[N] Phone Call (Irene x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    It starts off with her being really busy these days. You found out recently from Wendy and the others that they've been free from activities but it's been weeks since Irene's contacted you. You didn't want to be that annoying significant other and ask her why she hasn't been talking to you so you let it slide. Then it goes on with her ignoring your text messages and phone calls. You started to get worried. Was it something you said that made her mad at you? But then how can she be mad at you if she hasn't been answering any messages or calls from you? Next, she starts canceling on dates. Now you're really starting to get worried. You ask the members what is going on with her but they all seem to be hiding something from you. You don't know why. Then it's the last straw, yesterday the two of you were leaning against each other while watching Moana but she seems so out of it. Almost like she didn't want to be doing this. When you just want to hold her hand suddenly you're shoved away and Irene yells. All the members run out of their rooms startled. They see your expression, the shock, the confusion and the pain. Immediately when Irene realizes what she's done she tries to approach you but you don't even look at her because you've realized why she's been acting strange and you don't know if you could come to terms with it. Since you know what it meant. 

   One day after hanging out with your friends you run into her with someone else. But she doesn't notice your friends or you. Your friends stare at you with shocked expressions while you stood there with a hurt expression. 

" Are you going to be alright? " Rose asks 

You blink the tears away from your eyes and swallow the tears. You pretend to grin at them and nod. Even though it did no use in hiding your pain you still tried to because this was the last piece of pride you had. 

" Uhm. Yeah, can I be alone for a few minutes? I'll join you all later. " You say. 

Your friends nod and they look at you worried. Some of them were sad or sorry for you. A few were angry at Irene but you wanted to deal with this yourself. Before they all enter the billiards place Jaehyun pats your back. You hide away from Irene and her date so that they can't see you but y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter