JYP Nation + Ah In?

Love In The Club

 

Another busy day at OMG Donuts.

            “Doyeon ah…send these honey pistachios doughnuts outside…and this lemon glazed too…”

            “Nae unnie…” Doyeon picked up a large tray filled with doughnuts and went to the front.

            “Unnie…we’ve run out of green tea and mocha almond Ds…” Hyo An came into the kitchen.

            “It’s coming…” I put a large dough into the moulder and in instant rings of doughnuts were formed on the small conveyer belt. Thank god for these machines, otherwise my arms would fall off any minute now.

I was busy at the kitchen with Doyeon and Bora when Himchan came into the kitchen.

            “Noona, someone ordered 4 dozens of doughnuts and they wanted it to be delivered.”

            “Why are you telling me that? Where’s Daehyun?”

            “He’s on delivery in Gangnam…they wanted these doughnuts fast and none of us here has a valid license…other than…” he said looking at me.

            “Other than me…looks like I’m gonna be a delivery girl today…but there’s so much to do in here…” I looked around.

            “Unnie…it’s okay, Doyeon and I could handle this…” Bora said.

            “Are you sure?”

            “Yeah…don’t worry unnie…the kitchen will still be in one piece when you came back…” Doyeon smiled. I knew I picked good people to work with me.

            “Give me the address…put those boxes in my car…” I took off my apron. “Call me if something came up…”

            “Yes mam!” Bora and Doyeon said in unison.

            “Noona, here’s the address…” Himchan gave me a piece of sticky note with writings on it. I think I know this place…

10 minutes later, I arrived in front of a huge building with JYP sign on it. I used to come to this place when Tae Woo were still under their management. I wonder how it will look in the inside now. After successfully dodging a few hardcore fans wandering around at the entrance, I manage to get through the door.

            “I’m sorry miss but no one without appointment were allowed here.” the security guard stopped me.

            “I’m here on delivery…” I showed him the boxes. He makes way for me and I could hear girls screaming at the guard protesting why they couldn’t get in but I could. Poor guy…

I went to the front desk.

            “Excuse me miss, but someone ordered these doughnuts…” the person behind the desk looked up and I knew her. “Hae Sun unnie…”

            “Oh…Hee Jin ah. What are you doing here?” she got up and hugged me. Still warm like she used to back in the days.

            “Unnie…you still work here…”

            “This is the best place…what’s with these boxes?”

            “Someone here ordered it…I opened a doughnut shop now…”

            “Really? Let me see…” she looked at a clipboard on her desk.”Yes, yes…the girls told me that someone is coming with their snack…I guess it’s you then.”

            “The girls?”

            “Yeah…they’re in practise room one…you know that place right? Tae Woo and G.O.D boys old dance room.”

            “Yeah…”

            “It’s good to see you again Hee Jin ah…”

            “Me too unnie…you should stop by at the shop sometime…”

            “Maybe I will…”

I went to the basement where the practise room was. Walking this pathway bring so much memories to me. I remember once I found Tae Woo on his knees being punished by Jin Young oppa for misbehaving.

I opened the door and found the practise room were blasting with music and a few girls were dancing facing the huge mirror. I saw a group of boys on the couch talking and Ah In was there too. Wait a minute, Ah In?

            “Noona!” he looked at me.

            “Turn off the music oppa…” I realised that there was Miss A and Oneday boys in the room.

            “Our snacks are here...” Ah In said and took the boxes away from my hands.

            “Cool! Time to eat…” Chansung clapped his hands.

            “Unnie…annyong!” Min waved at me. “Don’t just stand there…come on in.” she pulled my hands. I was in a room with JYP most beloved groups. Daebak!

            “Junho ya…scoot over…” Nichkhun said making a space for me on the couch. “Have a seat noona…”

            “Thanks…” I can’t believe this is happening.

            “We haven’t formally introduced ourselves yet…I’m Nichkhun, that’s Junsu, Wooyoung, Fei, Suzy, Chansung, Seulong, Changmin, Jinwoon, Jo Kwon, Jia, Junho and Min.”

