away. I guess it’s not the right time to tell them yet about this whole dating thing.

End of POV

Night at the club…in a private room at the back…

            “So, what do you want to tell me? Yeon Rin sat on the sofa in front of me.

            “What I’m about to tell you right now should never be known other than us…this never leave this room.”

            “Yaa…you’re making me nervous right now.”

            “Ok…here it goes…as from last night; I’m officially dating Taecyeon of 2PM.”

            “You what?” her jaw almost dropped to the floor.

            “You heard me…I’m dating Taecyeon right now…”

            “Oh my God! Hee Jin ah…” she squeezed the life out of me with a big bear hug.

            “Yeon Rin ah…I can’t breathe…”

She finally let go off me. My lungs getting back the much-needed oxygen again.

            “I’m so happy for you Hee Jin ah…”

            “Thanks…”

            “But you realised that being with him means you can’t have a normal relationship right? No movie dates, open place outing and he had to keep your existence as a secret…”

            “I’ve thought about all of that and I’m ready for it…it’s a decision I made and I don’t think I’m gonna regret it…”

            “But you know I’ll always get your back right?”

            “I know…you’re my best friend in the whole wide world…” I hugged Yeon Rin.

            “Who would’ve thought you could snatch a young guy that hot huh?”

            “I know…” then a text came. I opened it and smiled.

            “Taecyeon?”

            “Yup…”

 Taecyeon POV

The other members passed out in the van after the showcase at Olympic Park. I was wondering about Hee Jin noona so I sent a text to her. Couple of minutes later, she replied.

From: Hee Jin noona^^

I’m at the club right now...

I keyed in some words and pressed the send button.

End of POV

His text came.

From: Taecyeon ^^

Club? Make sure there’s no one get their hands on you and if someone ask you for a dance just say no…tell him that you already have a boyfriend. Look away if there’s a cute guy…you can’t have your eyes on anyone else but me…I’m such a jealous boyfriend…kekeke…

End of POV

I read his message and just smiled. I don’t remember the last time I was this happy getting a text from a guy. I just hope this relationship between Taecyeon and I would work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been two weeks since Taecyeon and I started dating. We haven’t spend much time together as he was busy with his schedule and me running the shop and the club.

            “Noona…what happened between you and that guy you told me?” Ah In asked as we’re having lunch together.

            “We’re good…”

            “Don’t you want to introduce me to him?”

            “Not now…maybe later…”

            “Did he treat you good?”

            “Yup…he’s great…you don’t have to worry…”

            “Noona, I think I need to borrow your car for another week…my bike is having another engine problem and it needs a week to fix…plus, I have to go back and forth from JYPE to Yeouido.”

            “If you take my car how am I supposed to go to the shop and the club later on?”

            “By bus…” he smiled. “That could save you up some money…”

            “Easy for you to say…no, I need back my car…”

            “Please noona, just this once…only for a week…I’ll return it to you in a good condition…” he said with an irresistible puppy eyes. He just knew my weakness.

            “Fine! Only for a week…but if I found a single scratch on her, that’s the last time you’d be driving her.”

            “Yes mam!”

            “I mean it this time Ah In ah…”

Author’s POV

After dropping off Hee Jin back at the shop, Ah In went to JYPE for a meeting with the staff.

Taecyeon has just arrived saw Hee Jin’s car at the parking lot.

            “She’s here?” he quickly made his way into the building.

            “Hyung…” Ah In said as they bumped each other at the elevator.

            “Is Hee Jin noona here?”Taecyeon asked.

            “Nope…”

            “But I saw her car outside…”

            “I borrowed her car for the week because my bike went into the workshop…” the elevator opened and Ah In went inside.

Taecyeon POV

            “Hyung, are you coming in?” Ah In asked.

            “It’s okay…” I just shook my head.

            “If you say so…” Ah In pushed a button and the door closed.

If Ah In is using her car, how did she supposed to go to work and went back home? I’m sure she’s got her own way but I can’t help but to worry about her safety.

End of POV

It’s past midnight and I’m outside the club on my way home. The streets still pretty much alive with young people and street vendors. I need to catch a cab. I was walking to the nearest bus stop when my phone rings.

            “Where are you?” it’s Taecyeon.

            “I’m outside the club…going home…why?”

            “Stop right where you are right now and turn around.” he said.

            “Why?”

            “Just do it noona…”

            “Fine…” I stopped and turned around. “Now what?”

            “See that black tinted Escalade up front?”

            “Yeah…is that you?”

            “Yup…”

I quickly run toward the car and get in. Taecyeon was wearing his usual disguised, a thick muffler around his neck and a beanie.

            “What are you doing here at this hour?”

            “I came to pick you up…I saw Ah In at the office today and he said that he’s borrowing your car…”

            “You came all the way here just to send me home? So sweet…” I caressed his cheek. “But I can go home on my own…there’s cab and buses…”

            “I know…but I’m just worried…my girlfriend being all alone going home at this hour…”

            “I’m a big girl remember? And I have a quite good boxing skill…nobody can mess with me…”

            “But…”

            “Taecyeon ah…I know you’re worried but I’ve done this hundreds of times…don’t worry ok?”

            “I guess I can’t argue with you about that can I?” he smiled.”Anyway, what do you think about my new ride?”

            “You bought this? It’s cool…”

            “Since that I have a girlfriend now, I thought it be better for me to have my own ride so I can take you out…” he held my hand.

 

Another update...

Happy reading!

BBYONG!