It Was You…

Love In The Club

I decided to forget all the nasty comments and dramas online…I have better things to do. I’m a grown up woman for god’s sake and some remarks made by a bunch of immature girls is not gonna take me down.

Today was Hyo An’s birthday so we’re having a small party at the shop after closing.

            “Unnie…thank you for the birthday cake! I love it!” Hyo An hugged me. “That’s why you are one of my favourite sisters in the world.”

            “Anything for my little sister…” I pinched her cheek.

            “Yo, blondie! Take a picture of us!” Hyo An waved her hands at Himchan.

            “Do I look like a photographer to you?” Himchan protested walking towards her.

            “Yaa! You can’t say no to the birthday girl…”

            “Yeah, yeah…whatever!” He mumbled but still snapping a few shots of Hyo An and me.

Then, the door bell chimed.

            “Mind if we crash the party?” Ah In said walking into the shop 2PM trailing behind him.

I looked at Hyo An and I know she’s doing her best not to freaked out seeing her favourite idol showing up at her birthday party.

            “Hyo An right? Ah In told us that it’s your birthday today and since we’re free tonight…is it okay for us to join?”Khun asked.

            “Um…yeah…no…I mean…yes…” Hyo An stuttered.

            “That means a yes…lets have some fun…” I said. I saw Taecyeon at the back with a smile on his face.

            “This is a small gift from all of us…hope you like it…” Junho put a huge wrapped box on the counter along other gifts.

            “Thank…thank you so much…”

           “Youngjae ah! Pump up that volume will you? We have a party going on here!” Doyeon said.

Himchan POV

What is that doing here? It’s supposed to be our party. I looked at him and he barely made any eye contact with Hee Jin noona tonight. I think they’re on the brink of drifting apart. Good news for me!

End of POV

I was sitting at a far corner of the shop watching the party. Youngjae, Daehyun, Ah In and Chansung were playing finger flicks with each other…Doyeon, Bora and Junsu were talking at a table, Himchan were busy taking pictures…Khun and Junho are moving their body to the music next to Hyo An and Sora. When I looked at Taecyeon, his eyes were on me.

I wanted to wrap my hands around him and kiss him until my lips hurt…if only it’s just the two of us here. I missed him so freakin’ much.         

            “Noona, do you have any chips left? The boys are hungry…” Ah In came to me.

            “Chips? Let me check it the kitchen…” I went to the back trying to find the chips I bought for the party.

I was in the kitchen pouring the chips into a large bowl when I felt hands roaming my . The perfume I was craving to smell filled the air around me. God, he smells so good!

            “Jagiya…” Taecyeon said wrapping his arms around my waist from the back. “Did you miss me?”

            “Everytime I couldn’t see you…” he kissed my temple.

            “Do you have anything planned after this?”

            “Um…what do you have in mind?”

            “Well…if it’s up to me…maybe we could go back to your place and have some adult fun until morning…”

            “That sounds tempting…tell you what…how about you went straight to my place after the party and I’ll see you at home.”

            “Sounds good to me…”

            “Now…let’s get back to the front before my employees sees you here…” I was walking and he managed to smack my before darting out. Such a naughty beast…MY naughty beast!

The party just ended and everyone are gone except for Himchan.

            “Himchan ah…can you help me?” I saw Himchan were at the counter checking the pictures in his camera.

            “Sure…”

            “Take out the trash in the kitchen and the recyclables…it’s too heavy for me.”

            “Yes mam!” he went to the back.

I went to the counter and Himchan’s camera was on. I flicked the pictures he taken earlier and smile. There’s a shot of Daehyun in headlock with Chansung, Doyeon getting all blushed up talking to Nichkhun and Sora staring at Junsu’s hands.

Then something caught my eyes…pictures Taecyeon and me that surfaced on the internet. Why would he have these pictures in his camera? I went through the camera and found hundreds of pictures Taecyeon and I going out together, at the hospital, when he went into the apartment, at the parking lot.

Himchan POV

I locked the door behind me and went to the front. My feet froze as I saw Hee Jin noona going through the pictures in my camera.

            “Noona…”

            “Kim Himchan…what’s the meaning of this? Why did you have these…” she said looking at me. I guess she found out.

End of POV

Himchan just stood there looking down his feet.

            “You took all those pictures didn’t you?” I said and he just nodded.

            “Why? Why did you did it?” I was on the verge of screaming.

            “Noona…I…I…”

            “I’m asking you a question Himchan!”

            “I did it because I was mad! I have to get him out of your life! I want him to leave you!”

            “But why? He didn’t anything wrong to you.”

            “He took you away from me! If it wasn’t for him we would’ve been happy together!”

            “Himchan, I told you…you and I can never be together! I love you like a brother, not more than that!”

            “Why can’t it be me? Did you choose him because he’s a mega idol star and I’m nothing but a college student working for you? Why him and not me?” I saw tears welling up his eyes.

            “Because I don’t feel what you felt for me!”

            “But you always said that I’m the second best guy after Ah In…doesn’t that mean anything?”

            “I’m sorry if I make you misunderstand with my words…you are the second best guy…you’re like my little brother. I’ve known you for years…”

He stormed towards me and pulled me into his arms. He starts kissing my lips and cheeks with his hands all over my body.

            “Himchan stop this!” I tried to push him away but he tightens his grip.

            “You will be mine!”He said.

            “Kim Himchan!” I heard Ah In’s voice. The next thing I saw was Himchan sprawled on the floor with blood trickling down the left side of his mouth.

            “Ah In ah…” I said and Ah In pulled me behind him.

            “What the hell was that man? What’s got into you?” Ah In said yelling at him. “Noona, are you ok?”

            “I’m fine Ah In ah…” I said standing behind Ah In.

            “You…” Ah In looked at Himchan. “Get the hell out of here…I’ll deal with you later…”

Himchan got up and wiped the blood off his lips.

            “Dude, listen…” Himchan said.

            “You better leave now or I would do something that the both of us will regret…” I could see the rage in Ah In’s eyes.

Himchan grabbed his camera from the counter and left.

            “What’s going on here? Noona…”

            “Himchan was behind all those pictures…”

            “Noona, now you’ve lost me…”

            “The pictures of Taecyeon and I on the internet…”

            “What about it?”

            “It was Himchan’s doing…he’s the one who took it and post it online…”

            “Are you sure?”

            “Yeah…he did that because I rejected his love…”

          “He loved you? I always thought it’s just a silly crush like I used to have on Yeon Rin noona…”

            “You liked Yeon Rin?”

            “Used to…but that’s not the point.”

            “What are you doing coming back here?”

            “I left my bag…”

I locked the shop up and went to my car.

            “Noona, are you sure you’re gonna be fine? Want me to stay over at your place?”

            “It’s okay…Taecyeon probably waiting for me there…”

            “Okay…I’ll talk to Himchan later…”

            “Please don’t hurt him…he’s your best friend, remember that…”

            “Nae…”

Taecyeon POV

I’ve been at the apartment for an hour but Hee Jin noona hasn’t arrived yet. Did something happen to her? I was about to go out looking for her when the door opened.

            “I’m home…Taecyeon ah…”

            “Jagiya…” I looked at her and I knew something is wrong.

            “Hey baby…” she tossed her bag on the coffee table and slumped on the plush sofa.

            “What’s wrong?” I said and sat next to her.

            “I found out about something today…” she laid her head on my lap looking at me.

            “About what?”

            “It was Himchan who posted our pictures online…” she said.

            “Himchan? Ah In’s best friend?”

            “Yeah…”

            “How did he even know about us? I mean…when we went out together or whenever I came here…” is he a stalker now?

            “I don’t know…I think my head gonna explode thinking about it…” she closed her eyes with her palm on her forehead. I hate seeing her like this…all stressed out.

            “How about you go and wash, I’ll fix some tea and then a round of my specialty massage?”

            “Sounds nice…” she got up, kissed my cheek and went to her room. I hope this would make her happy. I went to the kitchen and boiled a pot of water for the tea.

End of POV

The next morning…

            “Jagiya…are you sure you gonna be fine alone?” Taecyeon said as I buttoned up his shirt. Damn, he look good in anything!

            “Positive…Yeon Rin gonna be here for lunch and we’re going out to see her mom.”

            “My schedule end around 6pm today…how about we go out for dinner at Jin Young hyung’s restaurant?”

            “Great…”

After Taecyeon left, I went out to take the garbage to the thrash can outside. As I was walking into the elevator, someone called my name.

            “Hee Jin noona…wait up!” it’s Yongguk, Himchan’s cousin.

            “Oh, Yongguk ah…what are you doing here this early?”

            “I’m from Himchan’s place…”

            “Himchan live here?”

            “Yeah…it’s been montsh since he moved here…he didn’t tell you?”

            “No…I know he moved out from his parents place but he didn’t tell me that he lived here.”

            “That’s weird…” Yongguk said scratching his head. "He lived at apartment 343...5th floor."

So he’s been watching my moves all this time. No wonder he knew Taecyeon would come here and those pictures…it make sense now. Himchan is like a completely new guy than I used to know.

Himchan POV

Now everything is out of the dark. She already knows that I was behind the pictures and she must hate me right now. I heard a knock on the door and when I opened it, Hee Jin noona was there.

            “Noona…” I was shocked to see her. How did she know I lived here?

            “I wanna talk to you. May I come in?” she said.

            “Sure…” I wonder what she wanna talk about.

End of POV

I walked into his apartment and sat on the couch in the living room.

            “Noona…” he said sitting front of me.

            “Himchan ah…I’ll just go straight to the point with you…”

            “Noona…did you…”

            “Listen…I don’t think you should continue working for me anymore…I’ll have your pay check for the month ready tomorrow and I’ll send it here…”

            “Why? Why would you fire me?”

            “What do you think I supposed to do with you when I found out what you did? You invaded my privacy…”

            “But noona…you can’t do this to me…”

            “You’re lucky I didn’t bring this to the authorities…”

            “Noona…you know I did all these because I love you…”

            “Himchan ah…how many times I must tell you that I can’t accept your feelings for me?”

            “But noona…”

            “That’s it Himchan ah…for one last time, even if I’m not with Taecyeon, you and I are not possible…I’m leaving now…I’ll bring your cheque tomorrow.” I said and walked to the door.

I guess I just lost a good dongsaeng…used to be a good dongsaeng for me. It’s the best for all…

Another update for my lovely readers!

Stay tuned!

BBYONG!