            “Unnie…are you ok?” Fei asked.

            “I’m…I’m fine…”

            “Noona, it’s not like it’s your first time seeing a celebrity…your club have long list of celebs going through the door right?” Ah In looked at me.

            “Club?” Jo Kwon said.

            “Yup…Hee Jin noona own a club in Hongdae…you guys should come and hangout there…” Ah In put his hands on my lap.

            “Except for these minors…” Junsu looked at Suzy and Jia.

            “Not fair oppa…” Jia pouted.

            “Unnie, looks like we’re gonna get ditched…” Suzy hugged Jia’s arm.

            “I tell you what, when you reach the legal age, come over to the club and we’ll have a party there.” I said looking at both of them.

            “Really unnie?” Suzy shrieked.

            “It’s a promised…” I saw a smile on her face.

            “Yaa…these doughnuts are good…” Chansung suddenly said and all eyes were on him. “What?” he said with his mouth was still full with specs of white powdered sugar.

            “Hwang Chansung! Didn’t someone ever said to you not to speak with your mouth full?” Junsu glared at him.

            “Mian…” Chansung wipe off the powdered sugar off his face.

            “By the way, Yoo Ah In…what are you doing here?” I looked at Ah In.

            “Noona, you’re now looking at Miss A’s new outfit designer for their comeback next month.”

            “Are you for real?”

            “Yup, I’m here to sign the contract and I decided to hang out with them for a while…”

            “Ah In yaa!” I kissed his cheeks. “Finally, someone recognised your talent!”

            “Noona…I told you, don’t kiss me in public…aishhh!” Ah In wiped off his face.

            “Yaa, I’m your sister…I can do what I want!”

            “At least not in front of the girls…” he whispered.

2PM POV

At their villa…

            “Hyung, is it just me or I really have seen Hee Jin noona somewhere else before?” Junho said as the boys gathered around at the kitchen for late night snack.

            “Hey, me too…her face reminds me of someone…” Wooyoung added.

            “Isn’t she the girl we saw in that gym at Jeju? The one that beat the hell out of that punching bag?” Junsu words make all eyes on him.

            “Yeah…she’s the one. I can’t believe that she’s so outgoing…and funny... different when she’s in that pro boxing mode.”Chansung smiled.

            “I’m back…” Taecyeon walked into the kitchen. “Aww…my back…Chansung ah, can you massage my back later?”

            “Nae hyung…” Chansung replied.

            “Dude, you’re not gonna believe who we saw today at the office.” Nichkhun said.

            “Who is it?”

            “Remember that girl we saw back at the gym in Jeju? The one that you can’t your eyes off…”

            “What about her?” Taecyeon opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water.

            “She came to the office…it turned out that she’s the sister of Miss A new designer. Too bad you’re not around when she’s there.”

            “Really? Hee Jin ssi came?”

            “Hold up! Hyung, how did you know her name?” Wooyoung asked.

            “There’s something happened that you’re not telling us…c’mon Taec, spill it out now…” Nichkhun looked at him.

            “I’m tired, I’m gonna go for shower…”

            “Yaa Ok Taecyeon, you’re not going anywhere until you tell us what happened…kids, grab him!” Junsu ordered.

Taecyeon POV

The boys really giving me hard time so I decided to tell them what happened between Hee Jin ssi and I back in Jeju.

            “You’re with her all day?” Junsu widened his eyes.

            “Yup…but it felt weird that I’m actually at the back when we’re riding the scooter together.”

            “She did that? She’s certainly not your average woman…she box, she rides and one hell great doughnut maker…I’m gonna ask Ah In for her number…” Chansung took out his phone.

            “For what? You’re not gonna ask her out right?” I was worried if he would ask her out because I wanted to do that.

            “Don’t worry hyung…I know you like her…I just want to know if she would like to have another little brother…” he dialled a number. “Yo dude, I got something to ask…”