The Second Confession

Love In The Club

Miss A made their much-awaited comeback and it was a success. Their song was an instant chart topper and the outfit was a hot topic among the entertainment industry.

Ah In probably the happiest people among them. His hard work had paid off and I think success is on his path. I was at the waiting room during the recording of Miss A comeback performance. The girls took the stage and they’re rocking it.

            “I’m proud of you Ah In yaa…” I hugged him.

            “Thank you noona…”

            “Ah In ah…you did a great job with the outfit…it’s a good thing I hired you…” Jin Young oppa said.

            “Thank you hyung…”

            “Hee Jin ah…do you think we could use your club for the after party tonight?”

            “Sure…”

Once again, the whole JYP Nation converged at H20. The party was filled with music and everyone was in a great mood. 2PM came a little late because of another schedule they had but as soon as they arrived, everything got heated up.

            “I bet this gonna made our club even more known now…” Yeon Rin said as we’re sitting at the bar. “JYP Nation party at H20…I’d be happy to read that in the headline…”

            “Me too…”

            “Yeon Rin unnie…let’s go…” Min and Joo pulled Yeon Rin hands to the dance floor.

            “Hee Jin noona…” Jo Kwon came. “What are you doing sitting there? Let’s dance…”

            “It’s okay…go ahead…I’m just gonna sit here watch you guys…”

            “Are you sure noona?” Junsu asked.

            “Yup…go on…have fun…”

            “If you say so…let’s go Kwon ah…” Junsu pushed Kwon to the centre.

 I looked around but Taecyeon is nowhere to be found. Where could he be? I know I saw him walking down the stairs few minutes ago.

            “Looking for someone?” he said standing behind me.

            “Yaa!” I smacked his chest. “Are you trying to give me a heart attack?”

            “Sorry…I didn’t mean to scare you…” he smiled.”Who are you looking for?”

            “No one…”

Taecyeon POV

This is it…tonight, I will tell her what I’ve been hiding in my heart. I will make my final move.

            “Noona…can we go talk somewhere else more private? I got something to tell you.”

            “Can’t you just say it here?”

            “It’s too noisy and too much people around…”

            “How about we go to the rooftop then?”

            “Sure…” she agreed.

I just hope that everything will go as planned. I’m keeping my fingers crossed

End of POV

            “So, what is that you wanna talk about?” I said as we arrived at the rooftop of my club. I sat on the swing.

            “I think I’m falling for someone…”

            “You do?” my heart skipped a beat when I heard that.

            “Yeah…”

             “Who’s the lucky girl? Is she in idol group? You know how idols like to date other idols…” he starts to push me slightly. The cool night air swept my face and it was refreshing but not enough to cover my aching heart when I heard he liked someone. Wait a minute…is this mean I liked him?

            “No…I met her at your club couple of months ago. She’s nice…pretty, kinda rough sometimes but sweet…and I think she likes me too.” I heard a tiny chuckle at the end if his words.

            “That’s good if she liked you. Did you ask her out yet?”

            “I want to but I don’t know how to say it to her.”

            “Yaa, you always sing that love songs didn’t you? Just say it like the song…” I tried to act cool but it’s really hard to do when the guy you liked have someone else in his heart.

            “It’s not the same noona…song is a song, this is a real deal…besides, most of 2PM song is about break up and it kinda depressing.”

            “You can ask Khun…he’s the ladies man isn’t he? He even starred in that We Got Married show with Victoria.”

            “Yeah…but…I don’t know, it’s kinda weird asking him. Can’t you help me instead?”

            “Well…my best advice is…just tell her directly that you like her. Girls like straight forward guy.”

            “Are you sure it’s gonna work noona?”

            “Yeah…I’m sure other girls would kill to be that person. Getting a love confession by the beast idol…Taecyeon of 2PM. That could be a hit headline in the news.”

            “What if it didn’t work out? What if she didn’t like me the way I thought she would?”

            “Then she’s an idiot! But...who wouldn’t like you anyway? You’re kind, funny…gentleman, good looking…” I looked at him and his ears gone red already. “Someone is getting excited with the compliments here.”

            “Noona…” he rubbed his ears. “This is embarrassing…”

            “Aigoo…so cute my little beast.” I pinched his cheek.

I got off the swing and walked to the edge of the wall looking down the night view of Seoul. I stood on a small wooden stool, spread my arms wide open, and breathe in the cool night breeze. Ah…this feels good. At least it makes me forget the heartache I felt earlier.

Taecyeon came from behind and wrapped his arm around my waist. I swear my heart stopped beating that very moment.

            “Noona…” he said. His breathing send shivers down my spine.

            “Yeah…” I wish time just stop right now.

            “Me and you…shall we date?”

            “Taecyeon ah…did you realise what you just said? You’re not drunk right?”

            “Noona…the girl I told you just now is…YOU!” he said half whispering. He sounds so y right now.

            “What? What are you talking about?”

            “I’m…I’m falling for you. I didn’t know when it begins but I know I want you to be a part of my life.”

            “Taecyeon ah...this is not another prank like last time is it?” I remembered how he tricked me into thinking that he actually liked me when they celebrate Junsu’s birthday at my club a few months ago.

            “This is real…noona, I’ve never felt this way with anyone before. I really liked you…and I know you liked me too.”

            “What makes you so sure that I liked you?”

            “First…you didn’t try to wriggle out from my embrace…and two, I could see you blushing like crazy.” He giggled.

            “Well, first…it’s…it’s…cold and you kept…kept me warm…and…and I didn’t blush…my cheeks get red easily.” I stuttered when I’m nervous.

            “Yeah, right! You’re cute when you stuttering.”

            “Yaa! I…I…don’t…don’t stutter!” Damn it! I’m doing again!

            “I heard stuttering again.”

            “Taecyeon ah…are sure it’s me? I’m old enough to be your sister…in fact I’m older than your real sister.”

            “So? Age is just a number…besides, I like older women…I’ve said that dozens of times in interview.” He spun me around facing him. “Now, look into my eyes and tell me that you don’t feel like I feel…”

I just stood in front of him staring at the floor…I don’t even dare to look up. He lifted my chin and our eyes met. I feel like he could see through me and his gaze was so intense.

            “Noona…you don’t have to give me the answer right now…I’ll wait. I’ll give you all the time and space you need to think about this.”

            “But Taecyeon ah…”

            “It’s getting cold here…let’s go inside before the both of us get sick…” he said dragging me with him heading to the door.

I got home and I still can’t believe Taecyeon just said he liked me. Am I dreaming right now? I pinched my own cheek and it hurt…so it can’t be a dream. I was sitting on my bed trying to understand what just happened and a text came.

From: Taecyeon ^^

Noona, everything that I told you earlier is the truth…it’s not a prank or anything…I just wanna say that I really liked you. I’ll be leaving for Thailand and Japan tomorrow and when I get back, you’re the one I’m gonna meet first. I hope when that time comes, I’ll be hearing a good news…if it’s the other way around…I still wanted to be your friend. I can’t force you to like me but deep down I know you are…

Anyway,…have good night sleep…take care…luv ya! From your little beast…

How am I supposed to get a good night sleep when things like this happened? What am I supposed to do now?

 

FINALLY, HE SAID IT!!!! 

What do you guys think?

Don't forget to leave your comment....

Enjoy reading...

BBYONG!