[F] Never Knew I Needed {I} (Wendy x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You groan as  your alarm sounds off. You stare at the clock as it's only ten in the morning.  Usually you wouldn't be awake at this time. However, because of a family reunion your family didn't bother informing you about it until yesterday here you are forcing yourself to wake up. Honestly your family is huge so you have no idea who is going to be there and all you're going to hear is " Oh you've grown so much! " or  " Do you remember me? I was there when you were born/just a baby " or the last one " Are you meeting anyone? Why not? You're so cute!"  Your relatives aren't the only one curious about your relationship,  your father is too nagging saying you should have started dating in high school cause now that you're a college student you aren't going to meet anyone.  But honestly, you felt like it was a good thing. You were only twnety years old and haven't seen the entire world yet so what make you think being in a relationship would be something you want? 

" Don't worry. I'm probably going to get those questions too. " Your older brother chortles. 

" It's annoying! What part of I don't want to date do they not understand? " You groan. 

" At least they aren't asking about marraige! " Your brother replies

" I'm not into that either! The only relationship I'm willing to be in is with my bed and my car. " You reply

" Psh. You just love that Audi of yours don't you? " Your brother teases

" IT'S MY BABY. " You say in a defensive manner

Your brother scoffs.  

" Maybe another reason why dad's concerned for your love life is because about 50% of your cash goes to that new Audi of yours. " He cackles 

" At least he knows all the money I'm earning is being spent on myself. " You answer

" Ah... I seriously hope you find someone you love. " Your brother replies

" I can't cause I don't have a heart threrefore I cant feel anything. " You say in a monotone voice. 

" I shall jinx it! You will fal in love & you will fall hard! " Your brother shouts. 

" What are you a wizard? " You chortle as you go to your room.

" Mark my words! YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE. " Your brother yells. 

" Psh. Who needs love? I'm happy with what I have right now. " You mumble to yourself as you wait for the rest of the family to arrive. 

The family decides to go out and have dinner at a resturaunt and you're alright with it pretty much because you never had a choice in the first place. 

" This is why I like my cave. " You say to yourself as you stare at the parents seated at the table beside you trying to control their two children.

" Be careful. You never know if that is going to be you in the future. " Your brother teases

" NEVER! " You yell.

" Can you two stop acting like children? You're both in your twnties for god's sake. " You father groans. 

The two of you don't say anything but glare at each other while your father rolls his eyes. 

" Hi. My name is Wendy & I'll be your server today. What can I get you guys to start off with? " The woman a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter