[F] Closer (Irene x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          You've been working on exams, homework, and projects so you rarely have time to update Irene through texts. You were sorry since it seems like text messages and video calls were the only things the both of you use to communicate. She's going to be busy flying around to different places while you're working on a huge project. You continue to remind yourself that if you get through this you will be able to relax for the next two weeks for Spring Break. It seems like this time you're going to have to spend the break by yourself since your girlfriend is not around. 

--------------------------------------------------------

    The waiting room was quiet, all the members were trying to get as much sleep as they can. They were going to be busy these next three months so they have to make sure that their health is in good condition. Irene woke up because of their manager's phone. She whines because she's a light sleeper so that means it's going to be difficult for her to fall asleep again. So she decides to do other things exercise, read, stretch. Then she remembers her phone. She presses the power button and notifications of your texts appear on her screen. She grins and decides to video call you. 

Irene coos when she sees you in glasses. You grin widely. 

" Are you working hard? " Irene asks 

" Yes, my motivation is almost burning out. " You reply. 

" You can't give up yet. I know you wouldn't. " Irene answers

" Yeah, that's why I'm not. " You answer 

Irene nods. 

" That's good. " She says. 

" Then what about you? " You question. 

" I'm really tired. " Irene sighs. 

You pout and she pouts too. 

" My poor baby. " You say. 

The playfulness in you starts to tingle when you see her cheeks start to flush while she pretends that she hates it. 

" Is there a problem madam? " You ask 

" Yes, stop calling me baby. I'm older than you. " Irene grunts. 

" Well too bad, you're my baby. " You answer 

Irene groans. 

" Unnie. " You say 

" What? " She asks 

" Baby. " You say playfully 

" Stop it! " She whines 

You sulk. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter