Meet My Girlfriend

Love In The Club

 

            “Hyo An ah…I’m going out for a while…and I might be late…” I said taking two huge boxes from the counter. “Youngjae ah…can you put this in my car?”

            “Nae noona…” Youngjae took the boxes from me and went out.

            “Where are you going?” Hyo An asked.

            “Meet Ah In…I’ll be back before closing and if anyone looking for me just take their number and tell them I’ll call back…”

            “Nae unnie…”

            “I’ll be going now…”

I arrived at JYPE building 15 minutes later. I saw Chansung coming out from his van heading to the entrance.

            “Noona!” he said running towards me.”What are you doing here?”

            “I came to see Ah in…”

            “Let me get that…” he took the boxes from my hands. “What’s this?”

            “Treats for my little dongsaeng in JYPE…” I pinched his cheek.

            “Doughnuts?” his face lit up.

            “Yup…with some cookies and tarts…”

            “Awesome…”

Practise room…

            “Look who I found outside…” Chansung said.

            “Hey guys…” I emerged from Chansung’s back.

            “Jagiya…” Taecyeon said followed by wolf whistles by the other members. “Shut up…” he said glaring at them.

            “Noona!” Ah In hugged me. “You’re late!”

            “Hey, I got work to do…hey babe…” I said and Taecyeon kissed my temple.

            “You didn’t tell me you’re coming by…” he said.

            “It’s a surprise…so, anyone in the mood for sweet treats?”

Watching these kids enjoying the product of my labour satisfied me. It feels good having someone actually appreciate what you do.

            “Um…it’s nice to spend the time with you guys but I have to go now…I left the shop too long…” I said gathered my things.

            “You’re leaving? Noona…you barely got here.” Ah In tugged my sleeve.

            “I’ve been here for two hours…Hyo An texted me…she said someone wanted to see me…”

            “Is it a guy?” Taecyeon stared at me.

            “Maybe…” I winked.

            “Hyung, stop being so jealous…he’s probably an old, beer bellied ajusshi asking Hee Jin noona to make dozens of doughnuts for him…” Chansung said.

            “Come, I’ll walk you out…”

At the parking area…

            “So, do you have anything planned this Sunday?” Taecyeon asked while holding my hands.

            “Um…no, I don’t think so…why?”

            “We’re holding a showcase in Yeouido and I would like you to come…there’s extra ticket and you could bring the whole shop if you wanted to…” he gave me an envelope.

            “The girls would love this…”

Then…

            “Excuse me oppa, can I have your sign please?” a girl and her friends came to us.

            “Sure…” Taecyeon smiled.

            “Oppa, is she your girlfriend?” one of the girls asked and looked at me.

            “Yes…she is…” Taecyeon winked.

            “I thought Mi Young unnie is your girlfriend…”

            “She’s just a friend…that one over there is my real girlfriend…”

            “She’s pretty…a lot prettier than Mi Young unnie…”

            “Mi Young unnie is just pure plastic…” the other one chipped.

            “Now, now…don’t bad talk about someone behind their back…you girls still in school?” Taecyeon asked. The girls nodded like a bobble head. “Study hard okay?”

            “Nae oppa…”

            “Oppa jjang! Unnie too…” the girl said and left.

            “So, where were we?” Taecyeon said.

            “About that showcase in Yeouido…”

            “Yeah…bout that…um…I’ll pick you up at your place around noon, have lunch and we’ll head to the hall together…how’s that sound?”

            “Great…you had everything planned didn’t you?”

            “Yup…” he smiled.

As I expected the girls back at the shop started to scream and squeal when I hand them over the extra tickets.

            “Unnie, you’re the best!” Hyo An and Sora hugged me.

            “I know…now, let’s get back to work…”

            “Yes mam!”

Sunday came in a blink of an eye. I was just finished getting ready when Taecyeon called.

            “Hey babe…” I twirled a few times in front of the mirror. Look good…

            “I’m already at the parking lot…” he said.

            “I’ll be down in a sec…”

Taecyeon POV

I saw her getting out from the apartment building jogged lightly towards my car. This is it…today, the whole world gonna know who Yoo Hee Jin really is.

            “Hey babe…” she said as she got into the car.

            “Hey…you look good…” I leaned over and kissed her lips.

            “Same goes to you…I like the new hairstyle…very samurai-ish…” she runs her fingers through my hair.

            “So, are you ready for lunch?”

            “I’m starving…”

            “Let’s go…”

End of POV

The concert hall were packed with fans. Taecyeon dropped me off at the parking lot and it doesn’t take me much time to spot Hyo An, Bora, Doyeon and Sora among the crowd.

            “Unnie, where have you been?” Doyeon asked.

            “I got caught up with someone just now…so, shall we?” the five of us walked arm in arm together towards the entrance.

            “I can’t believe we’re sitting at the VIP area…seriously unnie, you’re the best!” Sora squealed.

            “Yeah…we’re few feet from the stage…this gonna be super fun.” Doyeon and Hyo An high fived with each other. Fan started to fill the empty seats in the hall and the show should start any minute now.

Taecyeon POV

I peeked through the curtain from the backstage and saw Hee Jin noona with the girls from her shop.

            “Hyung, what are you looking at?” Chansung peeked over my shoulder. “Oh…you’re looking at that…nervous?”

            “Kinda…”

            “Hey, you gonna be just fine…” Junsu patted my back.

            “Shin Young noona, there will be a slight change after the last song…Minjae hyung will give you all the details later…” I said at Shin Young noona, as she was the MC for today.

            “Got it…”

            “Get ready guys…the show is in 5 minutes…” the music director said.

            “Kids, gather up…” Junsu huddled us together. It’s time for the stage.

End of POV

Author’s POV

The showcase started with 2PM all time hit song Again & Again. The girls and Hee Jin are having the time of their life dancing and moving around to the music. Before they know it, the showcase is coming to an end.

            “Now, one of the boys has a special surprise event for one of our lucky audience.” Kim Shin Young the MC said followed by screams from the audience.

One of the staff members put a stool at the middle of the stage. When Taecyeon went out the crowd went berserk.

            “There’s someone really special in my heart among the audience here today…” Taecyeon said. His eyes found Hee Jin and he walked straight towards her.

I watched as Taecyeon getting closer to my seat. Hyo An and the girls were looking at each other.

            “Unnie, I think he’s coming over to you…” Bora whispered to my ear.

            “She’s the one that makes my heart flutter everytime I hear her voice and she’s the only can get me weak in the knees…”

Taecyeon walked down the small steps and stood in front of me.

            “Jagiya…” he extended his arms at me.

            “What are you doing? Taecyeon ah…”

He pulled my hands and brought me up to the stage.

            “Baby…”

            “Just follow my lead…” he whispered. He sat me on the stool and held my hands.

            “All of you might wonder who this woman might be…”

            “Oppa, is she your girlfriend?” one of the fan screamed.

            “Bingo! Ladies and gentlemen…let me introduce to you my one and only girlfriend…Yoo Hee Jin…”

The camera flashes went out like crazy, blinding me momentarily.

            “She’s an 28 years old club and doughnut shop owner…cousin to Kim Tae Woo of G.O.D…we’ve been going out for almost 8 months now…I’m not gonna hide her anymore…”

Taecyeon lifted my chin and kissed my lips. The crowd went wild but soon it faded and I can only see Taecyeon standing right in front of me. It seems like there’s only the two of us in the hall. He broke the kiss and we’re back to reality.

            “I love you Yoo Hee Jin…” he kissed the tip of my nose.

            “And I love you my beastly idol Ok Taecyeon…” he pulled me into a tight hug and once again the crowd went wild.

I could just imagine the headline in the papers tomorrow…and not to mention, my mom…aww man!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the end of another story wrote by me....

I hope the ending is not disappointing...

I had a great fun writing this story....I wanna say thank you to all of my beautiful readers...(silent readers too...) all of your comments are a boost for me...

To my greatest dongsaengs in the world...UNNIE LOVES YOU ALL!!!!

I'll be back with another story....

STAY TUNED~~~~

BBYONG!!!!