Coffee For Two

Love In The Club

2PM POV

The boys were busy having rehearsal for tonight performance for the special showcase at Lotte World.

            “So, the camera will be on your left…and since that Junho will do the ending, we have to make space for him to get his distance.” The camera director said as the boys were on stage.

            “Junho ya…do you think you have enough space?” Junsu called out Junho’s name. The younger one came running towards Junsu.

           “No problem…it’s actually kinda small but it will do…” Junho make an ok sign with his fingers.

            “This is settled then…next is for your last song…” the rehearsal lasted for another hour and after being satisfied with their final preparation, they went backstage to change and get ready.

Waiting room…

            “Chansung ah…stop moving around! I can’t do your hair if you keep moving your head.” The stylist holds Chansung’s head still.

            “Nae noona…” he stood still on the chair looking at the mirror. “Taecyeon hyung, who’s gonna die in Heartbeat tonight?”

            “I don’t know…whose turn is it now?” Taecyeon looked at his group members.

            “Only way to decide…ladder game.” Junsu said asking the manager for a piece of paper.

After a while…

            “So, it has been decided that you, Kim Junsu will die in today’s edition of Heartbeat…” Nichkhun’s words were followed with applause from the staff members.

            “Aishh!” Junsu scratched his head.

End of POV

The pavilion was filled with fans holding glow sticks and placards with their favourite member’s name on it. It seems like I was the oldest one here. Being among the young girls made me feel young again. My seat was right in front of the stage and this is the first time I’ve been to 2PM showcase. I don’t know what to expect.

The MC came out.

            “Annyong hasaeyo, I’m Kim Shin Young…your MC for tonight. Are you ready to have some fun?” loud cheers filled the pavilion. “I see many fans here tonight…now, without further or due…2PM!”

The music starts and the boys came running on the stage. The crowd went crazy at the sight of them. I can’t help but be on my feet joining the fan moving to the music.

They were singing Give It To Me when they walked to my seat section. Taecyeon noticed me and our eyes met. He flashed the cutest wink and the girls behind me screamed on top of their lungs. The other members saw me too and smiled.

The showcase ended after an hour full of energetic performance and great showmanship displayed by the group. No wonder they say 2PM is one of the top groups in Kpop right now.

I was on my way towards the exit when somebody called. I looked at the screen and it was Taecyeon.

Taecyeon POV

            “Another great show everyone…good job.” The Lotte staff patted our backs as we’re heading to the changing room. The coordi noonas were busy wiping the sweats away and took off the jackets from us.

            “Hyung, did you see Hee Jin noona among the audience?” Junho asked.

            “Of course he did…she’s the one he’s been looking from the first moment we got up on stage.” Nichkhun nudged my arm.

            “Shut up…” I threw towel over his head. I grabbed my phone and dialled Hee Jin noona’s number. “Noona, can you wait for me at the north side entrance? I want to meet you…ok…I’ll be there in 20 minutes.”

After a quick shower and changed into a new set of fresh clothes, I’m ready to go to meet Hee Jin noona. I looked at the watch and I’m 5 minutes late. I hope she didn’t leave yet.

            “Yaa, you’re going somewhere?” Junsu asked.

            “I’m meeting someone…tell Jun Seob hyung I’m going back to the villa on my own.”

            “Are you gonna meet who I thought you gonna meet?” Junsu raised his eyebrows.

            “Yup…” I grab my rimmed glasses, wear a cap, pull up my hoodies, wrapped a large scarf around my neck and walk out.

End of POV

2PM POV

            “Taecyeon hyung…” Chansung called Taecyeon’s name but he just walked away without looking back. “Junsu hyung, where is he going?”

            “To meet someone…” Junsu answered.

            “Hee Jin noona?” Wooyoung said.

            “Yup…” Junsu nodded. “Looks like someone is falling…”

            “Ok guys, time to go…where’s Taecyeon?” Jun Seob looked around but there’s no sight of Taecyeon anywhere in the room.

            “Um…he’s meeting someone…he’ll go back to the villa himself later…” Nichkhun said and winked at the rest of the boys signalling them not to tell what’s been going on.

