Aftermath

Love In The Club

 

It’s been only a week since Taecyeon made an announcement to the public that he’s in a relationship. My identity is still a secret since he wanted to protect my privacy…I prefer to be that way. Living in the spotlight is really something I don’t wanna do.

            “Hyo An ah…aren’t you tired looking at that computer screen all day?” I said taking a tray filled doughnuts to the display counter.

            “Unnie…this is the only way I could communicate with others outside…”

            “So, anything worth of reading in there?”

            “You won’t believe if I told you…”

            “This must be another gossip about the idols…” Daehyun butted in the conversation.

            “Shut up! Anyway…there’s a lot of new anti cafes on the net dedicated to Taecyeon’s mystery girlfriend…they made hate comment about her…poor girl…”

I tried not to show any reaction but I really wanna see what they actually say about me. I went to the computer and when I opened the website, there’s at least hundreds of anti cafes set up just for me.

I clicked on one of it and the comments came down pouring like rain.

            She’s a , she’s can’t be with him!

            I wonder what did Taecyeon oppa saw in her!

            Hey ! Get away from my man!

            She’s just using money to get him!

            Such a cunning !

            You’ll die if you’re going out with him!

            Taecyeon oppa is mine!

            Paedo unnie! Just get lost!

            “Sickening isn’t it?” Hyo An said putting her head on my shoulder.

            “Kinda…”

            “I think all of them just jealous because Taecyeon didn’t choose them. Talk about Kpop fanatics…scary.”

I can’t believe they would say such things. I only heard about this in the news when Hara and Junhyung announced their relationship but now it’s happening to me.

Taecyeon POV

I walked into the staff’s office and saw Chansung, Jinwoon, Kwon, Seulong hyung and Junsu gathered in front of the computer.

            “Yaa, what are you guys watching there?” I said walking towards them.

            “Um…nothing important…” I saw Jinwoon quickly turned off the monitor.

            “What do you got there?” I looked at the monitor and it went black.

            “Nothing…just updating the…” Kwon looked at Junsu hyung.

            “Um…the company profile…” Junsu said.

            “Yeah…company profile…” Kwon stuttered.

            “Junsu yaa…one thing I know about you…you’re not good at lying.” I said looking straight at him. I the monitor and there’s messages posted on the fan cafes.

            “What’s this?” I scrolled down the page.

            She’s an old !

            Stop bothering Taecyeon oppa!

            She should know her place!

            She’s old enough to be his aunt.

            A freakin’ , that’s what she is!

            Take your filthy hands off our oppa!

I can’t believe someone could post this kind of messages towards Hee Jin noona. She must be so upset if she read this.

            “Don’t mind these things Taecyeon ah…it’s just a bunch of immature fans…” Seulong hyung rubbed my back.

            “I’m just worried about Hee Jin noona. She don’t deserve this kind of hatred words.”

            “She’s a strong woman…it won’t do much harm to her…” Kwon said.

End of POV

That night…

I just get back from the shop and when I got into the apartment, I saw Taecyeon at the kitchen with apron around his waist in front of the stove cooking.

            “Oh…you’re home.” He said.

            “You didn’t tell me that you’re coming over…”

            “It’s a surprise…”

            “Did I miss an important date?” I walked to him and hugged him from behind. “It smells good…”

            “I just think that I could do something nice for my girlfriend.” He gave a kiss on the lips and continued with his cooking.

            “Aww…I’m such a lucky girl…”

            “How about you go and change…dinner will be ready in a bit.” He winked. I’m falling even more for this guy.

            “Nae…” I went to my room.

After a quick shower and changed into my pyjama I went back to the kitchen.

            “Can I help with anything?”

            “It’s okay…everything is done…”

I looked at the table and it filled with food. I wonder how long he’s been preparing all of it.

Taecyeon POV

I just finish putting the rice bowl on the table but when I turned around to wash my hands, Hee Jin noona wrapped her arms around my waist and pressed her face on my chest.

            “Baby…” she said.

            “Jagiya…is something wrong?” I never saw her acting this way.

            “No…I just missed you so much…”

            “Hey, I’m not going anywhere tonight…” I cupped her face with my palm and tilted her head slightly. “Now, tell me what’s wrong…”

            “I’m just thinking what I have done in my previous life to deserve someone great like you…”

            “I’m the one who supposed to say that, don’t you think?” I kissed her lips. “Now, let’s eat before the food got cold.” I pulled a chair for her.

            “Thanks baby…this looks great…”

Author’s POV

Few days have passed but the anti messages still posted on the internet by the netizen. Some anti cafes also established dedicating it to Hee Jin. Seems like it won’t go down anytime soon.

2PM were doing an interview with a TV station when the reporter suddenly changed the topic.

            “Taecyeon ssi…you just announced that you’re in a relationship not long ago right? Is there any major changes with you and your girlfriend?”

            “No major changes yet…we’re still meet each other whenever my schedule allows me to…we’re both busy person but tried our best to at least talk on the phone at least once a day.”

            “When is the last time you spoke to her?”

            “He did that just before the interview…” Wooyoung’s words send laughter to the set.

            “Why did you decide to make your relationship to the public?”

            “Because I don’t want to keep lying to the fans…and I don’t want her to be sad everytime that I denied having a girlfriend when people ask.”

            “Are you happy right now?”

            “Very happy…” Taecyeon smiled.

            “Have the other members met this special lady of yours?”

            “Yeah…we’ve met her…hang out with her…a great person to be with…” Khun said.

            “Honestly, we’re a bit jealous of him right now.” Junho nudged Taecyeon’s arm.

            “Any word for her who might be watching this interview?”

            “His ears have gone chilly red…” Chansung said laughing.

            “Shut up Channie ah!” Taecyeon rubbed his burning ears. “Um…jagiya, thank you for holding up with me…saranghae…”

            “Awww…” the members cooed at the back followed with laughter.

            “There you have it folk, another fun interview with the beastly idols…”

            “This has been 2PM! Kamsahamnida!” all of them said together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m not an internet person but since I saw those comments online, I can’t help myself but went back. I clicked on one of the fan café and there’s hundreds of post from the netizen.

            Taecyeon didn’t reveal her to the public because she’s ugly

            I bet she’s just using Taecyeon’s popularity

            She’s nothing but a

            How could she even think dating someone that young?

I guess this is what I have to deal when I decided to go out with Taecyeon. Being an object of hatred among his fans. I clicked another icon and to my surprise…

            Unnie, you’re so lucky!

            Please take care of Taecyeon oppa…

            He said you’re a great cook, so you have to make delicious meals for him.

            Unnie, take care of him for me…

There’s actually people out there that’s rooting for me. That’s good to hear.

            “Hey you…” Yeon Rin said standing at the door. “I know you gonna be back here…”

            “Is everything ok out there?”

            “The club is fine…what are you looking at?” Yeon Rin peeked at the monitor and sighed. “You got all worked up because of these?”

            “Kinda…I don’t even think in million years that this would happen to me…”

            “Hey…just ignore those comments…they’re just jealous that you got him and they not…”

            “Sometimes I just think that Taecyeon way to good for me…”

            “Don’t you ever say that girl! You’re a successful woman and any guy is lucky to have you…even he’s an idol…remember that!”

            “Yeon Rin ah…you’re definitely my best friend in the whole world!”

            “I know…” she hugged me. “Now, forget everything you see, and lets go out have some fun…some of the JYP Nation are here.” Yeon Rin pulled my hands and dragged me out from the office.

 

Stay tuned for more updates...

a few more chapters left...huhu...T_T

anyway, enjoy reading!

BBYONG!