Making Up Again

Love In The Club

 

           “See you on Monday unnie…” Doyeon said and walked out the shop with Bora and Hyo An on her two side.

            “Be careful girls…”

            “Nae unnie…” they said in unison and left.

            “Noona, I’ve taken the thrash out and locked the back door…” Daehyun said and grabbed his bag on the counter.

            “Thank you Daehyun ah…”

Everyone left and I’m all alone at the shop. I wish Taecyeon were here with me now. I realised how much important that guy to me. It doesn’t matter if his fans were mad at me, calling me names and stuff…I just love him for the guy that he is. I still would love him if he were just a regular guy.

I walked to the parking area and saw a familiar figure standing against my car. My face light up and he’s just the person I wanna see right now.

Taecyeon POV

I was standing against Hee Jin noona’s car and looked at the watch. It’s already 9pm and the shop should be close right now. I’m about to head to her shop when I saw her running lightly towards me.

            “Hey you…” I said and without any words, she just hugged me tight and buried her face on my chest. “Jagiya…”

            “I’m sorry…”

I broke the hug and when I lifted her head to look at me, I saw tears in her eyes.

            “Jagiya…what’s wrong? Anything bad happened?” I cupped her face and wiped the tears away with my thumb.

            “I’m sorry…”

            “For what? Jagiya…you’re scaring me…” I never have seen her like this.

            “I was mad at you for nothing…I hang up on you…I get jealous and all…I even have second thought about our relationship.” she looked at me. “You must hate me right now…”

            “Hate you? Why would I hate someone I love with all my heart?”

            “You still love me? Even when…”

            “Shhh…” I kissed her lips. “Sometimes, you talked too much…” I saw the smile on her face and I know everything is gonna be alright now.

End of POV

When he kissed me I feel like all the worried I’ve been carrying over my shoulder just washed away.

            “Sometimes, you talk too much…” he said. “You really love me that much huh?” a smirk runs on his face.

            “What can I do? You made me this way…”

            “Guilty as charged…” he hugged me again and kissed the tip of my nose. “Now, I’d love to stay here and hug you all night but I’m afraid this is a public place and I don’t want us to get caught doing inappropriate act…if you know what I mean…” he said wiggling his eyebrows.

            “ert!” I smacked his chest.

            “You made me this way baby…” he mimicked my tone I had earlier.

The next morning…

I woke up and saw Taecyeon was staring at me.

            “Morning babe…” I said snuggling at the base of his neck.

            “Morning…it seems like forever we’ve been this way…” he wrapped his arm around me.

            “Yeah…” I could be like this forever.

            “Um…about what happened in Japan…it was an unplanned meeting…I didn’t know she’s gonna be there…I did pay for her drinks because it’s the right thing to do…she’s just a friend…” he said.

           “Let’s forget about it babe…I don’t wanna hear anything…let’s put it behind us and move on, ok?” I kissed his cheek.

            “But…”

            “I know idol can’t escape from being the front page news in the tabloids…I just wanna say, I trust you…I know you wouldn’t do anything that would hurt me…”

            “You got that right…” he said and get on top of me, straddling my hip. “You looked so freakin’ y right now…” he wiggled his eyebrows and his lips seductively.

            “Wasn’t last night enough for you?” I knew that look on his face…

            “I can’t get enough of you jagiya…” he lowered his head and starts kissing my neck. He knew my weak spots so well. Soon, I was panting trying to catch my breath.

            “Babe…don’t you have…ooohhhh…schedule…ummmph…today…” I was writhing underneath him.

            “This is the schedule I have all day today…” he said. His hands already roamed every inch of my skin. Damn, this feels good!

And the hot bed scene from last night repeat itself again this morning and once again we had breakfast at lunch.

TaecyeonPOV

            “I’m back…” I said as I walked into the living room. Khun and Junsu were there playing video games together.

            “Look who’s decided to come back…” Khun said winking at me. “I guess everything is settled then?”

            “Yup…” I nodded.

 

I know I should post the last chapter but I just have to post this up first...ehehee

please don't get mad...

The end are near....

Stay tuned...

BBYONG!!!