Out to the Public

Love In The Club

 

Author’s POV

The hall was crowded with reporters and cameraman. Taecyeon and the rest or 2PM members were backstage getting ready for the press conference.

            “Are you ready?” Junsu asked looking at Taecyeon.

            “I think so…” Taecyeon said fixing his hair. How do I look?”

            “Handsome as always…” Chansung dusted Taecyeon’s shoulder off with his hands.

            “Taecyeon ah, just do it like the other press conference that we’ve done before.” Jun Seob hyung said patting his back.

            “Nae hyung…”

            “Let’s go…”

2PM members huddled together and put their hands out.

            “Don’t Stop, Can’t Stop, 2PM Wooo! Taecyeon Fighting!” they said in unison.

As soon as Taecyeon stepped out to the mini stage, camera flashes were on him. After a quick bow to the people in front of him, he sat down behind the long table.

            “Hyung, I hope everything gonna be smooth sailing…” Chansung said peeking through the curtain looking at Taecyeon.

            “He’s gonna make it through…trust me.” Junsu said clasping his hands together. Taecyeon ah…you can do it!

            “Annyeong hasaeyo everybody…thank you for coming to this press conference…we’ll proceed straight to the question right now.” JYPE PR officer said. “Yes?”

(a/n: Words in Green is Taecyeon, words in red is reporters)

            “I’m from Seoul Daily…is that really you in the picture?” she said.

            “Yes…yes I am.”

            “And you’re romantically involved with the woman in the pictures?”

            “Yes…she’s my current girlfriend…”

            “I’m from Buzz News. How long you two have been going out? Where did you meet her?”

            “We’ve been going out for over six months now…we met at a wedding of a mutual friend…”

            “Is that true that she’s older than you?”

            “Yes…she is.”

            “Some people said that she’s your sponsor.”

            “That’s ridiculous! There’s no such thing…those are just useless rumours.”

            “Can you tell us more about this lucky lady?”

            “She’s a successful career woman…very funny, caring, great cook and such a wonderful person over all.”

            “Did the members know about your relationship?”

            “Yes…they’re aware of it…”

            “Can you tell us the name of this lucky lady or at least a picture of her.”

            “For the moment I want to keep her identity a secret…as symbol of respect to her and to protect her privacy…I hope you will understand.”

            “Ok…we’ll take one final question for the day.”

            “What do you wish to say to the fans out there?”

            “I just wanna say…being in a relationship won’t affect my dedication for work. I’ll work harder to bring good music and fun performance to all of you out there. Thank you.”

Taecyeon got up, bowed and walked to the back.

Taecyeon POV

The members swarmed me as soon as I got to the back stage.

            “Good job hyung!” Wooyoung high fived me.

            “Yeah…you do it like a pro man…” Khun said.

            “Nae hyung…hold on.” Junsu hand me over his phone. “Jin Young hyung wanna talk to you…”

I grabbed the phone and went to a far corner to talk to Jin Young hyung. He said I did a great job during the press conference and after some word of wisdom from him, he finally hung up the phone.

            What did he say?” Junho asked.

            “He said I did a great job…and the usual word of wisdom…”

            “That’s good…now, what’s next?” Wooyoung said.

            “Let’s go get something to eat…I’m starving…” Chansung pulled Junsu’s arm.

End of POV

I just saw the press conference and somehow I felt kinda worried now that everything is out to the public.

            “I can’t believe that he actually already have someone…there goes my chance.” Sora said.

            “Such a lucky girl…I really wanna know who is she…” Doyeon added.

            “Unnie…Ah In worked in JYPE right? Didn’t he say anything? And I thought you’re close with these guys…” Hyo An looked at me. If only she knew that was I, Taecyeon was talking about.

            “He didn’t say anything…” a call came to my phone. I looked at the screen and it was Taecyeon. “Excuse me…” I went to the back. “Hello…”

            “Jagiya…” his voice sounds happy.

            “Hey baby…”

            “Did you see me on the news just now?”

            “Yeah…you look good in that all black suit I must say…”

            “You’ve just realised that you have such a good looking boyfriend?” I heard he chuckled.

            “Yea, yea…my man is the best…”

            “So, can I meet you tonight then?”

            “You can go out? I mean…people might watch your every move right now…”

            “It’s okay…I’ve talked to Jin Young hyung…why? You don’t want to see me?”

            “Kinda…” I smiled. he must be pouting his lips right now.

            “Ahhh…jagiyaaaa...”

            “I’m just kidding…I missed my baby so much…”

            “That’s good to hear…so, should I pick you up at the club?”

            “It’s okay…we’ll meet at the usual place…10pm tonight…ok?”

            “That sounds good…jagiya, I have to go now…Chansung is begging for food…” he said. I heard Chansung’s voice at the back whining like a girl.

            “Be careful ok?”

            “Yes sir! Jagiya…saranghae!”

            “Na doo!”

 

He annouced it! 

What do you feel of Taecyeon say he's in relationship right now?

I think I would be devastated...T T...but I would be happy for him though....

Happy reading people!

BBYONG!