[N] Do Well (Seulgi x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were never interested in getting into a relationship at the moment.  Since you felt like it simply wasn't the time to date yet because you haven't met anyone you genuinely liked. Also, watching your relatives get torn apart because of relationship issues just gave you more of a reason to not want a relationship. There was so much cheating, lies, and no communication between them you just got irritated at this point whenever they fought. It was already terrible enough that they couldn't keep their relationship in tact but now they have children and can't teach them properly? It was everything you hated. Therefore, you declare the day you get into a relationship with someone you will not do as terrible as they do and just do well. 

----------------------

A few months later..

"Babe I said it wasn't heavy." Seulgi chortled

" But still!" You argued

Seulgi grinned 

" Look at my cute little baby! Trying so hard for me. " Seulgi cooed as she pinched your cheeks.

You sulked and glared at her. 

Seulgi loved teasing you and the fact that you let her get away with it doesn't help it either. 

" Why am I so whipped. " You muttered to yourself while walking away with Seulgi's textbooks as she smiled teasingly.

" Babe you know I'm just joking. " Seulgi says as she back hugs you. 

" I know. I'm too whipped to bother with it. " You reply

Seulgi laughs as she kisses you. 

" Thank you f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter