Comfort…

Love In The Club

Taecyeon POV

It’s almost 10pm and I was just finished helping Namyong hyung setting up the new gym room at the JYP building. I had nothing to do left after this so I thought of seeing Hee Jin noona at the club. I found Seulong hyung going out from the dance room.

            “Please hyung…just this once…” I said holding my hands together and stood in front of him.

            “You said that last time…” he said without looking at me.

            “I really mean it this time around…when I get my own ride I’ll let you have it for a week…”

            “How am I supposed to go back if you take my car?”

            “Minjae hyung is still here waiting for the boys…he can give you ride home…hyuuung…” I put on my deadly aegyo charm…tugging on his sleeve and making goldfish face.

            “Yaa, sometimes your aegyo scares the hell out of me!”

            “Hyuuung…please…”

            “Fine! Just because you are one of my best friends…” he took out the car key from his pocket.

            “I know you love me…”

            “Yaa, where are you going anyway?”

            “To see Hee Jin noona…hyung, thanks for the ride!” I said walking to the basement parking area.

            “You owe me for this!”

            “Nae!” I can’t wait to see Hee Jin noona.

I called her number and she picked up the phone…

            “Yaa! Wae? Do you wanna die?” she yelled. Did I do something wrong?

End of POV

            “Oh…Taecyeon ah…” I thought Yunho’s on the line.

            “Noona…are you ok?” he asked.

            “I’m…I’m fine…what’s up?”

            “Are you at the club?’

            “No…I’m in Apgujung right now…”

            “Apgujung? Which area?”

            “Why?”

            “I wanted to see you right now…can I?”

            “Sure…I’m at the bus stop near the subway station.”

            “Okay…stay there…I’ll right over in 15 minutes…” he hung up. Well, at least the night doesn’t end on a bad note…I get to see Taecyeon. That could cheer me up. I took out the battery off my phone so no one could bother me again for the rest of the night.

15 minutes later, a black AUDI stopped in front of me. I peeked at the window and it was Taecyeon behind the wheel motioning me to get into the car. He wore a dark hoodies with thick-rimmed glasses so people won’t recognise him.

While driving…

            “I’m sorry I yelled at you earlier…I thought you were someone else.” I said.

            “It’s fine…noona, are you okay? You looked so stressed up…”

            “It’s that obvious huh?”

            “Did you just have a fight with someone?”

            “Kinda…someone I just wish I could kill right now…” I was getting mad again thinking about Yunho.

            “Just tell me if you need an accomplice…” he said and laughed.

            “I’ll remember that. So, why did you want to see me anyway?”

            “I guess I just missed you…” he said looking at me.

            “Eyes on the road mister…” I pushed his face away lightly. “You missed me? What an honour…” somehow, I believe he really mean what he just said.

            “Noona, do you want to go for a drive?”

            “Where?”

            “Just sit back and relax…but first…” he make a turn to a fast food drive-thru.”We need food to accompany our little late getaway.”

After loading ourselves with burgers, fries and coke, we’re on our way for a drive.

I was busy munching on the fries when I realise Taecyeon was looking at me.

            “What? You want some?” he nodded. I hand him over a bag of fries but he just stared at it. “Go on…I didn’t put nasty things in it…”

            “Noona, I’m driving right now…ahhh…” he opened his mouth wanting me to feed him.

            “Such a baby…”

I took the fries and when it almost gets into his mouth, I put it in mine. He just stared at me.

            “Noona…” he opened his mouth. “I’m hungry…hurry…”

Once again, I tricked him.

            “Ah noona!” he was getting slightly annoyed. He grabbed my hand and pulled it to his mouth. He even bit the tip of my index finger.

            “Yaa Ok Taecyeon! That hurts!”

            “That’s what you get for playing with me…” he said munching on the highly prized fries. He looked so adorable.

            “Aigoo…” I pinched his cheek and ruffled his hair.

There’s only a few car on the expressway as it was getting late into the night. Taecyeon opened the sunroof and it was refreshing.

Taecyeon POV

            “Yaa…this is nice…” Hee Jin noona said putting her hands up.

            “You like it?”

            “Yup…um…do you mind if I stand up?” she asked.

            “Nope…help yourself…”

            “Thanks.” She stood up through the sunroof and let the wind blow her body. “Wow! I like this! Woohoo…”

She looked like a little girl and the stressed out look she had on earlier are slowly fading from her face. I guess I did a good thing for her tonight.

End of POV

Taecyeon finally stopped the car when we arrived at the end of a brick bridge facing the south sea. We got out and sat at the back hood of the car enjoying the burgers we bought earlier.

            “This place is great…how do you do know this place existed?” I said feeling the wind brushed against my skin. Refreshing!

            “Well…I used to go here if I need to clear my mind or just to relax after a busy week…it’s like my own secret place to get away from people.”

            “Cool…can I use this place too?”

            “Sure…but don’t tell anyone else…”

            “Your secret safe with me.” I took the last bite of the burger and crumpled up the wrapper. “Fast food in the middle of the night…it feels good.”

            “I know…” he looked at me laughed.

            “What?” I was confused.

            “I thought only kids eat like this…” he wiped off the corner of my mouth with his thumb. “Sauce splat there…”

            “Really?” I pulled out a tissue and wiped my mouth. “Is it gone?”

