My Life as a Secret Girlfriend

Love In The Club

            “Yeon Rin ah…I’m off…I’ll see you tomorrow…”

            “Okay…be careful on your way back…” she said and hugged me.

            “Nae omma…” I bowed my head to her.

            “Yaa!” before she could do anything, I’m already metres away from her.

Driving alone in the car is quite boring so I the radio to keep me company. As I was searching for a channel, I heard the DJ mentioning about an interview with 2PM members. This must be what Taecyeon told me about in his text just now.

Taecyeon POV

It’s only an hour left before this radio interview ends. Maybe I could go see Hee Jin noona after this.

            “So, now it’s time to answer some questions posted on our webpage by our listeners.” The DJ said.

            “It’s gonna be fun.” Khun said.

            “First question…who had the weirdest sleeping habits?”

            “Um…that would be…” Khun looked at me.

            “Wooyoung…” I said and Khun nodded. “He sleeps everywhere…in the living room, my room…”

            “Mine too…” Khun said. “And the manager’s room as well…there’s traces of him everywhere in the house…”

            “Looks like Wooyoung love to travel all over…now, second question…why there’s only Nichkhun oppa and Taecyeon oppa tonight?”

            “Because we’re being left out…” I said. “Just kidding…the other members were busy with their schedule…”

            “Except for us…”Khun added.

            “Next questions…Taecyeon oppa, are you dating someone right now? If you’re not will you date me? This is an interesting question…” the DJ smiled at me. “Taecyeon ssi…”

            “Um…currently…I’m not seeing anyone…the schedules doesn’t allow me to date even if I wanted to…” Khun looked at me.

            “Is that true Nichkhun ssi?”

            “Yeah…all of us wanted to have girlfriends but we’ve been super busy to even think about that…”

I wonder if Hee Jin noona heard about this. I’m starting to regret telling her to listen to the interview just now.

End of POV

“Next questions…Taecyeon oppa, are you dating someone right now? If you’re not will you date me? This is an interesting question…Taecyeon ssi…”

            “Um…currently…I’m not seeing anyone…the schedules doesn’t allow me to date even if I wanted to…” Taecyeon said without any glitch.

Even though it’s kinda hurt to hear that but that’s the price I have to pay for going out with someone of his status. My existence will forever be a secret. It’s not easy for an idol to have a publicly open relationship when they are at the top of the industry. Exposing a relationship could bring more damage than good for them.

It’s almost 1 o clock in the morning, I’m still up, and wide-awake doing some delayed house chores. Cleaning the kitchen, vacuuming the living room and laundry…I just hope that my neighbours didn’t file any complaint on me being quite noisy at this hour.

           “It’s done!” I said after folding the last piece of clothes in my room. Time for late night snack. I was in the kitchen having some ice cream when a call came. It’s Taecyeon.

 Taecyeon POV

I arrived in front of her apartment building and saw the light of her place is still on. Seems like she didn’t sleep yet. I called her number.

            “Taecyeon ah…”

             “Noona, I’m at the parking lot in front of your apartment…can we meet?” I said.

            “Sure…I’ll be down in a sec…”

            “I’ll be waiting at the playground…”

            “Nae…” she hung up the phone.

End of POV

I saw Taecyeon walking back and forth kicking the loose sand beneath his feet. He looked kinda sad…I wonder what’s going on.

            “Taecyeon ah…” I said and hugged him.

            “Noona…” he kissed my cheek.

            “Is everything ok? You don’t look too good…”I put my palm on his forehead. “Hmm…normal temperature…no fever…let me check your pulse then…”

            “I’m fine noona…”

            “Are you sure? You wanna tell me what’s wrong?”

            “Um…” he scratched his head.

            “Let’s have a sit first…” I pulled his hands and we sat on the bench not far from the playground.

There’s an awkward silence between us for a moment.

            “If you’re not gonna say anything, I’m gonna go…” I said and get up. Before I could take a step, he pulled my hand and made me sat across his lap. He hugged me and rested his head against my chest. “Yaa, people could see us.” I looked around but luckily, there’s only us here.

            “I don’t care…” he said.

            “You’re worrying me right now you know that?”

            “Noona, I’m sorry…”

            “Sorry? For what?”

            “What I’ve said on the radio today…when I said that I’m not seeing anyone…”

Taecyeon POV

I looked at her and she just smiled.

            “You look all sad because of that? Aigoo…”She cupped both of my cheeks with her hands and kissed the tip of my nose.

            “Noona, you’re not mad at me?”

            “Mad? Why would I be? Look Taecyeon ah…I completely understand why you did what you did…I’d be lying if I say I didn’t feel sad but it’s what you have to do.”

            “I’m sorry…”

          “Don’t be…nothing to be sorry about. Now, cheer up. I hate seeing my boyfriend sad face…” how could I be smiling when I knew she was hurting?

            “Noona…” she put her index finger at my lips.

            “Shhh…let’s not talk about that anymore ok? I’m just happy to see you tonight…”

            “Me too…”

We end up having an early morning walk around the neighbourhood and it feels good to spend some quality time with her even though we had to do it during this time.

 

I don't mind being his secret girlfriend....

Enjoy reading people!

Leave a comment

BBYONG