Night Together

Love In The Club

Taecyeon POV

It’s been a busy week for the past few weeks. After being casted to act in a new movie, I had barely time for Hee Jin noona or myself. The shooting would start at night and end early in the morning.

            “And cut! Next scene…” the director said through the loud speaker. Finally, it’s time to rest.

            “Good job Taecyeon ah…” Kab Soo hyungnim said as I reach the makeup tent. Who doesn’t know the name Kim Kab Soo? One of the talented and most respected veteran actors in the industry.

            “Thank you so much hyungnim…I still need some guidance from you…” I said bowing towards him.

            “It’s my turn now…”

            “Hyungnim fighting!” I said putting two thumbs up.

            “Fighting!” he said and walked to the shooting area.

I went to a secluded area between the production trucks, took out my phone and called Hee Jin noona’s number.

            “Hello…Taecyeon ah…” her sweet voice greeted me.

            “Noona…what are you doing?”

            “Me? I just got off the car…”

            “Going to the club?”

            “Nope…I’m heading to my apartment…where are you? Filming site?”

            “Yeah…noonaaaaa…” I said with a long tone.

            “Wae? Something’s wrong?”

          “Nothing…it’s just that I missed you…I haven’t seen you for a week…and I missed your food.”

            “Tell me; did you miss me or my food?”

            “A little bit of both…noona I gotta go now…I’ll call you again later.”

            “Be careful ok?”

            “Yes mam!” I said and hung up the phone.

            “What are you doing here? Your scene is up…hurry…” the writer noona called me.

            “Nae…I’m sorry…” I said and made my way to the site.

End of POV

I missed you too Taecyeon ah…but work is your priority as an idol and we can’t argue with that. I was about to walk into the elevator when somebody called me.

            “Hee Jin noona…” I turned around and it was Himchan.

            “Himchan ah…” I said walking towards him.

            “Noona…” he said and hugged me. “I missed you so much…”

            “You rascal!” I smacked his head.

            “Wae?” he frowned.

            “Not even one call after you left! Not even a text…”

            “I’m sorry…there’s no reception there. Noona, how about we go for a drink? My treat…”

            “Sounds good…let’s go.”

We went to the nearest roadside stall and have a drink and some catching up. I wonder how am I gonna tell him that I’m dating someone right now.

It’s almost 3 hours Himchan and I hang out at the stall. He walked me back to my apartment building and left. As I get to my floor, I saw someone in hoodies sitting down leaning against my door. Who could that be?

I went closer and crouched in the front. I peeked and it was Taecyeon.

            “Taecyeon ah…wake up!” I said shaking his body lightly. He slowly opened his eyes.

            “Noona…where have you been? I’ve been waiting for you for two hours…” he said rubbing his eyes.

            “Where did you come from? You should’ve called me…come on in before someone saw you…” I opened the door and led him in.

            “You told me that you’re heading home but when I arrived you’re not here…” he said laying down on the couch.

            “I was…but a friend asked me out for a drink…”

            “Male friend?” he looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

            “Yup…but before you got jealous much…it was Himchan…he just got back from Mapado…”

            “Okay…I’ll let it slide this time…noona, come here…”

            “Why?”

            “Just come here…” he patted the space to him signalling me to sit there. I sat next to him and then he put his head on my lap. “The best pillow a guy could have…” he said and adjusted his head.

            “Aigoo…my little beast…” I pinched his cheek. “Did you come from the set?” he closed his eyes as I was his hair.

            “Yeah…my scenes ended so I thought I would come here and see you…”

            “Yaa, you don’t have to…you should go home and rest…”

            “Don’t you want to see me? Don’t you miss me?” he pouted.

            “I do but…I know you’re busy…and you’re working hard these days…film shoot at night, practise during the day…I just want to you to have a good rest…what if you fall sick and have to get IV drip like last year?”

            “You’re worried about me?” he smiled.

            “Of course I am…what kind of girlfriend would I be if I don’t worry about my boyfriend’s condition huh?”

            “Seems like I’ve found the right person…”

             “You must be hungry…let me fix something for you to eat…I’ll be quick…” I’m about to get up but he won’t let me.

            “Let me stay like this for a while ok? It’s comfy…” he snuggled up burying his face against my stomach.

Who knew a charismatic, beastly idol like him could be this adorable and affectionate off the stage. His making me falls deeper on him.

Taecyeon POV

This feels great…she was my hair and I didn’t know when I dozed off on her lap. When I woke up, Hee Jin noona was asleep with her head leaning to the side. Her neck must be in pain if she keeps on sleeping like that. I got up and lay her down. Since the couch was big enough for the two of us, I decided to lay down behind her and next thing I know I was dozing off again.

