What’s Wrong With Me?

Love In The Club

It’s been a week since Himchan left and it felt kinda empty without him at the shop.

            “Youngjae ah…could you help changing the frying oil?” I said sticking my head out at the door.

            “Nae!” he came running to the kitchen.

A text came in. I opened it and it was from Taecyeon. Just what I expected.

From: Taecyeon ^^

I hope today will bring much happiness to you…keep your head up and smile. Noona, hwaiting! Your little beast is cheering you on…

            “Who is it from?” Hyo An peeked over my shoulder. I quickly put the phone into my pocket.

            “Nobody you know…” I said making my way to the back.

Taecyeon has been sending me these encouraging texts lately. His words were so uplifting and positive. My heart begins to beat faster and faster whenever I’m thinking about him.

            “Unnie…another bouquet of green Chrysanthemum for you…” Hyo An put it on the table. I knew who send it…Taecyeon.

            “Thank you Hyo An ah…” I took the flowers and put it in a vase.

            “Unnie…are you dating someone right now?” Hyo An asked.

            “Where does that come from?” I looked at her.

            “Well…I’ve been watching you lately…you keep looking at your phone…smiling for no particular reason…and these flowers…” she keep staring at me.

            “What are you? A stalker now?”

            “Everyone here noticed that…right girls?” Bora and Doyeon nodded their heads.

            “Me too!” Jieun said standing at the door.

            “We’re just friends…” I said. If only they knew who’s behind it.

            “Friends? Are you sure? As far as I know, no friends…” Hyo An made an air quote. “Would do that for a friend…didn’t it cross your mind that this guy actually liked you? I mean…he maybe had more-than-just-friends feelings for you.”

            “Naahhh…it can’t be…he just thinks that I’m good noona to him…that’s all…”

            “Noona? That means…he’s younger than you?” Bora eyes widened.

            “Yeah…”

            “Unnie…you’re so lucky…”

Lucky? Well…maybe. I never even thought that I’d be close to him like this. We’re like from two different world.

            “Ok…enough of the chit chat guys…everybody get back to work…and you…” I pushed Hyo An body away. “Back to the counter…”

That night…

I was alone at the rooftop of the club having some alone time…I need to get away from the noisy crowded area inside. Sitting on a small swing near the wall, I keep looking at the texts from Taecyeon and everytime I read it, my heart flutters and a smile crossed my face.

            “This is nice…”

I looked at the door and saw Taecyeon.

            “Noona…” he smiled.

            “Taecyeon ah…you didn’t say you’re coming tonight…”

            “It’s a surprise…I didn’t know your club have such a cool rooftop…nice…”

I could feel my heart beating faster with every step that he took getting closer to me. What is wrong with me? It never happened before…even after I knew him. Now, the sight of him makes me feels like my heart gonna explode.

            “How do you know I’m here?”

          “Yeon Rin noona told me that you’d be here when you need to escape from the loud noise…” he stood next to me looking over Hongdae night-lights. “This is cool…I never see Hongdae like this…”

He looked exceptionally handsome tonight. Wearing a thick buttoned up long coat, a simple dark sports jacket and white v-neck shirt matched with black slack, seems like he’s ready for a commercial photo shoot.

            “Why are you looking at me like that? Did I have something on my face?” he said rubbing his cheeks and chin.

            “No…I just think you look good tonight…” I said turning my head away so he can’t see my blushed face.

            “It’s nothing new…I always get that from people…” he giggled. How cute…

            “Show off!” I walked to the edge of the wall.

            “So, what are you doing alone up here?”

            “Nothing…just doing some thinking…”

            “About me?” Omo…how did he know? Is he a psychic or something?

            “Maybe…” the cool wind blows making me shivers to the bone. Bundled up in my thick trench coat, I brought my hands to the mouth and blow warm air over it. I should’ve brought a mitten or something…never knew it would get this cold tonight.

Taecyeon pulled out his left glove and put it on my left hand. He then laced my right fingers with his left fingers and put it into his pocket.

            “How does that feel? Warm?” he said tighten his grip.

I just nodded, as I didn’t know what to say. His hands felt so warm and I think my chest gonna burst anytime now.

            “Noona…” he said.

            “Mmm…” even word can’t escape through my mouth right now.

            “It’s a beautiful night isn’t it?”

            “Yeah…”

            “And so are you…” he looked at me.

Seriously…my chest gonna explode any minute now. The way he looked at me is just indescribable…I’ve never felt this way before…Hee Jin ah…what’s happening to you?

Taecyeon POV

We just arrived at the villa coming back from the club. The moment I spend together with Hee Jin noona, keep playing in my head. I could see her blushed when I held her hand. Is that mean she liked it?

            “Hyung, where were you? You disappeared the moment we got there.” Chansung asked.

            “I’m with Hee Jin noona at the rooftop…”

            “Just the two of you? Alone?” Junsu said widened his small eyes. I nodded.

            “What did you do?” Khun stood in front me.

            “Nothing…just enjoying the night…holding hands…”

            “What? Holding hands?” all of them said together.

            “It’s cold up there and she didn’t have any glove with her…I’m off to bed…night guys…” I walked up the stairs heading to my room.

            “Taecyeon ah…spill…I’m sure that’s not all you did there…” I heard bunch of footstep getting closer. It’s going to be a long night…

 

UPDATE!!!!

Enjoy! Don't forget to leave a comment!

BBYONG!