Exposed

Love In The Club

 

 

Taecyeon POV

I was hanging out with Khun at the rooftop of JYPE building. It’s been a while since the two of us sat down together like this.

            “So, no hot date tonight?” Khun asked. We’re sitting at the table facing each other.

            “No…she’s busy…there’s big event happening at the club and she have to help Yeon Rin noona there.”

            “Really? You’re lucky to have to have such a great girlfriend…getting a little jealous here.” he said pouting his lips.

            “Yaa, what happened with you and Victoria? I thought you liked her…”

            “I do…but it’s not the time…she’s busy with her own stuff and I don’t think that things will work out between us like I wanted to…”

            “Just give it time…I’m sure everything will be okay…”

We were talking when suddenly Chansung came barging through the door with his IPad in his hands.

            “Taecyeon hyung! You have to see this!” he said breathing heavily as if he just runs 100 metres dash under 10 seconds.

            “Did a dog chase you up here?” Khun rub Chansung’s back.

            “I wish…” he said trying to catch his breath. “I think you might wanna take a look at this…here…”

Chansung hand me the I Pad and when I slide the screen, a few pictures emerged.

            “What’s this?”

            “Take a closer look…”

Khun and I huddled together and when I enlarged the pictures, I felt like my heart sank to the floor.

            “Taecyeon ah…isn’t that you?”  Khun looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

It was a picture of me walking arm in arm with Hee Jin noona around her neighbourhood. Although the picture was taken far and our faces are not clearly seen but I recognise the outfit. It’s definitely me and Hee Jin noona. There’s 4 other pictures and all of them were taken around the same time.

            “Hyung, that is you right?” Chansung asked. I just nodded. Then Junsu, Wooyoung and Junho came.

            “Did you see it?” Junsu looked at me.

            “That was me…”

I wonder who could’ve taken these pictures. As far as I know, no one knew our early morning dates and I did disguise myself quite well. Did someone follow us?

End of POV

            “Oh my god! Hee Jin unnie, come here quick!” Hyo An calling my name.

            “What?” I said walking towards her at the counter.

            “Remember the rumours not too long ago about idol caught in secret relationship?” I nodded.”There’s some photos to back it up.”

I looked at her computer screen and I was frozen stiff. It was a picture of Taecyeon and me! The face is not visibly seen but I knew by the outfit. It’s us.

            “Unnie, are you ok?” Sora asked.

            “I’m…I’m fine…”

I walked to the back and sat on the stool next to the worktable. This can’t be happening…someone knew about us. We’re always careful whenever we go out, no one was around…was it Taecyeon saesang fans?

A text came to my phone.

From: My Little Beast

Jagiya…let’s meet up after you’re done. I’ll pick you up at the club later.

I guess he saw the article too.

Himchan POV

The crew members were glued to the computer screen reading the article. Looks like my plan are going smoothly as I wanted. The first phase is done…

End of POV

Later that night at the club…

            “Hee Jin ah…are you ok? Is there something bothering you?” Yeon Rin asked as she walked into the office. Closing the door behind her, she sat on the edge of the desk facing me.

            “You’re not gonna believe what I’m gonna show you…” I start scrolling down the mouse. “Take a look…”she looked at the computer screen.

            “It’s just two people walking in semi dark place together…” she said.

            “Look closely…”

She enlarged the image and then looked at me.

            “Is that what I think it is?”

            “Yup…it’s Taecyeon and me…on our usual early morning dates…”

            “How you can be so sure? Your face is not visible…”

            “I know the outfit…Taecyeon bought that couple hoodies on our 100th day anniversary…it was custom made in Japan.”

It’s after midnight and when I got out from the club through the back door, I saw Taecyeon’s black Escalade parked under the dimmed light post.

            “Hey baby…”I said as I got into the car.

            “Jagiya…” he leaned over and gave a peck on my cheek. “I bet you’ve seen the article…” I just nodded.

            “That is us right?”He said.

            “Definitely…so, what are we gonna do now?” he held my hands.

            “We just act normal…since our face is hidden, there’s nothing to be panicked about…”

            “Are you sure?”

            “Yeah…”

After staying silence for a moment…

            “I guess it’s better for us not to see each other for a while…”

            “Jagiya, are you breaking up with me?” he squeezed my hand.

            “Of course not silly boy…I’m just saying that we should lay low a bit…I think it would be better if you don’t come over to my place.”

             “What if I missed you?” Taecyeon caressed my cheek.

              “We could meet up somewhere else…”

              “I guess that’s the only option we have right now…”

              “Do you know who could’ve snapped that pictures?” I asked.

               “I have no idea…but in this industry, anything can happen.”

Taecyeon POV

I arrived at the villa and saw the other members were at the living room waiting for me.

            “So, how does it go?” junsu asked.

            “We decided to lay low for a while…I can’t spend the night at her place for some time and we only could meet up somewhere else far from the city…”

            “Hang in there hyung…I’m sure everything will be fine with Hee Jin noona...” Chansung patted my back.

            “Gomawo Chansung ah…”

I just hope this thing won’t have a big impact on Hee Jin noona. I know she’s worried about me more than herself.

End of POV

Few days later…

            “Noona, it’s been a while since we get together like this don’t you think?” Ah In said as were slouching on the sofa at his apartment. We decided to have some quality sibling time just the two of us.

            “Yeah…since that someone becomes the new hot shot idol fashion designer…” I glanced at him.

            “And you’re busy with that idol boyfriend of yours…your little brother had to do something to get the attention back…” Ah In snuggled next to me. I’m glad we get to spend time like this.

            “Taecyeon might be my boyfriend but you are my top priority…” I said pinching his nose.

            “Aww…I’m touched…” he giggled.

Ah In were flipping through the channels when we stuck at the entertainment news.

Reporter: New pictures of an allege idol caught in secret love relationship surface in the internet yet again. Unlike the previous pictures, this time the idol of ‘J’ Company was seen having a late night stroll at the hospital park pushing a female patient on a wheelchair. A source said that the patient is romantically involved with the idol. The face is barely seen but the idol was described as a beastly idol with huge fan base throughout Asia.

            “Noona, is that you?” Ah In asked. I looked at him and nodded.

Taecyeon POV

My eyes were glued to the TV stuck on the wall. The practise room become quiet and all eyes were on me.

            “Hyung…”Junho shook my shoulder.

            “That was me and Hee Jin noona…I thought there’s nobody around…it’s kinda late that night…”

            “I wonder who taking all these pictures…can’t idol have more privacy these days?” Chansung hissed.

            “I think we need to talk to Jin Young hyung about this…” Junsu said patting my shoulder.

            “Hey Taec, don’t worry…Oneday got your back bro…” Seulong said.

 

It's finally out!

What do you guys think of this chapter?

Leave a comment and let me know...

Enjoy reading people! 

BBYONG!