Back To Normal

Love In The Club

 

It’s been two weeks since the Jeju incident with Taecyeon. I still can hardly believe that it actually happened to me…of all those people! I must saved the country in my previous life to have such a good fortune.

It’s 8 in the morning and I was my shop ‘OMG Donuts’ busy making doughnut for sale for the day. This has always been my dream to open a shop just for doughnuts, as it was my favourite food in whole wide world.

Late afternoon…

            “Unnie, are you sure it’s Taecyeon? Not just someone who looked like him?” Hyo An asked as I was arranging freshly made doughnuts in the display counter.

            “I’m sure it was Taecyeon…the beastly idol that you adore so much. Believe or not…it’s up to you…it’s been two weeks you keep asking me that question.”

            “She’s still kicking her for declining your offer to go to Jeju with you…” Himchan said.

            “Shut up blondie!” Hyo An pointed her fingers at Himchan.

            “What? It’s true…noona, you should’ve taken a picture or something with him…you know, for evidence…”

            “I totally forgot about it…Doyeon ah, just finish the final batch and then clean up.”

            “Nae unnie…” Doyeon walked back to the kitchen.

We were talking when someone enter the shop.

            “Hey pumpkin!”

            “Tae Woo oppa!” I was surprised seeing him here.

            “Aren’t you gonna greet your oppa?” he walked up to me and gave me a hug.

            “What are you doing here? I thought you’re still on your honeymoon…”

          “I just came back yesterday…but I’m going to the States to record my new album…hi guys…”

I looked at Hyo An and Himchan…they just stood behind the counter frozen. Doyeon, Bora and Daehyun my delivery boy was there too in total shock.

            “Are they alright?” Tae Woo oppa whispered.

            “They’re fine…they just surprised to see you came here…they always thought that my cousin is ordinary Tae Woo, not Kim Tae Woo from G.O.D…”I said and winked at them. “So, what brought you here?”

            “I’m here to get doughnuts and this is the only place I know that have the best…just give me everything that you have…”

            “Oppa, what are you gonna do with all those doughnuts?”

            “You know the kids back at JYPE…they’re big eaters…especially those Oneday boys…”

            “Looks like I have to stick that Sold Out sign at the window today…”

One of my customers came to our table asking for Tae Woo oppa’s autograph.

            “Looks like someone still recognise me…” he said looking at me.

            “People can’t forget G.O.D’s maknae…I’ll be back with your order. Himchan ah, one iced coffee for Tae Woo oppa…” I went to the counter.

            “Nae noona…”

            “Hyo An…hello Hyo An!”  I touched Hyo An’s shoulder.

            “Huh?” she looked at me.

            “What’s got into you? Get me that box…I need to put these babies in there…”

            “Unnie…I’m not seeing things right? That’s really Kim Tae Woo from G.O.D right?” she said half whispering with her eyes fixed on Tae Woo oppa.

            “That’s him…do you believe me now?”

            “Yes sir! Unnie, can I ask him to sign my apron?”

            “You can ask him to sign anywhere you want after you help me…”

6.00pm…

            “Unnie, I’ve already prepared the glaze for tomorrow…Bora and I just checked our dry stock in the pantry, we’re good for the next two weeks.” Doyeon said.

            “Great…um…Daehyun ah…here’s the list of things you need to buy for tomorrow…and don’t lose the money or it will come out from your pay.” I said giving an envelope to him.

            “Noona, why do we have to buy these things daily? Why can’t we just buy in bulk and stuffed it into the chillers.” Daehyun said with a pout.

            “We use fresh item for the best product so buying them daily ensure the freshness. Ok, that’s all for today. See you guys tomorrow…”

I locked the shop up and went to my next work place…H20 Club in Hongdae. Sometimes it feels like I’m living a double life…open a doughnut shop during the day, running one of the hottest clubs in Hongdae area during the night. Luckily, I have my best friend Yeon Rin helping me runs the club.

It was still early when I got there.

            “Hey girl…”Yeon Rin greeted me with a hug.

            “You looked happy…Yoochun’s back in town?” I said walking to the back with her.

            “Yup…he’s coming over here tonight…can’t wait…” she beamed with smiles.

            “Lucky you…my mom would be so happy if you were her daughter…”

            “Yaa, you should’ve grabbed that Taecyeon when you’re in Jeju…”

            “Are you crazy? He’s a freakin’ idol…not just some ordinary guy you found everyday…besides, he’s way too young for me…”

            “Whatever you say my friend…it’s your call. If it was me, I would just kidnap him and fly together to Bora Bora Island…”

            “Anyway…who’s the DJ for tonight?” I asked.

            “DJ Koo…I managed to invite him over thanks to my Kpop connection…”

            “Yea, yeah…Han Yeon Rin is the best…I made a wise decision making you my manager to handle this club…”

            “So, you have to appreciate me more my dear friend…”

            “I am…in fact, I have a surprise for you…” I said.

            “Surprise?”

            “What do you say if I say that now you are officially a H20 partner now? Not just a manager…”

            “Hee Jin ah…you’re not kidding right?”

            “Do I look like I’m kidding right now? Believe it partner!” I tapped her shoulder.

Yeon Rin and I knew each other since junior high, we went to college together and she’s the only one I trusted the most in this world other than my family. We’ve been together through up and down and we’re practically like sisters now.

            “Are you sure about this?” she asked still a little sceptical.

            “120% sure…since you spend more time here than me…and I can’t be at two places at the same time…so, will you accept the offer?”

            “You bet I would!” she hugged me. At least now I know this club would be in good hand.

Another update! Sorry no Taecyeon action in this chapter....i promise he'll be in the next chapters to come. don't hesitate to leave your comments...reading them is really a pleasure for me...