Outing With Himchan

Love In The Club

 

Another day off from work…I woke up by the sound of vibration coming from my phone. I grabbed the phone from the side table and went back under the blanket.

           “Yobosaeyo…” I said still half-awake and my eyes aren’t properly opened yet.

            “Noona!” Ah In yelled at the end of the line. I feel like my ears were struck by an arrow hearing his voice.

            “Yaa, Yoo Ah In! You don’t have to yell so early in the morning! I can hear you just fine!”

            “Noona…are you still in bed?”

             “Yup…it’s my day off remember? Why are you calling this early anyway? Lunch is hours away…”

            “Early? It’s 12.30 in the afternoon now…”

            “Is it?” I pushed the blanket away and the room was brightly lit by the sunshine.

            “I just wanna tell you about our lunch date today…”

            “What about it? You want me to pick you up at JYPE?”

            “It’s okay…I think we have to cancel it…”

            “Cancel?” I sat upright hearing the word.

            “Yup…I’m going out with 2PM hyung today…”

            “Yaa, Yoo Ah In! You gonna ditch me to go out with 2PM?” now I have to go for lunch alone…aishhh!

            “Sorry noona, this chance hardly come…bbyong!” he hung up.

            “Yaaa!!!” this boy need some good beating for ditching me. I was about to lay down, the doorbell rings. Could it be Ah In? Maybe he was just playing tricks on me.

I peeked through the peek hole and Himchan was standing there.

Himchan POV

Hee Jin noona opened the door and she looked like she was just out of the bed.

            “Himchan ah…” she said with a voice that was hardly coming out. “Come on in…”

            “Noona…were you expecting someone else?” I said closing the door behind me. Hee Jin noona were in her polka dot pyjama short, untied hair, fluffy bunny slippers…and boy,…she even looked good in that.

            “I thought Ah In was here…” she said walking to the kitchen. My heart calmed down when I heard Ah In name…at least it wasn’t that 2PM guy.

            “Noona, there’s a new restaurant just opened in Gangnam…you wanna go have lunch there?”

            “Is it good?”

            “Kinda…a friend of mine worked there…he could get us a table…”

            “Sounds good to me…let me get ready, ok?” she went into her room. Yes! Lunch date with Hee Jin noona…first step, done!

End of POV

Taecyeon POV

            “Hyung, you’re not joining us for lunch?” Chansung asked as we’re leaving the practise room.

            “No…I got appointment with Seulong hyung…”

            “Ok…Ah In yaa…let’s go…the others are waiting…” Chansung pulled Ah In’s arm and left.

I went to the studio and Seulong hyung has just finished his recording.

            “Hyung, ready to go?”

            “Yeah…let me grab my jacket for a sec…”

We were walking out the door to the parking lot when we saw Jin Young hyung talking to a man not far from us.

            “Hold on…” Seulong hyung stopped.

            “Why? What’s wrong?” I asked.

            “I think I’ve met that guy before…”

            “Who?”

            “That guy Jin Young hyung talking to right now…” he said looking at them. “But I can’t remember where or when I met him…”

            “C’mon hyung…let’s go…I’m hungry…” I pulled his arm away.

While eating…

            “That’s it! Now I remember!” Seulong hyung tapped the table, almost making me choke with my own food.

            “Hyung…can you NOT do that? I almost choke here!” I said gulping down a glass of water.

            “Remember the guy we saw with Jin Young hyung earlier?”

            “What about him?”

            “He’s Hee Jin noona’s ex boyfriend.”

            “That guy?”

            “Yeah…Ah In said that they broke up because she caught him cheating with another woman…he came to the club trying to get back together with her.”

            “He did?” I was wondering why would a guy do that to Hee Jin noona. She’s one of the nicest women I’ve ever met and yet something like that happened to her.

            “Ah In said that because of what happened between him and the guy that makes her afraid getting into relationship…”

So that’s why she said that she’s not interested having a relationship right now…I will change that.

            “Yaa, why are you smiling like that? You’re thinking about Hee Jin noona aren’t you?”

            “Maybe…”

End of POV

            “Thank you…I’ll be back with your orders…” the waiter left.

            “So, noona…what do you think?” Himchan asked.

            “The place looks quite good…the ambience…nice…but we just have to wait for the food…if it’s good, I’m taking the whole crew here for the next gathering…” I said looking round the restaurant.

            “Hyo An gonna love that…”

After lunch…

            “This place is definitely on the list for our next gathering…” I said while we’re heading to the car.

            “I told you…”

            “So, what’s next? I don’t feel like going home right now…there’s nothing to do anyway…”

            “I know what we can do. Give me the keys…”

            “But you don’t have a license yet…”

            “I do now…” he took out his new driving license out from his wallet. “See?”

            “Great…” I threw the car key at him. “Let’s go…”

15 minutes later….

            “Karaoke?” we stopped in front of a building at the Apgujong area.

            “Yeah…what better way to kill time by singing your heart out?”

            “Are you sure about this?” I said getting out from the car.

            “Yeah…c’mon noona…” he pulled my hands inside the building.

Himchan was right, after several hours of random dancing, off tune singing and couple of shrieking high notes, I realised it’s almost evening. Time fly so fast when you’re having fun.

After dinner, we decided to go for a walk by the Han River before going home.

            “I haven’t been here for ages…it still looked the same like before…” I said as we’re strolling along the river bank.

            “Noona…can I ask you something?”

            “Sure…”

Himchan POV

            “Why aren’t you dating anyone right now?” I asked. She stops walking and looked at me.

            “Why are you asking me that?”

            “Nothing…I’m just curious…”

            “Well…to be honest…I’m not ready for another heart break…the wound is still there and it haven’t properly healed yet…” she said and keep on walking.

If you gave me a chance, I would help you heal the wound and I promise you will never feel the same heart break again noona.

            “Himchan ah…come here!” she waved at me. I’m glad we had some time alone together like this today.

Another update for my loyal readers!!!!

Happy reading guys!

Don't forget to leave a comment!