[N] Relax (Joy x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                    It was late but you were still up waiting for a particular person to walk through the door of your shared apartment. You are totally going to regret this the next day because this means you are going to attend class with lack of sleep. However, the time you took to prepare this for her shouldn't go to waste that easily. Especially when it's been too long since you two have seen each other. Just as the clock strikes three in the morning she walks through the door with a sigh as she takes off her shoes. 

" So how was filming? " You ask but chuckle as she jumps from getting startled. 

She scoffs but you know she's not angry at you. She puts her bag on the sofa and lazily falls into your arms as you catch her. 

" What time do you need to leave tomorrow? " You ask

" The director's giving us a three day break. " She replies 

" That's nice. " 

" Mm. "

You stare at her as she's relaxed in your arms. She hums in approval to the massage you're giving her.  As she's relaxed you feel at ease too since you know she's been working hard. You support her acting but at the same time you're also worried if this is taking too much toll on her health. Since like how Yeri said Joy's a bit on the fragile side.  

" Sooyoung. " 

" .... "

Curious, you peek and see that she's fallen asleep. As much as you don't want to wake her up, you also know that she hasn't eaten or showered yet so it leaves you no choice but to have to wake her up. 

" Joy. "

You gently shake her and she whines as she makes herself comfortable in your arms. You chuckle as you play with her hair and gently tuck the few messy strands behind her ear as you lean in. 

" Dinner's going to be cold if you continue sleeping babe. " You whisper. 

" I'll eat tomorrow. " She whines

" Babe but I worked hard on this. " You pout. 

Joy opens her eyes and giggles as she sees you pouting. It's hard for her to resist such an adorable sight so she kisses you and gets up. 

" Lead the way dork. "  She teases

You grin cutely as she coos and pinches your cheek. You grab her hands and lead her into the kitchen and pull out her seat for her to sit. 

" Thanks dork. "

" Correction. Your dork. "  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter