Rumours

Love In The Club

Taecyeon POV

I was at the studio watching Seulong hyung recording his part for 2AM latest album. He’s such a great singer. Feeling a little thirsty, I got out and went to the vending machine at the hallway.

I heard some of the coordi noonas talking as I walked passed by the employees lounge. I stopped when I heard their conversation.

            “Yaa…there’s a rumour going around these days…” One of them said.

            “Rumours? About what?”

            “Well…it’s been speculating in the net for a few weeks now…idol caught in secret relationship…”

            “Really? Did they say who it is?”

            “No…but they say it’s a male idol in this company…”

            “Are you for real?”

            “Yeah…I checked the fan café yesterday and someone posted that idol is in ‘J’ agency…other than JYPE which company started with J?”

            “I wonder could that be…”

            “And here’s the juicy part…the woman that idol dated is a non celebrity and apparently older than him…”

            “No way!”

            “Yes way! I wonder who could that be…do you think it’s one of the Oneday boys?”

            “I dunno…maybe…”

Non-celebrity and older…sounds like Hee Jin noona. I was lost in my thought when somebody tapped my shoulder.

            “Taecyeon ah…” I turned around and it was Jin Young hyung with the rest of 2AM boys. “What are you doing here?” he asked.

            “Nothing…”

            “Let’s go out for lunch…” he said.

            “Jin Young hyung is buying…let’s go…” Seulong hyung pulled my arm. I can’t stop thinking about what the coordi noonas said just now. Maybe it’s someone else…maybe it’s just a silly rumour…

End of POV

That night at the club…

I was sitting alone in the office browsing the internet on my desk. There’s numerous rumours in the fan café site and every one of it seems like pointing out to me and Taecyeon. It can’t be true right? My head is hurt thinking about this…

Then…

            “Jagiya…”I looked and Taecyeon was standing at the door smiling at me.

            “Hey baby…”

            “What are you looking at?” Taecyeon walked to me and stood behind the chair. “Ohh…this thing…”

            “Do you think that they’re talking about us?”

            “I don’t think so…”

            “But we seem to fit the bill with everything they said in there…”

            “It’s just rumours…people will forget as time passed…”

            “Baby, I don’t know…hearing all of these rumours making my head hurt…”

            “Don’t worry about it…” he hugged me from behind. “How about we go back to your place and I’ll give you a massage…what do you say?”

            “That sounds like a good offer…by the way, did you drive here?”

            “Nope…Seulong hyung drop me off…why?”

            “Nothing…”

            “So, shall we?” he offered his arm.

            “Let’s go…”

In the car…

            “Having a hard day?” Taecyeon said holding my right hand and caressing it gently.

            “Kinda…the shop is super busy these days and those rumours…aishhh…”

            ‘Don’t worry about the rumours…they’ll fade away…trust me…”

            “I hope so…”

Taecyeon POV

We arrived at her apartment and I saw Hee Jin noona were asleep. I bet all of this is taking its toll on her. I bet she’s having a hard time coping all the thing happened. Noona, is it that hard being with me?

            “Jagiya…we’re here…” I said caressing her smooth cheek.

            “We are?” she rubbed her eyes. “Did I doze out?’

            “Yeah…even snore a little…”

            “I did? Is it loud?”

            “Not really…more like a cat purring…”

            “Then it must be loud…aigoo…this is embarrassing…” I could see her cheek blushed.

It’s getting late and there’s no one around the apartment. I got out from the car and opened the door for Hee Jin noona.

            “My lady…” I said giving her my hands.

            “Someone is trying hard to get lucky tonight…” she said taking my hand, get out from the car, and closed the door.

            “Well, if I’m trying to get lucky…I’d do this instead…”

I lifted her up bridal style and walked to the entrance.

            “Yaa…people might see you!”

            “There’s no one here…” my hands roamed her side.

            “Yaa! We’re outside for god’s sake!” she punched my chest.

            “I know you’re liking it too…jagiya, let’s go.”

We’re on the bed and I was busy massaging Hee Jin noona’s left feet.

            “Does that feel good?” I said looking at her.

            “It feels great…thanks baby…” she reached for my chin and kissed my lips.

            “It’s the least I could do…” I moved on to her right feet and it felt tense under my hands.

            “So, what’s your schedule for this week?” she said laying back on the bed.

            “Um…let see…I’m free tomorrow…there’s an event in Jeju  the next day…flying to Thailand for a concert with MBC…then Japan for CF shoot and record a program for NHK…came back here…NEPA shoot…” I looked at her and she was sleeping…again. She hardly fell asleep when we’re talking…she must be really tired today.

I wiped my hands with a cloth and lay down next to her. Lifting her head slightly, I slide my arm under her neck and she snuggled against my ribs. Noona, I know it’s hard for us to be together but just don’t give on me. I’ll do my best to make you happy. I love you so much Yoo Hee Jin…I couldn’t imagine myself being without you. I kissed her and she scrunched her nose looking so cute.

End of POV

Author’s POV

Meanwhile…two floors above Hee Jin’s apartment, Himchan are busy doing stuff in a dark room in his rented apartment.

            “Well, well…everything is going on as planned. 6 months is just too long for you to be with her…it’s time for me to take over…after all of this thing is done, Hee Jin noona will be mine and YOU…” he tore a picture of Taecyeon into tiny pieces. “You will be out… forever!”

He looked at the work he’s done so far and an evil smile appeared on his face. He got out from the dark room and went to the computer. Typing several words on the screen, he hit the enter button.

            “The next step are about to take off!”

 

What will happen next?

Stay tuned for the update!

Enjoy reading people and don't forget to leave your comment!

BBYONG!