She’s My Girl

Love In The Club

The scene of the first kiss between Taecyeon and I still brings smiles to my face everytime it popped in my head.

            “Unnie!” Sora’s voice snapped me out to reality.

            “What?” I said.

            “What are you thinking? Hyo An and I have been calling your name nonstop but no respond…”

            “I’m sorry…I’m just thinking about something…what’s up?”

            “All of us have tasted the new flavours and we’ve made a decision on which that could be proceed for production…” Hyo An said.

            “Cool…so, new line for the doughnuts will start next week…” I said. “I’ll write the recipe on the board later for you…”

            “Hey pumpkin…” Taewoo oppa walked into the shop.

            “Oppa…”

            “Hee Jin ah…” he hugged me.

            “What are you doing here? I thought you’re in the States…”

            “Well…I’m back. Anyway, I can’t stay here too long…I just wanna tell you that we’re having G.O.D reunion dinner tonight and you’re invited.”

            “G.O.D reunion dinner? Sounds interesting…where?”

            “Jin Young hyung restaurant Kristabelli at Apgujung…8pm tonight…and don’t be late…”

            “I know…”

            “I gotta go now…I’ll see you tonight then…bye guys…” he waved, gave me a hug and left. Such a busy man…

            “Unnie, can you get Danny oppa sign for me?” Sora tugged my sleeve.

            “Of course…now, get to work everyone…”

That night…

I arrived at the restaurant and there are tonnes of reporters and fans outside trying to get pictures of the celebrities inside. I hate this kind of commotion but if it wasn’t for Taewoo, I wouldn’t be here.

            “Noona! Over here!” I saw Ah In at the corner with Miss A girls. Looks like he’s close with them right now.

            “Unnie…” as usual, Min would greet me with her big bear hug.

            “You guys are here too?” I said.

            “The whole JYP Nation is here…Oneday oppas are on their way here too…” Suzy said. Then Taecyeon must be here…I get to see him tonight.

            “Hee Jin ah…” I turned around and it was Aeri unnie, Taewoo oppa’s wife.

            “Unnie…nice to see you…” I hugged her. I felt a little bump on her. “Unnie…are you?” I looked at her stomach.

            “Yup…” she smiled. “5 months and counting…” she whispered.

            “Is that mean…during your wedding…” she just nodded.”Unnie, congratulation…” I hugged her again.

            “Thank you…”

We were talking catching up with each other when I saw Taecyeon and the other Oneday boys walked into the restaurant. Our eyes met he was surprised to see me here.

Taecyeon POV

I walked into the restaurant and saw Hee Jin noona was talking to Taewoo hyung’s wife. She didn’t tell me that she would be coming here tonight.

            “Hyung…what are you looking at?” Chansung stood in front of me blocking my view.

            “Who else could it be? His crush of course…” Khun said pointing his lips towards Hee Jin noona.

            “She’s here? Hee Jin noona…” Chansung ran to her.

End of POV

            “Hee Jin noona…” Chansung said giving me a hug.

            “Hee Jin ah…my friends are here…I’ll talk to you later ok?” Aeri unnie left.

            “Noona…how could you do that to me?”

            “Do what?”

            “You made cupcakes and bread for all them while I was away…you’re so cruel…” he pouted. This cute little giant…

            “Okay…my new doughnuts are on sale next week, how about you came down to the store and I’ll let you have some…my treat.”

            “Really noona?” his eyes were glowing.

            “Yeah…”

            “Cool…I’ll let the guys know about this…” Chansung ran towards his group.

Then…

            “Hee Jin ah…” someone tapped my shoulder.

            “Oh…Ho Young oppa…”

           “It’s been a while since I last see you Hee Jin ah…at Taewoo’s wedding right?” he hugged me.

            “Yeah…looking good oppa…and I love your album…very nice.”

          “Thank you…you’re not so bad yourself…” he said pulling me closer to him. “Careful there…” a guy carrying a large tray walked behind me.

            “Thank you oppa…”

            “So, how have you been?”

            “Quite good…business is booming…the club is doing great…you should come down sometimes…”

            “I did but you’re not there…” his eye smile is captivating. No wonder his fans called him the Eye-Smile Angel.

Taecyeon POV

I’m about to walked towards Hee Jin noona when I saw Ho Young hyung standing next to her.

            “She must be dying with happiness right now…” I heard Ah In said.

            “What do you mean?” Fei asked.

            “Look over there…my sister and Ho Young hyung…she used to have a huge crush on him. She would go weak in the knees when he’s talking to her…getting nervous and stuff...”

            “Any girl would be if Ho Young oppa is talking to you…” Jia said.

A wave of jealousy hit me when I saw Hee Jin noona getting up close and personal with Ho Young hyung. I had to do something.

End of POV

            “Maybe I would visit your shop soon…” Ho Young oppa whispered to my ears as it’s getting noisier here.

            “I’ll be waiting…”

            “Okay…time to eat guys…” Jin Young oppa said through a loud speaker.

            “Shall we?” I said.

            “Ladies first…”

I was walking towards Taecyeon’s table when suddenly Taewoo oppa dragged my arms and pushed me to sit next to Ho Young oppa.

            “You owe me for this…” He whispered and winked at me.

