[F] Russian Roulette Alternate (OT5 x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

& We've reached 500! Thank you all for subscribing! I know a lot of you liked this story so I decided to make an alternate ending. Thanks for all the support! 

-----------------------

After the meeting, the members called it a night. You found it weird that they were all sleeping early since it was only 9 p.m. However, you didn't suspect them since you don't know that there's going to be a lot planned ahead of you. So you just shrug it off and continue your Netflix binge-watching. Little did you know that the members actually are not sleeping but planning their own strategies to claim you. While you were yelling at your laptop every once in a while just because. 

" I feel like someone's talking about me. " You say to yourself after sneezing about three times. 

---------------------------

" He's so cute! " You coo squishing your nephew's cheeks. 

Your older brother has been visiting often with your nephew who was born three weeks ago. He leaves little Eden with you every once in a while to get things done but you didn't mind because you love kids and you also really love your nephew so you don't mind. Your members, on the other hand, didn't like it as much. Though they have to admit, Eden is really cute. He also looks so much like you but, they don't like the fact that they have extra competition when there's also so much competition in the first place. 

" I'll be back in two hours. I just need to reply to emails and call a few people. " Your brother says. 

" Drive safely! " You say before he leaves. 

You're left with Eden and your members. You carry him out of his stroller and he immediately starts to look around the dorm with curious eyes. Seeing how you take care of your nephew the members feel like you would be a good parent. Usually, because you're part of the youngest members line, normally the older members pamper you but seeing you take care of someone younger than you seemed refreshing. The members would also coo about how cute you are while you're playing with your nephew. 

" She would be such a good parent. " Seulgi comments. 

" I know right. She'll take good care of our babies. " Wendy states 

" Tch.. your babies? We're all pretty much in the same place here unnie. " Joy scoffs 

" That's why whoever wins, in the end, will get to see this every day in her life. " Irene says staring at you lovingly 

" Tch. Unnie stop giving her the honey eyes as if she's already yours. " Yeri says. 

" Oh, you'll all see. She always has been mine. " Irene replies with a confident smile. 

-------------------------------------

The members take back the thought of Eden being cute. The members thought they all met evil when Yeri joined the group but this kid... he was something else. While you were carrying him and your backs were faced towards the members he had this smile that seemed evil but the members weren't sure. So they just thought it was a harmless smile and squealed. But later on, every time you put him down or stood next to one of the members he would start crying. Eden made it impossible for the members to even get your attention cause he kept crying. As if that wasn't enough he was always being carried by you so it's not like the members could do something about it anyway. But when they saw little Eden's hand slowly slide down your abdominal muscles and sometimes into your shirt they would just glare at him while he had another evil smile on his face. The smile was almost like a message towards the members and the message was you were his. 

" I can't believe this. We're losing to a baby. I'M WAY CUTER THAN THAT BABY. So why isn't she paying attention to me?! " Irene whines while stomping her feet.  

The members would make fun of the leader for being such a child right now but she was right. They were losing to a baby four women, losing to a baby... That itself already sounds ridiculous. 

" Aww. LOOK WHO'S HERE MY LITTLE CUTIE EDEN. " A loud voice erupts through the dorm. 

Everyone turns to see Tiffany. It was no surprise that she visits your dorm quite often due to the fact that the two of you are cousins. Although you never say it, she's also your role model. When you were a little kid, watching her practice made you want to be like her too so you ended up following her steps and auditioning for SM. When you arrived Tiffany promised your parents that she would take care of you. After all, you were her little baby. 

" Hi, baby! " Tiffany says hugging you. 

If it weren't for Eden she probably would have tackled you by now. 

" Hi, unnie. " You reply. 

" Since you've been taking care of Eden I decided to drop by and give a hand. Why don't you take a break and relax with your members? " Tiffany suggests

" Are you sure? " You ask 

" I'm not like before where I couldn't even carry a kid. Don't worry. " She replies 

" Thank you unnie! " Irene exclaims 

The members all drag you out of the dorm. 

" Wait where are we- " 

" It's okay, just go out and have fun. I'll lock the doors after Zane leaves with Eden. " Tiffany replies 

------------------------------------------------------- 

You find yourself in an arcade. Usually, the members try to keep you away from the arcades due to the fact that you become excited and run around everywhere. There was one time where the members went to the mall and there was an arcade there, you played games for thirty minutes and left with the members to continue the shopping spree. Or that was what they thought because when they finished the shopping spree they realized you were missing. It was chaos, the members ran around each store looking for you only to have the manager find you still in the arcade playing a racing game. They realized that they left you alone in that arcade for about three hours, anything could have happened to you but fortunately, nothing did. The members were relieved when they found you, but Irene also scolded you for not listening to them. The next day the members all ignored you because they were worried that they would have lost you forever. 

" I thought I was banned from being here. " You state 

" Well there's four of us here and only one of you so I doubt you'll be able to sneak away this time. " Irene replies 

" I also doubt that you'll be able to get away from us that easily because after all it's been a while since you've been here right? " Joy asks 

Suddenly you don't reply and the members get suspicious. 

" Don't tell me. " Wendy says 

" I'm sorry! I've only snuck here three times I swear! " You reply 

Irene scoffs as she stares at you while you're playing with your fingers. 

" I'll think of the consequences later, right now just have fun. " Irene said as she pats your head making you feel like you were out of trouble. 

You grinned and ran to a racing game. 

" Unnie.. just what do you have in mind for her as a punishment? " Seulgi asks 

" That's for me to know and for you to find out. " Irene replies with a smirk. 

" Oh wow.. so you're going to take advantage of your leader authority? " Wendy comments. 

" Well, it is the person who manages to make her kiss one of us can be with her after all. You have to use whatever you got, don't you? " Irene answers 

The members just stared at her stunned while she skips towards you. 

" What are we going to do now... " Wendy mutters 

" What do you mean? Why are you acting like as if we are all in this together? " Joy questions 

" This is a competition! " Yeri shouts as they both run over to where you are. 

Seulgi and Wendy just stand there stunned. 

" Why do I feel like this just got more difficult than it was.. " Seulgi sulks 

Wendy sighs. 

" Survival of the fittest. And you are not the fittest. GET READY TO LOSE KANG SEULGI! " Wendy shouts 

Seulgi scoffs as she looks at her other fellow ninety-four liner run to the rest of the group. 

" Unbelievable. " Seulgi mutters. 

" We'll see Son Seungwan. Survival of the fittest indeed. " Seulgi says before she approaches the rest of the group. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

You were having so much fun in the arcade that you had no idea what was Irene planning when you come back to the dorms. The other members were also worried about what she could be planning at the dorms because after her comment she didn't say much and just stuck close to you. You didn't notice how quiet she was and just let her cling onto you because she's always been clingy in the first place. When you were finished playing the racing game you walked by some crane machines and suddenly you were tempted to win something. 

" Are you that confident that you'll win? " Wendy asks 

" No, but it's worth a try. " You answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter