We Meet Again

Love In The Club

2PM POV

            “And cut! Good job everyone! And we’re done!” the director said and wave of applause echoed.

The boys have just finished shooting their latest CF for Lotte Duty Free Shop in a huge warehouse in Ulsan.

            “Yes! The last schedule for the day…finally, a chance to go back and sleep!” Chansung said and high fived with Taecyeon.

            “I’m so glad that Jin Young hyung said that we’re having a slow pace schedule this year around…after the Asia tour last year I thought my body gonna break in two.” Junsu said as the coordi noonas were wiping off the sweat on his neck.

            “Me too…” Nichkhun took off his jacket and gave it to the stylist.

            “Now I can concentrate more with my song writing…”Junho said.

            “Guys, ready to go?” Minjae, their manager appeared.

            “Kids, time to go…” Junsu is like commander of the team. “Chansung, hurry up…”

            “Nae hyung…”

They were riding their van heading back to their villa. Chansung and Wooyoung fell asleep at the back, Junho is busy writing on his notebook, Junsu and Nichkhun were listening to a song on the mp3 and Taecyeon is lost in his own world of video game.

            “Yoon Jong Shin sunbaenim songs are the best…” Junsu said bobbing his head to the music.

            “Yeah…hold up, someone call…” Nichkhun took out his phone. “Nae hyung…we’re heading back home…I guess no…why? Club? One minute hyung… hey guys, listen! Namyong hyung wanna take us out to a club tonight…what do you say?”   

            “Club?” Chansung immediately woke up.

            “We’re in!” Taecyeon and Junsu raised their hands.

            “Me too…” Junho said.

            “Wooyoung will follow us anyway…” all eyes were on sleeping Wooyoung.

            “I guess it’s all settled then…” Nichkhun got back on the phone. “Hyung, we’re in…okay…we’ll be waiting…nae…” he hangs up.

            “A club? It’s been a while since we had fun together with Namyong hyung…” Taecyeon said with his eyes still on the game console.

            “Can’t wait…” Chansung said and got back to sleep.

That night at H20 Club…

            “Good crowd tonight…” I said and Yeon Rin hand me a drink as we’re looking over the dance floor from the VIP lounge on the second level.

            “Hey, Namyong oppa is on the VIP list tonight…” she said sipping her drink.

            “Really? He hardly comes here since he’s become the lead choreographer at JYPE…”

            “Didn’t you see him at Tae Woo oppa’s wedding?”

            “Nope…”

Then, they heard screams and squeals coming from the entrance.

            “I wonder who’s coming in now…” I said.

            “I’m heading down for a while.” Yeon Rin went downstairs.

Our club are known to be one of Kpop stars favourite place to hangout.  We had 2NE1 girls over here last night. I was bobbing my head along to the music when somebody called my name.

            “Yoo Hee Jin!”

I turned and it was Park Namyong, one of my college senior.

            “Yaa, Park Namyong! What are you doing here?” I walked to him and pushed his chest. I saw 2PM boys were standing behind him. So, this is the cause of that loud scream I heard earlier.

            “Yoo Hee Jin…you’re still the same like when we’re back in college…” he said walking up to me.

            “I guess you still remember your way here huh? Park Namyong…are you here to settle your old debt?” I could see the change of expression on those boys’ face. Namyong and I were standing with our bodies’ inches away from each other.

            “I heard you rule this turf now…back off woman, there’s new sheriff in town…” he said caressing my cheek.

            “Sheriff? More like a warden to me…”

            “Hyung…I thought we’re gonna have fun here tonight…” Junsu said pulling Namyong back a little.

            “We will have fun after I’m done with this chick…”

          “Who are you calling a chick? Park Namyong…you choose the wrong person to mess with…” I cracked my knuckles a few times ready to throw a few punches.

            “Bring it on woman!” Namyong took a few steps backward.

            “Hyung…” Nichkhun and Junho held both of Namyong’s arms.

            “Noona…”Chansung stood beside me.

           “Let me go guys…” he shook off their hands and walked towards me with a smirk on his face.

Namyong and I were getting closer and I could feel the tension around us.

            “Oppa!” I gave him a big hug.

            “Hee Jin ah…” he spun me around.

             “Oppa, I thought you’ve forgot the way here…Yeon Rin told me you’re coming over tonight.”

            “I’ve been busy with the boys…”

We looked over and 6 sets of eyes were on us.

            “Hyung, what was that about?” Junsu asked.

           “Noona, I really thought you’re going to have a fight with Namyong hyung…” Chansung said.

            “This is the way they greet each other boys…”Yeon Rin came. “Oppa…”

            “Yeon Rin ah…” Namyong hugged her. “Hey guys, meet my two girlfriends back in college…Yeon Rin and Hee Jin.”

            “Girlfriends?” all of them said at the same time.

            “Yaa, I’m your girlfriend? You wish! Don’t listen to him…” I said smacking his chest.

            “And that still hurt…” all of us settled down on a huge U shaped plush sofa.

            “Since this is your first time here…first round is on the house…” Yeon Rin called one of the waiters. “There’s no minor here right?”

Taecyeon POV

We were having fun with each other and I can’t seem to take my eyes off her. The way she talk, her laugh really captivating me.

            “Yaa, stop staring at her like that…you’re making it obvious…” Nichkhun whispered.

            “I’m not staring at her…”

            “Taec, you see….I have eyes…if you like her that much go and ask her out then…”

            “Maybe I would…” she was talking with Chansung and Junho as if they’ve known each other for ages.

End of POV

I was talking to the boys and I realised that Taecyeon was kinda quiet tonight. He barely said a word. I bet he already forgotten about me. Wait, why did I say that?

            “So, you and Yeon Rin noona own this club together?” Junho asked.

            “Yup…” I nodded.

            “That is so cool…” he went to the balcony overlooking the dance floor below.

            “What are we doing here? Let’s get down and play!” Namyong oppa and the boys went down to the dance floor.

            “Hee Jin noona, let’s go…” Chansung pulled my hands.

            “Naahhh…you guys go ahead…I’ll just watch you from up here…” I declined. I might be a club owner but dancing in crowd is really not my thing. Weird huh?

            “If you say so…Yeon Rin noona, let’s go…” he pulled Yeon Rin hands.

            “Lead the way…” she followed them downstairs.

I was watching all of the boys strutting their move on the dance floor when I realised that someone was missing. Taecyeon wasn’t there with them.

            “Looking for me?” Taecyeon said standing next to me. I was surprised to see him here.

            “Why aren’t you down there?”

            “Not in the mood…Hee Jin ssi…”

            “So, you still remembered me…” I looked at him. He just stood there and our eyes met. He then quickly turned away. “This is not our first time meeting you know…” I smiled.

            “It’s just…I was…a bit surprised to see you here…they said you came to the company the other day…”

            “Yeah…but you wasn’t there.”

            “I was at a photo shoot…Hee Jin ssi…”

            “Just call me noona like rest of the guys…I don’t like being too formal…”

            “Hee Jin noona…” he said awkwardly scratching his head. Aigoo, he looked so cute.

I arrived at my apartment a little late that night. After a quick hot shower, I’m ready to hit the bed. Then, a message came on my phone.

From: Unknown Number

Hee Jin noona, did you get home safely? It was nice meeting you again tonight.

Who is this? The number is not in my phone book list. I was racking my head trying to figure out the message sender when another text came in.

From: Unknown Number

Hee Jin noona…it’s me Taecyeon. I’m sorry for secretly taking your number without your knowing…I guess I was too shy to ask you directly…anyway, I had great time talking with you earlier.

He’s the one who send it. Another text came.

From: Unknown Number

Hee Jin noona, have a sweet dream…annyeong! ^^

How can a beastly idol that looked so masculine and charismatic on stage could be this cute? 

 

Another update! Enjoy reading people! 

P/s : do leave a comment in the box. I really love reading your feedbacks!