The Beginning

Love In The Club

 Author’s POV

It’s been 6 months since Taecyeon and Hee Jin started dating each other. Everything went on smoothly without a major glitch. Taecyeon would spend two or three nights a week at Hee Jin’s apartment or whenever his schedule allows him.

Little that they know there’s someone been watching their every move and waiting for the perfect time to attack.

Taecyeon POV

The morning ray peeked through the curtain and the heat woke me up. I looked to my side and Hee Jin noona was asleep nuzzling against my neck. She must be tired waiting for me all night. Carefully not to wake her, I slide out from under the blanket, grab my shorts and head to the bathroom.

The show last night lasted longer than I’ve expected and I was 2 hours late. I arrived and saw she was asleep on the couch with fully laid dinner on the table. She was upset that I didn’t call but I know she wouldn’t get mad at me for long.

I was in the bathroom about to shave when I felt a warm body pressed against my back.

End of POV

            “Hey baby…” I said hugging him from behind.

            “Good morning …” he said looking at me through the mirror. “Jagiya… I’m sorry about last night…I should’ve called.”

            “I will forgive you if you let me shave you today…”

            “Are you serious?”

            “Yeah…I’ve always wanted to do it but haven’t got a chance…I used to watch it in those romantic chick flicks and it looks kinda fun.”

            “Are you sure?” he frowned.

            “Why? You think I would hurt you?”

            “No…fine…” he said much to my delight.

Taecyeon POV

I sat on the stool she brought from the kitchen and looked at her. I never knew she would get excited over this.

            “So, what do I have to do first?” she said standing in front of me.

            “Grab that shaving foam and put it all over here…” I said pointing at my jaw area.

            “All over here?” she motioned her hands all over my face.

            “Jagiya…”

            “I’m kidding…” she lathered the foam gently and grabbed the shaver. “What’s next?”

            “Starts from my cheek bone down to my jaw…one at a time…”

            “Yes sir…” she smiled and starts working. I tilted my head slightly to make it easier for her. “This is fun…” she giggled. She looked so adorable and cute.

            “Fun huh?” she nodded. “A lot better than watching it in the movies…”

            “Anything to make my girl happy…” I reached for her thigh but she slapped my hands.

            “Don’t move…”

            “Yes mam!”

            “This is a lot easier than shaving legs…” her comment made me laughed and I moved my head. The blade sliced the outer layer of my skin and it sting.

            “Aww…” I winced.

            “Oh my god! You’re bleeding…” she looked at me in horror. “I told you not to move…now look what I’ve done…”

            “Relax…this thing happen…it’s just a small cut…” I got up and washed my face at the sink. There’s blood but with a small patch of tissue it was gone. “See, it’s good again…”

            “Baby I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to…” her voice trembled.

            “It’s okay…no big deal…I had these accidents more than you knew…” I just say that to her so she won’t feel so guilty. “Now, I have a schedule in two hours so I need to shower…or you want to join me in there?” I said winking at her.

            “You wish! I’ll go fix us some breakfast…what do you want?”

            “I’ll eat anything you cook…” I’m not a fussy eater. I’ll eat anything that edible. I watched her walked out the room and continued my shower. It will be better if she’s with me in here. And dirty thought came to my mind. I’m such a ert when it comes to her!

End of POV

There’s no customer at the shop so all of us are on our well deserved break. I was in the kitchen making some treats for the crew.

            “Who’s in the mood for chocolate chip cookies?” I said carrying a tray to the counter. A wave of ‘ohhs’ and ‘ahhs’ echoed in the shop.

            “Noona…this is great!” Youngjae said shoving another piece of cookie into his mouth. “We should sell this!”

            “Yeah…” Daehyun nodded.

            “Hyo An ah, you’re not gonna try this? Don’t blame us if it’s gone…” Himchan said looking at her who’s in front of a laptop browsing through the website.

            “I’m coming, I’m coming…” Hyo An left the table.

            “What are you looking at in there?” I asked.

            “Just checking out some fan café…there’s latest hot topic been buzzing around the internet…”

            “Really? What’s that?” Bora said.

            “They said that a member of one of the hottest male idol group is currently dating in secret right now.” Hyo An smiled.

            “That would be Junhyung and Hara…there’s nothing new about that…” Sora said shaking her head.

            “Not them…apparently…they said the girl is not a celebrity…” I almost choked hearing Hyo An’s last words.

            “Noona, are you ok?” Daehyun asked.

            “I’m…I’m fine…can you get me some water?”

            “Sure…”

            “If the story is true, whoever that idol is…she’s one lucky girl to have him. Can you imagine having an idol as your boyfriend?” Doyeon closed her eyes. “I’d be jumping like a mad man if that happened to me.”

I walked away and began to think. It can’t be Taecyeon and I…only handful of people are aware of our relationship. We’ve been so discreet whenever we go out. Early morning dates where there’s nobody around…and Taecyeon would disguise himself if he had to pick me up at the club. It can’t be us…right?

Taecyeon POV

It’s the recording for the 2nd Idol Athletic Championship and all of the idols in the industry converged in the big indoor stadium to compete among each other. Fans were cheering their favourite idols and it was fun.

I just finished my 100-meter dash and sitting around at the middle section of the area among other idols.

            “Taecyeon hyung, good job out there…” Minho from SHINee said and patted my shoulder.

            “You’re not bad yourself Minho ya…”I said and smiled. I was looking at the phone browsing through the pictures of Hee Jin noona and me together. It’s been six months we’ve dated and it was fun although I have to it keep as a secret.

I was minding my own business when I heard a group of idols talking among themselves.

            “There’s new hot gossip buzzing around in the fan café these days…” said Kwanghee, the guy from ZE:A.

            “Hyung, what are you? Professional netizen?” Dongho from U-Kiss said laughing.

            “Kwanghee love browsing fan cafes…just to see how many his fans out there…” Lee Joon nudged Kwanghee’s arm.

            “That’s not the point…”

            “Then what is?” Cheondung cut his word.

            “They said that one of us idols is currently dating in secret…” Kwanghee smiled.

            “Really? Who could that be?” Woohyun from Infinite said.

            “They didn’t mention names but it does say he’s a member of top idol group…” Kwanghee sounded excited.

            “I wonder who that guy is…he’s lucky being able to date…” Cheondung laid his head on Lee Joon’s lap.

            “Yeah…and they say the girl he’s dating right now is not a celebrity… regular people…”

Kwanghee’s last words made my ears perked up. They can’t be talking about me and Hee Jin noona…right? No one knows about our relationship except a few close people around us. I disguised myself well enough so that people won’t recognise me whenever we go out and we only go out during after midnight into early wee hours in the morning. It must be someone else.

            “Hyung!” Chansung came sat next to me.

            “Oh…Chansung ah…”

            “What are you thinking about? Your face looked so damn serious…” he asked handing me some tangerines.

            “Nothing much…thanks for these…”

            “Thinking about Hee Jin noona isn’t it?” he whispered closely to my ears.

            “No…”

            “Hyung, you know…you’re not that good at lying…your red ears give you out…” Chansung laughed.

            “Whatever…” I got up and walked towards Khun and Junsu near the competition area.

            “Hyung! Wait up!” Chansung running catching up with me. I have to be extra careful next time.

End of POV

 

Enjoy the update peeps!

Don't forget to leave a comment...

BBYONG!