            “Yup…” he chuckled. “And yet you call me a baby…”

            “That’s different…” my heart are beating super fast when he did that. It seems like a scene from a movie.

            “Noona, can I ask you something?”

            “Sure…”

            “Did something bad happen tonight until you’re in such a bad mood?”

             “Well, dinner didn’t go as planned…I met someone that I don’t want to…”

            “May I know who it was?” I saw he was hesitating to ask me.

            “Um…an ex…a stupid jackass ex…let’s forget what happened. He’s not worth the thought…”

I jumped off the hood and went to the edge of the bridge.

            “Yaa Yoo Hee Jin! You’re doing just fine without anyone! Be strong Hee Jin ah! There’s a lot more in life for you! He Jin ah, fighting!” I screamed on top of my lungs. That’s feels good!

            “Hee Jin noona! Don’t let anyone get the best of you! You’re a strong independent woman! I’m here for you if you need anything! And that’s a promise!” Taecyeon shouted. He just looked at me and smiled. Once again, my heart starts beating fast. What’s wrong with me?

We just sat there side by side looking over the dark sea and enjoy the cool breeze together. Time passed so quickly and when I looked at the watch on Taecyeon’s wrist, it’s already pass midnight.

            “I think we should go now…don’t you have any schedule tomorrow?”

            “It won’t start until 11…I got plenty of time to kill.”

            “Lucky for you…but I got a doughnut shop to run…let’s go…”

He gets up and offers his hands to help me. Full with manner,…another bonus trait I saw in this young guy.

Taecyeon POV

The ride back was fun. We were talking and joking around as if we’ve known each other for ages.

            “So, it’s always been just Ah In and you?”

            “Yeah…our parents were busy and since I’m a lot older I have to take care of him. I heard you have a sister…”

            “Yeah…two years older than me…she’s still in Boston furthering her studies…”

            “Seems like everyone is younger than me…”

            “You don’t look that old to me…if you didn’t tell me your age; I would bet you’d be around 24 or younger…”

            “You really know to say things people wanted to hear…”

            “So I’ve been told…”

After a while, I turned to look at Hee Jin noona only to find she had fallen asleep. She looked so peaceful while sleeping. I wonder what it will be like waking up and get to see this pretty face the first thing in the morning. It brings smile to my face just thinking about it.

End of POV

Himchan POV

I tried to call Hee Jin noona but it always went into the voice mail. Does the dinner go well? She looked somewhat stressed when she left the shop today. I hope nothing bad happen. I looked at the watch and it’s almost 11 pm, maybe she’s already home right now. Maybe I should go check on her, just to make sure she’s okay.

I went to her apartment but when I ring the doorbell there’s no one home. Her car is at the parking area…maybe she went there with a cab. I decided to wait for her at the bench outside, not far from the apartment’s entrance.

It’s been two hours but Hee Jin noona is not home yet. Where could she be at this hour? Is she with Ah In? Maybe I should give him a call. I was waiting for Ah In to pick up the phone when I saw a black AUDI pulled over next to Hee Jin noona’s car. I looked closely and it was Taecyeon behind the wheel with Hee Jin noona sleeping at the passenger’s seat. How can she be with him?

End of POV

Taecyeon POV

We arrived at her apartment and Hee Jin noona was still sleeping soundly like a baby. I don’t have the heart to wake her up when she’s looking so in peace. My hands lifted the hair covering half of her face. I realised there’s a small scar at the side of her forehead. How did she get this scar anyway? I bet she had a rough childhood.

I was staring at her when suddenly she wriggled at the seat and slowly opened her eyes.

End of POV

I opened my eyes and saw Taecyeon was staring at me.

            “Where are we?” I said rubbing my sleepy eyes.

            “In front of your apartment building…”he smiled.

            “Did I dozed off? I didn’t snore did I?”

            “A little…” he chuckled.

            “Really? Oh my god…this is embarrassing…” I cover my face with my palm.

            “I was just joking…” Taecyeon laughed his off.

            “Yaa!” I smacked his shoulder.

            “That hurts!”

            “You deserve it…anyway, thanks for tonight…I had fun. You’re a big help getting rid my bad mood today…”

            “It’s my pleasure…besides, I get to see you…I guess it’s a win-win situation.”

Himchan POV

They looked so close together. I just watch them from afar and when Hee Jin noona get out of the car, he left. I wanted to see her but she looked a bit tired. I’ll just see her at the shop tomorrow then.

Noona, did you like that guy?

End of POV

Taecyeon POV

I just got back at the villa when a text from Hee Jin noona came.

From: Hee Jin noona ^^

Did you get home safely? Thanks again for tonight…I’m glad you called me. Anyway, have a good rest and don’t strain yourself too much ok? My little beast is working too hard these days…say hello to the boys for me.

            “Yes!” I kissed the phone jumping with joy.

            “Hyung…” I looked over and saw Chansung standing at the stairs. “What’s wrong with you? Where have you been all night?”

            “Out…seeing someone.”

            “Hee Jin noona?” Chansung said with a smile.

            “Yup…she said hi…”

            “I have to visit her soon…maybe get a free doughnut or two…yummy.”

Another update guys!

I could really see Taecyeon doing these sort of things...don't you think?

Anyway, happy reading and don't forget to drop a comment!

BBYONG!