            “But oppa…” I looked at Taecyeon and he was a bit disappointed. The seats next to him were filled so I had no other choice.

            “We meet again Hee Jin ah…” Ho Young oppa smiled.

            “Um…nae…”

Taecyeon POV

I can’t take my eyes off Hee Jin noona during dinner. Ho Young hyung would pour the drinks for her; put meat and stuff into her bowl and even wipe her lips with the napkin. It’s supposed to be me doing all that…she’s my girl! I just wish I could say that out loud.

            “Yaa, did the meat made you mad or something?” Khun said looking at me. I didn’t realised that I was poking the hell out of the meat with my chopstick.

            “I’m just annoyed…” I said with my eyes still on Hee Jin noona across the table.

            “Hyung, if you’re not gonna eat that, then I will…” Chansung said picking up the meat and shoved it into his mouth.

I can’t stand it anymore.

            “Excuse me for a while…” I said and get up.

            “Where are you going?” Junsu asked.

            “To get some fresh air…” I left.

End of POV

            “Hee Jin ah…are you done?” Ho Young oppa asked.

            “Yeah…I feel like my stomach will drop to the floor if I eat more…” I said.

            “Your sense of humour…it never changed…” he laughed.

I saw Taecyeon left his table and few minutes later a text came to my phone.

            “Excuse me oppa…” I opened the text and it was from Taecyeon.

From: My Little Beast

Noona, meet me at the balcony on second floor now…

            “Who is it?” Ho Young oppa said trying to look at the screen.

            “Um…it’s my mom…I need to go use the bathroom for a while…”

            “Sure…let me…” He got up and pulled the chair.

            “Thank you oppa.” I said and left the table.

I arrived at the balcony and Taecyeon was leaning against the metal fence with his eyes staring directly at me.

            “Are you that happy?” he said.

            “What are you talking about? I don’t understand…” I stood next to him.

            “Meeting Ho Young hyung…I mean your crush, the legendary eye smile angel Mr. Son Ho Young…” he crossed his arms giving deathly glares at me.

            “Is this what it’s all about? Are you jealous?”

            “How could I not be? Another man is doing things that I should be doing to my girlfriend.”

            “Aigoo…” I pinched his cheeks. “My little beast is getting jealous right now…how cute…”

            “Noona, I’m being serious here. Do you know that my chest is about to burst when he keep on whispering to your ears?”

            “Taecyeon ah…he’s just an oppa I knew…he’s Taewoo’s good friend…”

            “And your long time crush…”

            “Did Ah In tell you?” he just nodded. “He used to be my crush…when I was young…”

            “But…”

            “Look…” I held his hands. “Right now, he doesn’t mean anything special to me…because right now, there’s only one man in my heart…I guess you already know who that is…”

            “Me?” he smiled.

            “Yes, you…silly boy!” I said ruffling his hair. He pulled me into his arms. “Yaa, people would see us…” I tried to push him away but he tightens his embrace around my waist.

            “There’s no one knew we’re here…noona, I missed you…” he said half whispering. Damn, he sounds so y!

            “I missed you too…” we’re about to kiss when someone came.

            “Hyung…Jin…Young…noona…” Chansung just froze looking at us.

We quickly broke the hug.

            “Chansung ah…what are you doing here?” Taecyeon asked.

            “Jin Young hyung was looking for you…Hee Jin noona…”

            “Um…I gotta go…see you two later…” I just left the balcony and went back inside.

Taecyeon POV

I just finished having shower and about to hit the bed when suddenly all five other members stormed into my room.

            “We need to talk…” Junsu said. Here it comes…

            “Chansung told us that he saw you and Hee Jin noona in each other’s arms back at the restaurant…is that true?”  Khun said. 

            “Yup…I guess it’s time I tell all of you what’s really going on…”

            “Hold on…could it be that you and…” Junho eyes got bigger.

            “Hee Jin noona and I are dating…”

            “What?” all of them said together.

             “You heard me…I’m dating Hee Jin noona right now…” I said sitting on my bed.

            “And how long has it been?” Khun asked.

            “Um….almost 2 months now…I’m sorry I didn’t tell you guys sooner…it’s just that I couldn’t find the right time.”

            “Yaa Ok Taecyeon! 2 months and you’re telling us now?” Junsu said crossing his arms.

            “Hyung…how could you…I thought there’s no secret among us…” Wooyoung said.

            “I’m sorry guys…”

            “It’s not enough…hey kids, get ready to deliver punishment session…2PM style…” Junsu looked at the other members. “Attack!”

All of them jumped on me at the same time. Khun and Chansung pinned my hands on the floor while Junho and Wooyoung spread my legs wide open.

            “Yaa, are you guys trying to kill me?” I tried to free myself but I can’t possibly win when they were joining forces together.

            “One, two, three…pull…” Junsu said and all of them pulled my hands and legs towards different direction. I feel like my body will rip apart anytime now.

            “Yaa, guys…I’m sorry…it’s my fault…ahhh!!!!”

            “Hyung, we have to tell Kwon and the guys about this…” Wooyoung said pulling my legs stretching it apart.

            “Yaa! I’ve been wrong! It’s my fault! Ahhhh!!!!” I screamed but there’s no one to help.

 

Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to leave a comment!

BBYONG!