My New Dongsaengs

Love In The Club

 

Taecyeon POV

She rubbed the flour on my face and laughed.

            “How does that feel?” she said.

            “Nice one noona…milky skin Ok Taecyeon! Saranghaeyo Ok Taecyeon!” I heard Nichkhun chant at the back.

            “You gonna pay…” I looked at her but she just stood there laughing her heart out.

End of POV

            “Ok guys…stop playing around…finish up and we can fry the doughnuts…” I pushed Taecyeon away. My kitchen was a mess. Once again, thank god the shop is close for tomorrow…otherwise I had to spend the night here cleaning up this place.

            “Kids…you heard the boss…” Junsu said.

            “Nae hyung…” the boys answered.

Himchan POV

I wonder if she’s doing ok at the shop alone by herself. I know that she learned some self-defence but who knew what bad guys can do these days. I decided to go check on her.

I arrived at the shop but she’s not here. I went to the back and heard noises coming from the kitchen. Is someone here with her? I peeked through the window and saw a bunch of guys in the kitchen. Who are they? What are they doing here?

            “Don’t you dare Ok Taecyeon.” I saw a guy walked towards her. I looked closely and it was Ok Taecyeon, a member of 2PM…and the rest of the group. How did they know her and become this close? Ah In did say that she knew some celebrities but 2PM? I guess she’s telling the truth about her meeting with Taecyeon at Jeju.

End of POV

Taecyeon dust the flour off his face with the back of his hands.

            “I can’t believe you would do this…” he pouted.

            “Come here…” I pulled his hands to the sink. After wetting a small clean towel, I wiped off the remaining flour on his face. “I’ve warned you didn’t I?”

            “But still…” I guess it’s true what they said about him having more aegyo than Chansung.

In no time at all my kitchen went back to the way it was. The boys even mopped the floor. After frying the doughnuts and glazed them, we went to the front.

           “The moment of truth…our first doughnuts!” they each grabbed a doughnut and took a bite.

            “So, how does it taste?”

            “Whoa…the best! I can’t believe we made these!” Chansung said finishing his whole doughnuts before reaching for another one.

            “Slowly Chansung ah…you gonna choke if you keep eating like that.” The god of eating is on action. I keep looking at each and every one of them. I never thought in a million years that I would get so close to this group.

            “Noona, are you ok?” Nichkhun asked.

            “Huh? What?” all eyes were on me.

            “What are you thinking about? You seems like lost in your thought.” Junsu said.

            “Nothing...I’m just thinking about my diary entry for today…making doughnuts with 2PM…talking about headline in the news.”

            “I hope we could do this together again…” Chansung said stilleating his doughnuts.

            “You just said that because of the food aren’t you?” Taecyeon looked at him.

            “Only half of it…”

            “Now I have 6 more dongsaengs…I must be one lucky girl in the world.”

It’s almost midnight when the boys finally decided to go home.

            “Annyeong noona!” Chansung waved with half of his body were outside the van’s window.

            “You boys be careful okay?” I had fun spending time with them.

I just arrived at home when series of text came to my phone.

From: Unknown Number

Noona, Junho here…I had great time.

 

From: Unknown Number

Noona, it’s Junsu…Noona jjang!

 

From: Unknown Number

Noona, Khun here…I had great time at your shop tonight…p/s: Taec is thinking about you now…kekeke

 

From: Unknown Number

Annyeong noona…it’s me Wooyoung…with Chansung…you’re the best!

 

From: Taecyeon

It’s a blast spending time with you tonight…but the time we had together in Jeju was still my favourite. Have good dream noona. ^^

Short chapter...(please don't be mad... T T)

leave a comment...enjoy....