Noona, I’m Back

Love In The Club

Taecyeon POV

The two hours plane ride to Gimpo Airport from Tokyo seems like forever. I can’t wait to see her…but would she feel the same? I hope so…

            “Yaa, why are you looking so restless? Don’t tell me that you still are afraid of flying…” Junsu asked staring at me.

            “He’s just excited going back to Seoul…I bet everyone here knew why…” Khun winked.

            “Are you a winking machine or something?” I nudged Khun’s arms.

            “Hyung…all of us know your crush on Hee Jin noona… “Chansung who is sitting at the back stick his head between the seats.

            “Yeah…” Junho agreed.

            "I knew too..." Wooyoung raised his arm from the back.

I guess I will never be able to hide anything from these guys for the rest of my life. All of them knew me too well.

            “So, are you gonna do something about it?” Junsu said.

            “What do you mean?”

            “I mean…are you gonna keep that feeling as a crush or you gonna make it turn into love?”

            “What if she doesn’t feel the same? What if she just thinks of me as her little brother?”

            “Have you asked her about that?” Chansung cut in.

            “Um…no…I don’t know how to ask her that.” I scratched my head.

            “Then…I got an idea…a test to see whether she liked you or not.” all of us looked at Khun.

            “Hyung, this better be good…” Chansung said.

            “You bet it will…” A devilish smile appeared on Khun’s face.

End of POV

            “Unnie…the last batch for honey lemon glazed D’s just finished…should I make another one?” Doyeon asked.

            “It’s okay…just finish the mocha almond D’s and after that clean up. I’ll let you two off early today…”

            “Nae unnie…” Bora and Doyeon answered together.

I was wiping off the flour on the working table with my hands when suddenly someone came from behind and held my waist. Like a reflex, I turned around and threw the flour that was in my hand. It hit the person’s face and white dust flying everywhere.

Taecyeon POV

Jun Seob hyung stopped by at the company for a while to drop some documents at the office.

            “Dude, are you sure it will work?” I asked.

            “Of course…I’ll give you my room if it failed.” He said with confidence. “It’s just a simple test to see if she have at least some other feelings towards you…”

            “If you say so…” I saw Seulong hyung came into the parking lot with his car. “Hey…I’m off… “ I said grabbing my backpack and get off the van.

            “Where are you going?” Chansung asked.

            “Too see Hee Jin noona…”

            “Can you bring back some doughnuts for me?” he said with pleading eyes.

            “Sure…” I ran towards the car park. “Hyung…Seulong hyung!” I called his name…luckily he wasn’t far away.

            “Oh…Taecyeon ah…when did you get back from Japan?” he said.

            “An hour ago…hyung, can I ask you a favour?”

            “Sure…”

            “Can I borrow your car?”

            “My car? You’re going somewhere?”

            “Yup…”

            “See Hee Jin noona?” Seulong hyung smiled.

            “Even you knew about it?”

            “There’s no secrets in Oneday remember?”

            “Yeah, yeah…so, can I borrow your ride?”

            “Sure…but don’t scratch it…” he threw the key at me.

            “Yes sir!”

After 20 minutes drive, I arrived at her shop. I walked in and she is nowhere to be found. I went to the counter where her employees were.

            “Hi…is Hee Jin noona in?” I asked and smiled. The girl behind the counter just stood there staring at me. “Hello…” I waved my hands in front of her. Like being snap out from a dream, she just points her hands to the kitchen. “Thanks…”

I went to the kitchen and saw Hee Jin noona were busy wiping off the excess flour on the worktable. Her other employee looked at me and I gave them a signal so that they wouldn’t say anything. I walked slowly behind her and grabbed her waist.

            “Noona!” a handful of flour greeted me as she turned around.

End of POV

            “Oh my god…” I was shocked to see Taecyeon standing in front of me with his face white with flour.

            “Noona…aa choo!” he sneeze. White dusts flying everywhere.

            “Why did you startled me like that you little rascal?” I smacked the back of his head.

            “I wanna surprise you…” he said and let out another sneeze.

            “Come here…” I took him to the sink and wipe off the flour from his face with a wet towel. “This is what you get if you startled me…”

            “Yeah, yeah…” he just stood there letting me clean off his face.

            “Okay…good looking again…I don’t know what your fans gonna do if they saw me do that to you…”

           “My fans will understand…” he said. “Are they your employees?” he looked at Doyeon and Bora.

            “Yup…that’s Bora and Doyeon…my two trusted kitchen crew…”

            “Hi guys…nice to meet you…” he waved and I could see the two of them getting all blushed up and giddy looking at him.

            “Let’s go have a seat…”

We went to the front and I could see Hyo An couldn’t take her eyes off Taecyeon.

            “And that’s Hyo An…Daehyun is somewhere out there doing the delivery…and the other one is Himchan, the one you saw at my apartment.”

            “Hi…” Taecyeon said and waved. Hyo An just froze behind the counter. “Is she okay?”

            “Yup…she’s just excited to see her favourite idol close up…” I said winking at her. “She’s a big fan of yours…”

            “Really? Thank you…”

            “So, when did you come back from Japan?”

            “Today…noona, can I ask you something?”

            “Sure…hold on…I’ll get some doughnuts and coffee for you…” I went to the counter.

            “Unnie…I’m not dreaming am I?” Hyo An said blinking her eyes.

I pinched her cheek and she screamed.

            “Is that hurt?”

            “Hell yeah…” she rubbed her reddened cheek.

            “Then it wasn’t a dream…get me some of the doughnuts while I’m preparing the coffee.”

            “Unnie, can I have a picture with him later?”

            “If only you do as I say…”

            “Yes mam…”

I brought the coffee and doughnuts to the table.

            “It’s on the house…” I said.

            “Thanks…Channie gonna be so jealous…”

            “So, what did you wanna ask me just now?”

            “Um…can we rent your whole club for one night?”

            “The whole club? Are you having a party or something?”

            “It’s Junsu’s birthday next week and we’re planning to celebrate it with the whole JYP Nation there…”

            “Well…I guess I could close the club for one day…”

            “Thanks noona…you’re the best…”

            “So, no schedule for today?”

            “Nope…free for the next 20 hours…” 

 

Another update...I hope this chapter doesn't bored anyone who's reading it.

Anyway, don't forget to leave your comment!

Enjoy reading people!