Hospital Date…

Love In The Club

The next day…

It’s only been a day and I’m already getting bored stuck in the hospital bed. Can’t wait for the day I am discharged from here.

            “Unnie, did you tell your mom that you’re in here?” Hyo An asked when the whole shop crew came to visit.

            “Nope…it’s better that way…otherwise she would come here from the States and try matchmaking me with the doctors…”

            “But seriously, the nurses over here are super hot! Noona, can you get their number for me?” Youngjae said with a wide smile on his face.

            “And me too…” Daehyun added.

            “Why don’t you guys ask them yourself?” Bora said.

            “Did anyone see Himchan?” I looked around and just realised that he’s not here.

            “He said that he’ll come by later…unnie, the shop gonna be lonely without you…” Doyeon sat on the bed hugging me.

            “Really? I thought all of you are having fun since I’m not around…”

            “Actually…we are…”

            “Yaa, Kang Sora…just wait until I get back to the shop…get ready for hell training…”

            “We’ll be waiting…unnie, we gotta go now…don’t worry, the shop will be up and running when you get back…” Doyeon said.

            “I know I can trust all of you…”

Once again, I fell into a well of boredom when all of them were gone. Ah In would only be here after his work is done and Yeon Rin is busy handling the club. Looks like I’m gonna be alone. I wanted to call Taecyeon but I know he must be busy with filming right now.

2PM POV

            “Hyung, are you sure about this?” Chansung said as he zip up the hoodies he was wearing.

            “Trust me…it will work…” Junsu said. “Let’s go kids…second floor, room 17A.”

            “Nae…” the members answers in unison.

One by one, all of them walked into the hospital lobby holding a large bouquet of flowers covering their faces. Making their way as quickly as possible so one could recognise them.

End of POV

I was flipping through pages of an old magazine when suddenly someone entered the room with large bouquet of flowers.

            “What’s this?”

Then another one came with flowers and soon there were five of them in the room standing in line in front of me.

            “Who are you?” I asked trying to figure out the identity of these people.

            “Noona!” all of them reveal their faces and to my shock, it was 2PM boys.

            “Omo! What are you guys doing here?”

            “To see you of course…noona…” Chansung said and gave me a huge bear hug.

            “Yaa, Chansung ah…careful with your hug…Hee Jin noona just had a surgery yesterday…” Junsu pulled him away.

            “So, no schedule today?”

            “There is one fan signing but it won’t start in couple of hours…so we just drop by here and check how you’re doing…” Wooyoung said sitting at the end of the bed.

            “You guys just made my day…” the boys really cheered me up that afternoon.

Later that night…

            “Sorry I’m late…got caught up with work at the office…” Ah In asked and put a basket of fruits on the table. “Miss A girls sending this to you…”

            “That is so nice of them…”

            “So, what did the doctor said today?”

            “Nothing much…the wound is healing nicely but they wanted to keep me here for another day just to make sure there’s no complication.”

            “That’s good to hear…”

We were talking when Himchan came in with food containers with him.

            “Himchan ah…” I said. He just smiled nodded.

            “What’s up dude?” Ah In said.

            “I made you some of your favourite food…”

            “Really? It must be delicious…” home cooked meal is what every patients need.

            “Since Himchan is here, I’m gonna go…”

            “Now?”I looked at Ah In. "But you got here..."

            “I’m sorry noona, it’s just I had another fitting with Wonder Girls tomorrow and I can’t be late…but I promise I would come to see you as soon as my work is done…”

            “Fine…be careful riding your bike…”

            “Nae…you just sounded like omma…”

            “Yaa!” I throw a small pillow at him but he managed to dodge it.

            “See ya tomorrow…later dude…”

Himchan POV

I was watching Hee Jin noona enjoying the food I made and it felt good. I bet that guy doesn’t cook well like I did.

            “Himchan ah…this is good…” she said savouring the food.

            “I’m glad you like it…”

            “You want some?”

            “It’s ok…I made it for you…noona, I’ve been thinking what you said about us…I’ve decide that I will move on…”

            “I’m glad to hear that Himchan ah…but it wouldn’t deny the fact that you’re still one of my great dongsaeng…” she said holding my hands.

I have to say that even though I know I would never find another girl like her. Just wait noona, one day you’ll come to me. That guy will never make you happy. He will leave you for his music career.

End of POV

Taecyeon POV

The last day of filming ended early and I can’t wait to see Hee Jin noona. I arrived at her room and saw she was sitting by the window looking outside.

            “Hey, you…” I said hugging her from behind.

            “I told you not to sneak up on me like that…” she said smacking my arm.

            “Sorry…what are you looking at that you don’t even realise that I’m here?”

            “Nothing…I was looking at a cute doctor getting in his car…” she get up.

            “Jagiya…”

            “I’m just kidding…why I would do that when I got a super hot Hallyu Wave star boyfriend like you.” She said kissing the tip of my nose.

            “Glad that you realised it…so, how are you today?” I pull her and make her sit on my lap.

            “Bored…”

            “I heard the boys gave you a visit…”

            “Yeah…but when they’re gone and the fun went away…what do you say if we go out for a while?” she said.

            “You can’t…a patient should stay in the ward until they were discharge.”

            “But I’m bored getting stuck in here…it feels stuffy…”

            “What if you go out and your condition gets worst? I can’t risk that…”

            “It’s just a small surgery…it’s not like that they cut open my whole stomach…”

            “No…we’ll find something else to do in here…”

            “Please…just this once…” she wrapped her arm around my neck. “Please…I wanna go out for a while…”

            “NO way…and that’s final…”

            “Please…oppaaa…” and she called me that. For someone who said that she can’t do aegyo, Hee Jin noona does have that side of her. “Oppa…please…just for 10 minutes…” she pouted.

            “NO!”

End of POV

The night breeze does feel great. I’m free…at last. After some toes curling aegyo series, Taecyeon eventually give in. Now I know his weakness…

He was pushing me on the wheelchair. I told him that I can walk just fine but he made an agreement, we will go out if only I use the wheelchair. He said that he can’t take any risk if something happened on me.

            “Are you happy now?” he asked as we’re wondering around at the small park behind the hospital.

            “Yup! Much better than that boring room…so, how’s your day?”

            “Not bad…today is the last day of filming…but we’re heading to Japan tomorrow for a few days so I can’t see you when you get out…” we stopped at a small fishpond.

            “It’s okay…I’m gonna miss you then…”

            “I just wish that we could go out during the day just like normal couple…” he said pulling down the hoodies he wore.

            “Yaa, people would see you…”

            “There’s no one here…don’t worry...by the way, Ah In came and see me at the office this morning…”

            “He did? He says anything?”

            “Not much…he told me that he knew we were dating…and gave me a firm warning that he will kick my if I make you cry…”

            “That sounds like him…he can be a little too protective of me…sometimes I feel like he’s my older brother…”

            “I could understand…I would do the same for my sister…”

Author’s POV

From afar, someone was watching Taecyeon and Hee Jin together.

            “This will be a great deal for my plan to work…” Himchan said taking out his phone and snapped a few pictures of Taecyeon and Hee Jin. “Just wait and see…soon enough everything will be exposed…”

 

What's gonna happen next?

Stay tuned for the update~~~~

In the mean time, enjoy reading!

BBYONG!