            “Okay then…hurry up…”

End of POV

I looked at the clock on the dashboard and it’s already 11pm. He’s supposed to be here 10 minutes ago. There’s no single person at the area and it’s getting creepier as time passed by. Did he forget about it? I wanted to call him but my battery was dead and there’s no way I could reach him.

A loud knock on the window almost makes my heart jumped out from the chest. A guy wearing dark hoodies bent down.

            “Noona!” Taecyeon’s smiling face was stuck on the windshield. I thought it was serial killer or something on the loose and I’m about to be his next victim.

I got off the car and smacked his back.

            “Yaa! Do you want to see me die out here or what? You almost give me a heart attack!”

            “Sorry…I didn’t mean to scare you…but you should’ve seen your face…so funny…” he chuckled.

            “Yeah right! So, why do you want to meet me here? Where is the rest?” I looked around but no one behind him

            “Still in there…I thought maybe you and I could go for a coffee together.”

             “Coffee? Sounds nice…let’s go.”

We were riding in my car and the more we talked, the more interesting I find this young guy sitting next to me.

            “Noona, can I take these off? It’s getting stuffy in here.” he said unwrapped a large scarf off his neck.

            “Sure…there’s no one could see you in here…by the way, thanks for the ticket…I really enjoy the showcase…”

            “I was really hoping that you would come today…” a smile was on his face.

            “Really? That’s an honour…”

We stopped at a coffee shop near Gangnam. And since the parking area is a bit far we have to walk to the shop. After being bundle up with scarf and cap so no one could recognise him, we head to the shop together.

            “It’s been a while since the last time I came here…” he pulled me so that I walk at the inner side of the road. “It’s less dangerous…”

            “I heard that you used to party all night with Khun here…” I saw an article on the internet few days ago about how and Khun would go out and have fun together until early in the morning.

            “That was before our second album…”

We get into the shop and luckily, no one was there except for us. After placing our order, we went to a table near the far corner a little secluded area at the back.

            “Noona, can I ask you something?”

            “Sure…”

            “Are you seeing someone right now?” his question almost makes me choked on my own spit.

            “Yes I am…”

            “You do?”

            “Yeah…it’s you…I’m seeing you right now, aren’t I?” I smiled.

            “Ah noona…I’m being serious here…”

            “Well…me too…” he just stares at me without saying a word. “Ok, ok…I’m not seeing someone…I’m not interested having a relationship right now…happy?”

            “Why? Are you having a phobia with commitment or something? I’m sorry if I went overboard…”

            “I haven’t found someone worth to commit to…as simple as that…”

Taecyeon POV

After having coffee together, Hee Jin noona send me off to the villa.

            “Nice crib you got here…” she said.

There’s a lot of fan crowding the front gate so I can’t get off.

            “Just make a left turn here…and stop.” Hee Jin noona stopped by a small alley a few meters from the villa. “Secret passage to avoid fans at the front.”

            “Clever…thanks for the coffee…and the ticket.”

            “No problem…it’s not a big deal…noona, can I see you again when we came back from Japan next week?”

            “You’re going to Japan?”

            “Yeah…we’re leaving tomorrow, promoting new cable show there…so, can I see you?”

           “Of course…you know where to find me…” I can’t take my eyes off her everytime she smiles. What’s happening to you Ok Taecyeon?

I was in my room staring at the ceiling thinking about the time I had with Hee Jin noona earlier.

            “Dude, may I come in?” Nichkhun popped his head in at the door.

            “Sure…”

            “So, how’s the date?” he sat on the bed next to me.

            “It wasn’t a date…it’s just two people having coffee together.”

            “But you wish it was a date right?” he looked at me and smiled.

            “Do you even think it was possible? It’s easier for you and Vic because of that show you’re doing together…but me…it’s a whole different story…”

            “You can make it possible if you want it……yaa, I need to borrow your earphone.”

Khun’s words keep ringing in my head. Will it work as he says?

 

Another Update!!!!!!!

tell me about what you think about this chapter and how the story so far....

Enjoy reading my lovely, ultra cool readers!!!!