End of POV

I woke up and found my face was an inch away from Taecyeon’s neck. I felt a pair of arms wrapped my body tightly. I took a glance, Taecyeon was still asleep in the clothes he had on last night, and I wasn’t in my pyjama. Looks like we fall asleep without washing up first.

I looked at Taecyeon’s face as he was sleeping soundly like a baby. Long eyelashes, pointed nose…and great skin…it’s perfect. I look at the clock on the wall and it’s already 6 in the morning. I had better make some breakfast for my little beast.

I tried to wriggle my way out slowly from his embrace but suddenly I lose my balance and fall down on the floor with my forehead hitting the edge of the coffee table. I should’ve got a bigger couch.

Taecyeon POV

A loud thud sound woke me up and when I opened my eyes, I saw Hee Jin noona is on the floor rubbing her forehead.

            “Did you fall?” I asked.

            “Yeah…” still rubbing her forehead but with a smile on her face. She must’ve hit that coffee table.

            “Why didn’t you wake me? Look what happened…” I helped her to get up. “Let me see…”

            “It’s okay…nothing serious…” she wanted to walk away but I pulled her towards me. “I have to make breakfast…”

            “That can wait…let me see…” I looked at her forehead and a small greenish blue bruised formed. “It bruised…”

            “It’s okay…it’s not that hurt…” she said but when I touched it, she winced.

            “And you said it didn’t hurt…” she’s just stood there looking at the floor. “Come here…” I pulled her closer and blew warm air on it.

End of POV

The warm air hit my skin and I flinched.

            “Does it hurt?” he stopped.

            “No…”

            “My breathe doesn’t stink does it?” he covered his mouth. I just smiled and shrugged. “Aishhh! This is embarrassing…” he went to the bathroom.

            “There’s extra tooth brush in the cabinet…” I said walking to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and there’s not much food left in there. It’s time for groceries shopping again I guess.

While busy flipping some omelette in the pan, Taecyeon came and hugged me from behind.

            “What’s for breakfast?” he asked resting his head on my shoulder.

            “Mmm…minty fresh…” I laughed.

            “Noonaaa…” he said tighten his arms around my waist. “It’s embarrassing…don’t remind me…”

            “Why? It’s funny…idols do have bad breathe in the morning huh?”

            “Idols are human too if you haven’t noticed that…so, what are we having for breakfast?”

            “Umm…my special mushroom omelette and toast…”

            “American style breakfast…sound yummy…”

Taecyeon POV

After breakfast, Hee Jin noona dropped me off at the villa, as I didn’t drive last night.

            “Have a good rest and don’t strain yourself too much ok?” she said caressing my cheek. “Aigoo, my little beast is getting skinnier by the day…”

            “That’s why you should feed me more…” I looked around and when I was sure there’s nobody here, I leaned over and give her peck on the cheek. “I’ll call you later ok?” I got off the car and head to the gate.

            “Yaa, Ok Taecyeon…where have you been all night? The shoot ended around midnight right?” Khun’s words greeted me as I enter the living room.

            “I went to a friend’s place, didn’t Jun Seob hyung say anything?” Khun just shook his head. “I guess he forgot…”

I have to tell these guys about me and Hee Jin noona soon. I felt guilty for keeping this secret from them as we’ve promised each other that there will be no secret among us. I just need to find the right time to break the news.

End of POV

“Unnie…” Hyo An called me as soon as I got off the car. I looked and all of my beloved employees were already gather around in front of the shop. Himchan was here too.

“You guys are early today…nice…” I said opening the door.

            “Early? Unnie, look at the time…you’re half an hour late…” Bora showed her watch to me. It’s already 7.30am. I usually came down to the shop around seven.

            “Unnie…did someone stayed over your place last night?” Hyo An said with a devilish smile on her face.

            “Shut up! Okay…everybody knows what to do…we have a shop to open…go to work people…” I said walking to the kitchen. A text came.

From: My Little Beast

Noona, I just realised that last night is our first night together. I might busy for the next couple of days so I won’t be able to spend time with you… I’m sorry… I feel bad that we don’t have the opportunity to go out like other couples… I promise I will make it up to you…noona, saranghae… ^^

Taecyeon POV

I got a reply from Hee Jin noona couple of minutes later.

From: My Love Hee Jin

Don’t feel bad...spending time together like last night is enough for me…when I decided to date you I know all the baggage that come with it and I’m prepared for that. It’s not about the quantity, it’s the quality that counts. We still have all the time in the world…

p/s: Na doo saranghae Taecyeon ah…(blushing hard…kekeke)

Noona, I will make you the happiest woman in the world and it’s a promise.

 

A night together with Taec? It won't be a quiet night if it's was me...kekeke

enjoy reading people!

BBYONG!