He Liked Me?

Love In The Club

It’s Junsu’s birthday and the whole JYP Nation gathered at the club to celebrate it. It’s the first time that I actually closed the club to host a private party like this. I was at the bar area looking at the dance floor.

            “Unnie…” Hyo An came and gave me a big hug.

            “Hyo An ah…I can’t…breathe…” she loosen her embrace. “What’s got into you?”

            “Nothing…I just wanna say thank you…I got to hang out at a party filled with idols thanks to you…” she hugged me again.

            “Now you believe me when I said I knew some celebrities?”

            “Yes mam!” she said and went back to the dance floor.

Ah In was having fun dancing around with his friends and Jin Young oppa was here too.

            “Noona…” Himchan sat next to me.

            “Having fun yet?”

            “A little…come…dance with me…” he pulled my hands.

            “No thanks…I’ll just stay here…”

            “C’mon noona…just this once…please…” Himchan pouted trying to be cute.

            “Fine…” I had to give in. He held my hands and we went to the dance floor together.

            “In the end Himchan is the one can make you went down here…” Yeon Rin said when I got there.

            “Shut up…” Yeon Rin just smiled.

            “Dance with me noona…” Himchan said moving his body to the music.

Taecyeon POV

I just saw that guy pulled her to the dance floor. The way he move his body around her makes me green with envy. I wish I could just drag her away from him. No one can do that to her.

            “I think that guy liked her…” Junsu said standing next to me.

            “Yeah…by the way he looked at her…you got a competition going on here Taec ah…” Khun nudged my arm.

            “Hyung, the test plan we’ve talked about…are we gonna do it or not?” Wooyoung asked.

            “It’s on…” I said.

            “Very well then…you go get her…we’ll hide up there.” Khun said pointing his fingers at the private lounge on the second level. “Let’s go guys…”

Noona, you might hate me for pulling this prank on you but I had to know whether you had any feelings for me or not.

End of POV

It feels good having fun like this for once. I’m not much of a dancer but I still got some move although not good as Yeon Rin.

            “Work it noona…” Himchan said twirling next to me. “I never knew you could dance like this…”

            “You never asked…hey, I’m gonna get something to drink…” I said walking to the bar. It’s like a work out when you’re out there dancing your heart out.

            “Unnie…you got some move…”Fei said sitting next to me.

            “It’s nothing compared to you…Mike, one club soda please…” I said to the bartender.

            “Coming right up…”

            “So, when is your official comeback?”

            “Um…next month…Ah In is working hard designing our new outfit…” Fei said looking at Ah In on the dance floor.

            “He’s a good worker but tend to lose focus along the way…you need to beat some sense into him once in a while.”

            “Noona…” Taecyeon came.

            “Oppa…”

            “I need to borrow Hee Jin noona for a while…I hope it’s okay…”

             “She’s all yours…let’s get the DJ play another song…” Fei went to the DJ booth.

             “Noona, can we talk somewhere more private?” he whispered.

             “Sure.”

We went to the VIP lounge on the second floor. Standing behind the railing looking over the dance floor below, I saw Taecyeon was getting all nervous and fidgety.

            “What’s the matter with you? Are you okay?” I said looking at him.

            “I’m…I’m…noona, can I ask you something?” he said rubbing his neck.

            “Sure…what is it?”

            “What do you think of me?”

            “You? You’re sweet, nice…kinda childish at times…playful…a little dorky…a good dongsaeng to me.”

            “Have you ever looked at me as man?” he spun me around facing him.

            “You…you…as…as a man?” my stuttering begins.

            “Yeah…” he looked at me. “I think you’re not just a noona to me anymore… I think my feelings for you have changed…”

            “Changed?” This is getting weirder. “Taecyeon ah…”

            “I think I like you…”

            “You…you…liked me?” did he just say that? I must be hearing things right now. “Well…there’s nothing wrong to like a friend…”

            “It’s not that I liked you as a friend…I just…I really liked you…more than a friend…”

His words pierced through my ears. Everything has become silent and it seems like there’s just the two of us in here. This can’t be true. How could he like me? I’m a nobody.

            “What do you say?” he held my hands.

            “Me…me…me…and…and…you…you?” this must be a dream.

            “Noona, do you like me?”

Taecyeon POV

I looked at her and she was avoiding making eye contact with me. She looked so cute when stuttering…just like a nervous little girl.

            “Are you sure you liked me?” she said without looking at me.

            “Yeah…I just wanna know if you felt the same…”

            “Actually…I…”

Her voice was trembling and I know she’s nervous…I know now that she does have some feelings towards me. I decided to call off the prank and signalling the member to come out from hiding.

            “Noona…do you like me too?” Junsu said.

            “You guys were here?” her eyes got bigger at the sight of Junsu, Khun and Wooyoung.

            “See, I told you I could make her nervous…” I said to Khun.

            “Looks like I lose to you this time…” Khun shook his head.

            “Wait a minute…can somebody tell me what’s going on here?” Hee Jin noona staring at us one by one.

            “I’m sorry noona…but…” I couldn’t finish my words when Chansung came.

            “Did I miss the prank?” he said catching his breath after running up the stairs.

End of POV

            “Prank?” all of them just smiled and looked at each other.

            “I’m sorry noona…but Khun and I had a bet whether I could make you nervous or not…” Taecyeon said trying to hold his laughter.

            “Yaa, Ok Taecyeon! That is so not funny!” I smacked his shoulder…hard. “I really thought…you are so dead! All of you too!”

            “Noona, do you like me?” Taecyeon said staring at me.

            “Yaa!” I wanted to hit him again but he caught my hand. “That is not something you can joke around with…” I pulled my hand away. I don’t why my heart beating so fast that very moment.

            “Unnie…” Min came. “Oppa, did you guys bully Hee Jin unnie again?”Min wrapped her arms with mine. “Unnie, let’s go…” she dragged me downstairs.

For once, I really thought Taecyeon actually liked me. I’m sure it will never happen in million years…I’m just a doughnut shop owner with average look and he’s like the centre of attention and every girls’ dream guy.

Taecyeon POV

Min sticks out her tongue and dragged Hee Jin noona away.

            “So, did you get the answer to your question?” Khun asked as we went down.

            “Yup…her eyes give out all the answers that I need to know…” I said and smiled.

            “See, I told you it will work…you owe me one.”

            “Just ask anything you want…” I put my arms around his shoulder.

 

UPDATE!!!!! Enjoy reading people...

Don't forget to leave a comment!