First Date

Love In The Club

 “Yeon Rin ah…I’m off…” I said finishing off  my  drinks getting ready to leave.

            “It’s still early…you have a date?” she said winking at me.

            “No…I had to go to the shop early tomorrow…besides, Taec is busy with his schedule this week…”

            “Okay…careful…” I hugged her.

            “See you tomorrow…”

Since it’s still quite early, I decided to wonder around the streets of Hongdae. I walked down the sidewalk and I could feel somebody was following me from behind. Maybe he’s going the same place as I am…

Taecyeon POV

            “Just drop me off here…” I said to Seulong hyung.

            “Hongdae? Are you sure? People would recognise your face...” he looked at me.

            “Not with this on…” I pulled up my hoodies and put on my thick-rimmed glasses.

            “What are you gonna do here anyway?”

            “People watching…trying to get some ideas to write a song…” the truth is I’m here to see Hee Jin noona but I can’t tell him that yet.

            “If you say so…anyway, thanks for letting me borrow your ride tonight…I promised So Hee to take her out for late dinner but Changmin hyung use my car.”

            “No problem…I’ve made a promise right? I’m off…have fun with So Hee…” I got off the car and Seulong hyung drove away.

I looked at the watch and it’s still early so Hee Jin noona must be still inside the club. I just sat the bench near the sidewalk and wait for her. I saw Hee Jin noona walking out from the entrance 15 minutes later. I followed her from behind and when she just passed the bus station, I wonder where she’s going next.

End of POV

I took a glance and the guy are still walking behind me. He got his hoodies pulled up and both hands in the pocket. Is he following me? He would pretend to look around when I stopped walking. The faster my steps are, the faster he would be.

I stopped walking and he didn’t noticed I just ran with all my heart and hide behind a high wall not far from him.

Taecyeon POV

I pretend to look around but then I realised that she’s gone. Where did she go? I walked passed a high wall and suddenly something hit my back.

            “Yaa! Why are you following me?” it was Hee Jin noona beating the hell out of me with her backpack.

            “Noona, it’s me!” I said but she wouldn’t listen and keep beating me.

            “Don’t you have anything better to do than following a girl around? You messed with a wrong girl mister!”

            “Noona, it’s me!” I grabbed her hands and pulled down my hoodies revealing my face.

End of POV

            “Oh my god…Taecyeon ah…” I can’t believe I was beating my own boyfriend.

            “Your strength is no joke noona…” he said straightening his back.

            “Omo…are you hurt? I didn’t mean to…”

            “I’m fine…it’s just…I think I got fractured shoulder or something…” he smiled.

            “Yaa! Who told you to sneak up on me like some ert stalker huh? Now look what I’ve done to you…” I said rubbing his shoulder.

            “I’m fine…don’t worry…”

I pulled his hoodies back up as people started staring at him.

            “What are you doing here anyway?”

            “I came to see you…I missed you so much…we barely see each other these days.” he said caressing my cheek.

            “I missed you too…”

            “Really? Now, why are you still wondering here instead of going home?”

            “It’s still early and I’ve got nothing to do if I go home…”

            “Since that I’m here now, how about we go and look around the neighbourhood?” he said lacing my fingers with his.

            “Are you sure? What if people recognised you?”

            “Don’t worry…they won’t…let’s go…” he took my backpack and carried it. Looks like I’m not going to the shop early tomorrow after all.

We walked around at the street of Hongdae holding hands like a normal couple that night. Tasting some street food and feeding each other ice cream…I haven’t had this much fun in such a long time.

Taecyeon POV

            “Let’s go to that playground over there…” she pulled my hands.

She took off her shoes and run on the sand bare foot.

            “This is nice…” she sat on a small swing and kicking the sand underneath. I looked at Hee Jin noona and she was smiling and bubbly like teenage girls. I just can’t take my eyes off her. 

            “Why are you looking at me like that?” she asked.

            “Nothing…” I sat on the swing next to her. “Let see who can go the highest…”

            “Don’t cry if I beat you…” she said and start swinging.

It’s already 1 o’clock in the morning when we arrived at her apartment.

            “Ajusshi…keep the meter running…” I said to the driver and got off the cab with Hee Jin noona.

            “Here we are…” I said holding her hands.

            “Yeah…I had fun tonight…the best first date ever…” she was beaming with smiles.

            “Same here…I’m sorry I can’t send you to the door…”

            “It’s okay…I’ll be fine…go on now…the meter is running…” she said pushing me to the cab.

            “I’ll go when you’re inside…”

            “Fine…” she walked to the door and then she stopped and running back towards me.

            “What? You left something in the cab?”

            “Nope…I forgot this…” she kissed my cheek and ran back to the door. “See ya my little beast…”

She just kissed me. I could feel my ears going red right now.

            “Is that your girlfriend?” the taxi ajusshi asked as he drove me back to the villa.

            “Yeah…” I replied.

It felt so good being able to call her my girlfriend. I just wish the whole world would know.

I'm sorry for taking so long to update...(problem with internet connection)

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter...

don't forget to leave your comment...

BBYONG!